Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• YEEE HAW PARDNER LET US SHOOT US SOME COW AND HOOK US SOME HORSES BY THE END OF THE DAY AND GUNS BLAZIN. MAYBE SHOOT DOWN DEM DANG DIRTY BANDITZ.

• No you didnt. You invented part of the whole technology that contributed to the televison, just like different parts of the word invented other parts that contributed to it. America hasn't really invented anything.

DoubleJump posted: »

Hey man gives us a break! We invented the television isn't that enough?

• At best we will get news next week a trailer week later and in 3 weeks the episode itself will be out in the end of march. TBH Im not even pissed anymore.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Actually they are doing two panels, the Friday one is the two player story time session and the other one is the Inside Gearbox panel, I'd bet we'll get information at the second one.

I'm really pumped for this panel on Friday, Telltale seems to be hyping it up a bit. Hopefully we hear some exciting news there

• By that logic, the only person who has invented anything was the inventor, which I'd assume be sticks with rocks attached to them. Because, basically all the others used something from that, which caused something else to be made.

stevean2 posted: »

No you didnt. You invented part of the whole technology that contributed to the televison, just like different parts of the word invented other parts that contributed to it. America hasn't really invented anything.

• On the 4th day of Maaarch, Telltale gave to us:

Soonie soon soon soons

Vaughn's VA glomped

Random panel stuff

And no news on Borderlaaaands!

• edited March 2015

And pleeeeease, tell Troy Baker to shout STEELGUARD! =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7dOOy8kBJY

To whoever goes to the panel, please have Troy Baker and Laura Bailey voice Rhys and Fiona and have them put some fuel on the shipping. After all these months, we at least deserve something.

• Alt text
    M10 or I became deaf for nothing. The song is great and all, but after an hour it started to hurt my head thanks to all the bass and stuff. Still need to suffer almost 9 hours. 10 HOURS OF THE SAME SONG JUST SO WE COULD GET THE DAMN EPISODE FINALLY ;;___;; Telltale I'm looking at you.

• Sorry, in that case you became deaf for nothing :P

M10 or I became deaf for nothing. The song is great and all, but after an hour it started to hurt my head thanks to all the bass and stuff.

• This is how I imagine the Telltale crew, when they read this release date discussion topic
    Alt text

• Shit, who am I kidding?
    Obviously they don't give a feck...

HeIIsing posted: »

This is how I imagine the Telltale crew, when they read this release date discussion topic

• Just played ep 1 today, it was great. Tried the trial for a few mins, up until where Rhys can kick the trashcan, I was hooked by then and quit the trial and bought ep 1.
    Gonna buy the season pass soon.
    Hope it won't be long until ep 2.

• Woah take it easy, I was making a joke (not a very good one I know). No need for semantics.

No you didnt. You invented part of the whole technology that contributed to the televison, just like different parts of the word invented other parts that contributed to it. America hasn't really invented anything.

• DoubleJump posted: »

Hey man gives us a break! We invented the television isn't that enough?

• Daily reminder that the episode is totally releasing march 10th

• You just Jinxed it, get ready for April 19th

Daily reminder that the episode is totally releasing march 10th

• Seriously I was just name dropping anything Americans came up with for a joke, sigh I should have just said we invented electricity and left it at that...oh well.

Kurusu posted: »

History of television

• Alt text

So many Highfives

Crips posted: »

Ha, for me too! highfive

• Lol I do that everyday here

YEEE HAW PARDNER LET US SHOOT US SOME COW AND HOOK US SOME HORSES BY THE END OF THE DAY AND GUNS BLAZIN. MAYBE SHOOT DOWN DEM DANG DIRTY BANDITZ.

• Wait wait, Vaughn's VA what?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

On the 4th day of Maaarch, Telltale gave to us: Soonie soon soon soons Vaughn's VA glomped Random panel stuff And no news on Borderlaaaands!

• When making a new post, click on the Globe Icon (third from the left) and then copy/paste a YouTube video URL.

ViperMaw posted: »

How do you guys post a video? I'd like to link a music that could be nice to hear in TFTB

• "Cause of death: Stabbing"

ViperMaw posted: »

"What are you gonna do? Stab me?!"

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

You just Jinxed it, get ready for April 19th

• Alt text

I feel like Australia is doing better than this forum?

• Guess I'll make my own game, better than theirs....with flapjacks, and hookers!!

himmatsj posted: »

So what are you gonna do about it?

• When Episode 2 comes out

Alt text

• Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

When Episode 2 comes out

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• Awesome!

:saves for future use:

Dapnee posted: »

This link has four more of these animations, don't know the exact animator is sadly.

• I come hoping for news. see nothing significant and the first thing I think is....

Tell no tales.

• yeah totally. they should make it in "few" weeks apart, that way you can remember what happened in prior episodes. now im totally lost and can't remember what happened before, and too disappointed to play episode one again.

Harian96 posted: »

You said it! I'm also now officially and completely through purchasing any Telltale Season Passes before the full game is out, I hope Telltale won't make this a general trend to wait for unreasonably long periods of time over a single episode.

• can't agree more. I love episodic games since I'm tots a story geek, and I'll keep on buying games from ttg, but I'll buy completed series and with discount preferably. I mean, TIME IS MONEY PPL! Are you hearing me TTG?

himmatsj posted: »

I feel exactly the same. I have but myself to blame. Time and time again I've been disappointed by episodic games, yet time and time again I

• edited March 2015

I don't want to whine(Trust me I really don't. Believe it or not I have better things to do with my life... like taking a nap.)
    but if I hear one more "S" word coming out again from TTG. I'll seriously punch someone, preferably someone from TTG.
    Alt text

• huh?

JohnyCl posted: »

Huh?

• edited March 2015

DEAR TELLTALE,

THIS IS BUCK
    BUCK LOVES CARROTS AND TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS. HE'S THE EASTER BUNNY, KIDS LOVES HIM

IF WE DON'T GET A RELEASE DATE BEFORE 11 MARCH, I'LL KILL HIM

I'M SERIOUS.

DON'T KILL BUCK, SAVE EASTER
    Alt text

• Huuh?

gd3232 posted: »

huh?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.