Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Alt text

gd3232 posted: »

DEAR TELLTALE, THIS IS BUCK BUCK LOVES CARROTS AND TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS. HE'S THE EASTER BUNNY, KIDS LOVES HIM IF WE DON'T GET A RELEASE DATE BEFORE 11 MARCH, I'LL KILL HIM I'M SERIOUS. DON'T KILL BUCK, SAVE EASTER

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Huuh?

• Just to give a shout out, we are in this waiting together and we will last through it together. :)

• Are they even still working on it? Seems to me they could have been nearly finishing up episode 3 by now..

• ''nearly finishing up episode 3''

lol no, they're doing it live.

Jayroen posted: »

Are they even still working on it? Seems to me they could have been nearly finishing up episode 3 by now..

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Crips posted: »

''nearly finishing up episode 3'' lol no, they're doing it live.

• Alt text

Hell yeah we will! :D Stay strong everyone!

Just to give a shout out, we are in this waiting together and we will last through it together.

• Stay strong! The end is near!

Hopefully only 5 days left.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Hell yeah we will! Stay strong everyone!

• Dont take me wrong, am a pretty patient person....yes...I can wait...and sure Telltale have a lot work to do in the other video games they have and stuff but I can somehow picture them like too busy to finishing this second episode because they were delayed with these other things and just saying " yeah we are still working on tales from the borderlands second episode, uff , please keep waiting! thanks for the understanding!"

Seriously...am patient...I know I am...oh look over there like "meanwhile in Game of thrones universe: first episode release, december 2, 2014; second episode date release, february 3 ,2015, not to criticize their hard work on that game or anything, for real."

And just for the record the first borderlands episode was released at november 25 from 2014, I have nothing against the workers they are telltale I love you guys and the first episode of this game was still released about 3 months ago, just f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ saying!!!

Alt text

• Wait did you change your entire post?

Before it was a gif of Tyrion Lannister, and you said something along the lines of "any day now", hence my reply.

Either that or I'm experiencing some sort of psychotic break... Which, y'know is equally plausible.

gd3232 posted: »

DEAR TELLTALE, THIS IS BUCK BUCK LOVES CARROTS AND TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS. HE'S THE EASTER BUNNY, KIDS LOVES HIM IF WE DON'T GET A RELEASE DATE BEFORE 11 MARCH, I'LL KILL HIM I'M SERIOUS. DON'T KILL BUCK, SAVE EASTER

• Ahaha, excellent use of gif!

• Aww, group hug!

Alt text

Just to give a shout out, we are in this waiting together and we will last through it together.

• hugz

Aww, group hug!

• Ah, I remember I made a funny post about Rhys becoming Handsome Rhys.

It's tough. But it'll be worth it....eventually......

Dont take me wrong, am a pretty patient person....yes...I can wait...and sure Telltale have a lot work to do in the other video games they h

• Still no news? jeez life is strange episode 2 will likely come before this

• Actually, that's an excellent time to say

''THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.''

• I was hearing it got delayed, but DONTNOD came out and denied that. End of March, can't wait.

zeke10 posted: »

Still no news? jeez life is strange episode 2 will likely come before this

• Hugs

Aww, group hug!

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I'm going to lay off the SBaHJ now.

Aww, group hug!

• I love how this thread brings peace and love to people. Mostly.

Because sometimes it's the darkest place of Earth.

Hugs

• I hope as hell he will not. No need to turn a comedy into the tragedy again. Let Tales from the Borderlands be more like the pre-sequel and not BL2, because BL2 is depressing as hell at the core (especially if played after the pre-sequel).

Ah, I remember I made a funny post about Rhys becoming Handsome Rhys. It's tough. But it'll be worth it....eventually......

• 100 days later...

• wonder why the developers say mid-march if isn't -.-

Dapnee posted: »

I was hearing it got delayed, but DONTNOD came out and denied that. End of March, can't wait.

• edited March 2015

Well sure Telltale made this game funny as hell if they want drama they have Twd, I still cant overcome Lee´s death, I never played in my life such a depressing game before! but damn I love it that way.

Alt text

Ah, I remember I made a funny post about Rhys becoming Handsome Rhys. It's tough. But it'll be worth it....eventually......

• Alt text

Aww, group hug!

• It's a Thresher maw attacking a Reaper from Mass Effect. A Thresher maw is a large worm-like thing while Reapers are a synthetic race that wants to destroy the entire galaxy. Because videogames.

• Even if it's the darkest places on Earth, you will never be alone. :)

I, we will carry you.

I love how this thread brings peace and love to people. Mostly. Because sometimes it's the darkest place of Earth.

• edited March 2015

I always expect a later date, makes a release that's above that expectation a bit better. (The first link I read said "before the end of March ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

(Thanks Blind.)

wonder why the developers say mid-march if isn't -.-

• Just do the backwards slash twice. I don't know why that fixes it, but it does.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dapnee posted: »

I always expect a later date, makes a release that's above that expectation a bit better. (The first link I read said "before the end of March ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) (Thanks Blind.)

• Yeah, Borderlands is a Lighthearted game about killing people for funsies, but there's a lot of dark/gut wrenching scenes. I mean, even I kind of died on the inside with Bloodwing went, hell I cried when Felicity basically died. All the series needs is for a character with enough pull to die and the tone can easily become serious.

• Wow really.. a 100 days... that's something xD But it seems like a whole year for me... We should be waiting episode 3 now not ep 2. :)

100 days later...

• Don't worry Jack you ain't crazy it was a gif of Tyrion Lannister

Paranormal activity

Alt text

Wait did you change your entire post? Before it was a gif of Tyrion Lannister, and you said something along the lines of "any day now", h

• Goddamnit I wanted to do that! Aww whatever hugz

Alt text

Aww, group hug!

• You crack me up little buddy!

Alt text

Actually, that's an excellent time to say ''THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.''

• Heh, that's pretty hilarious of a reference to make. :P

• Job J Stauffer glomped Vaughn's voice actor, it was on twitter XD

AGentlman posted: »

Wait wait, Vaughn's VA what?

• edited March 2015

Never forget Bloodwing and Roland (And that time you actually thought Brick and Mordy actually died)

Alt text

Alt text

• Omg, I really thought Brick and Mordecai died and I was like

''Fuck you.''

but they showed up! :D

Never forget Bloodwing and Roland (And that time you actually thought Brick and Mordy actually died)

• edited March 2015

I'm sorry, "glomped"?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Job J Stauffer glomped Vaughn's voice actor, it was on twitter XD

• edited March 2015

Since we didn't get a trailer i guess that means no M10:'( i hope im wrong

Sign in to comment in this discussion.