Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I'm pretty sure every time we've gotten the australian rating that the episode is released the week after. Believe in M10

• GOT Ep 2 came out one day after they released the trailer, and there's a good chance we'll get a trailer this Sunday. So hopefully episode 2 will be released on Tuesday (March 10th). Fingers crossed!

zeke10 posted: »

Since we didn't get a trailer i guess that means no M10:'( i hope im wrong

• The only thing that gives me hope for this Tuesday is that we got GOT Ep2 the day after we got the trailer for it, so it's possible we could get a trailer for TFTBL on Sunday and an episode on Tuesday. I'm really, really hoping, anyways.

Yeah personally I think it will be out M17, and the trailer next week. That makes more sense I think.

• Did you have to post such a big spoiler in a Tales from the Borderlands thread without even a warning?

• JobJStauffer_TTGJobJStauffer_TTG Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2015

Alt text
    Gearbox Software Panel on SUNDAY March 8th, at 10:30am ET w/ Troy Baker & Laura Bailey
    .....WATCH! ;-)

Info: http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

• edited March 2015

EPIC

Gearbox Software Panel on SUNDAY March 8th, at 10:30am ET w/ Troy Baker & Laura Bailey .....WATCH! ;-) Info: http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

• HYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!

@HandsomeJack come and see this! It is you in all of your glory and blue! :D

Gearbox Software Panel on SUNDAY March 8th, at 10:30am ET w/ Troy Baker & Laura Bailey .....WATCH! ;-) Info: http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

• You are very lucky cause you have a relatively understanding community here. But do not abuse this goodwill. Sure, when the episode releases on the 10th or 17th, people will kind of forget about this stupid delay. But please do not do this again. I've made my choice, and will vote with my wallet next time round. But prove me wrong!

• Ehh mildly excited for episode 2. I haven't played a telltalegame since the first TFTB episode, so it's been atleast 2 month's.

• Ahaha, Fiona's face xD I can't wait to see it all.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like shes thinking " what is Rhys freaking out about" :P

DeityD posted: »

Ahaha, Fiona's face xD I can't wait to see it all.

• Yeah she's like "What the hell is wrong with you again,you freaking idiot". :D It's really cool no one can see Jack beside him. It'll be funny!

OzzyUK posted: »

It looks like shes thinking " what is Rhys freaking out about" :P

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2015

I will be watching :)

Just to add to this there is also a panel called "Storytime with Kevin Bruner and Dan Connors of Telltale Games" that is going to be happening today at 10:30 AM EST (If you want to see that time in your local time zone Click here) and it will be streaming live on the PAX East Twitch feed.

• I can't wait to see them bicker back and forth again. It is so entertaining. :)

I wonder how Rhys will tell the group about HJ's ghost. Rhys: "There is a blue Handsome Jack ghost haunting me!"

Yeah she's like "What the hell is wrong with you again,you freaking idiot". It's really cool no one can see Jack beside him. It'll be funny!

• edited March 2015

I can't wait to see them bicker back and forth again. It is so entertaining. :)

Yes, it's the best part xD
    Also, I don't think he will tell them. Think about it, Jack either will promise to kill him for that or to help find the Vault so I don't see him telling anything at least to the girls. Vaughn maybe, but not them. Or at least not on his own volition.

I can't wait to see them bicker back and forth again. It is so entertaining. I wonder how Rhys will tell the group about HJ's ghost. Rhys: "There is a blue Handsome Jack ghost haunting me!"

• You make a good point. And looks like poor Rhys is going to have a bad couple weeks.

On one side, we have HJ constantly taunting, mocking and making fun of him. And on the other side, we have Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha who question his sanity.

Hopefully, Loader Bot will be the only one who stick by his righteous father's side. :)

I can't wait to see them bicker back and forth again. It is so entertaining. Yes, it's the best part xD Also, I don't think he wil

• OMGOMGOMG!

It's happening, guys!

Loader Bot dance

Alt text

• edited March 2015

On one side, we have HJ constantly taunting, mocking and making fun of him. And on the other side, we have Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha who question his sanity.

That's why I.can't.wait. Fuuu, why TellTale make such a good games it hurts.

Hopefully, Loader Bot will be the only one who stick by his righteous father's side. :)

Yeah though I wish I haven't played the pre-sequel cause every time I see them now I just can't deal with it.

Alt text

Why the hell those games give me so many feels, they should be funny and stupid and... Ugh. >_>

You make a good point. And looks like poor Rhys is going to have a bad couple weeks. On one side, we have HJ constantly taunting, mocking

• YES!

Alt text

HYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEE!!! @HandsomeJack come and see this! It is you in all of your glory and blue!

• WATCH! ;-)

Alt text

Thanks for the update, Job!

• edited March 2015

That mission destroyed me... :(
    Alt text

Alt text

On one side, we have HJ constantly taunting, mocking and making fun of him. And on the other side, we have Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha who quest

• I know...I feel so bad after killing so many loader bots in Borderlands 2....I feel like being forced to kill my son. T_T

On one side, we have HJ constantly taunting, mocking and making fun of him. And on the other side, we have Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha who quest

• The whole pre-sequel was killing me little by little, I don't even want to start about the whole Jack thing. I was told there would be fun. T_T How naive I was.
    Now I'm playing BL2 and I don't find it funny at all... I want to crawl back to the TftB and live there.

• I love the cat. :)

WATCH! ;-) Thanks for the update, Job!

• edited March 2015

96 pages later and finally we get a hint of Ep2 release date. Well, it was not actually stated but if it's going to be discussed at PAX, it will be released within 2 weeks from that day. Which means by M17 it will be released, but hopefully M10 is true.

Anyway...

OH THE JOY. HJ looks so hot in the new pic. Dayum.

• Yeah, playing TPS before BL2 would completely change how you saw everything (particularly Jack) - hopefully Atlas Mugged brings the lols back - and by that I mean Jack being a massive, yet hilarious dick to Rhys!

The whole pre-sequel was killing me little by little, I don't even want to start about the whole Jack thing. I was told there would be fun.

• I was about to comment on that. Even in death, Handsome Jack looks really handsome. Actually, he looks better in death than he was in life. :)

96 pages later and finally we get a hint of Ep2 release date. Well, it was not actually stated but if it's going to be discussed at PAX, it

• I love how Rhys and Fiona's facial expressions are just so over-the-top and hilarious, while Jack's just rocking the blue steel... The beautiful bastard!

96 pages later and finally we get a hint of Ep2 release date. Well, it was not actually stated but if it's going to be discussed at PAX, it

• I am always impressed how Telltale are able to make such good facial expressions without having the budget or graphics of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls.

You can tell so much by looking at their facial expressions. :)

I love how Rhys and Fiona's facial expressions are just so over-the-top and hilarious, while Jack's just rocking the blue steel... The beautiful bastard!

• for Gearbox Software Panel ? Time zone pls Thanks HIHIHI

OzzyUK posted: »

I will be watching Just to add to this there is also a panel called "Storytime with Kevin Bruner and Dan Connors of Telltale Games" that

• Trailer is coming ? ;-;

• Damn, such a handsome man, and two idiots...my favourite idiots. Can't stop loving them! Aaaww please be M10 x)

I love how Rhys and Fiona's facial expressions are just so over-the-top and hilarious, while Jack's just rocking the blue steel... The beautiful bastard!

• Yeah, they're always so wonderfully expressive - I think it stands out even more in Tales because it's a comedy and they have so many new kooky looks to experiment with, the crazier the better! That being said, their serious stuff is great too, I always felt like Clementine's judgemental glares were piercing my soul... O.O

I am always impressed how Telltale are able to make such good facial expressions without having the budget or graphics of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. You can tell so much by looking at their facial expressions.

• I actually think they absolutely should've made and released the game we now know as the pre-sequel before BL2. BL2 hardly even made sense before the pre-sequel.
    I also want to know how long has it been since the events of Bl2 ending in the beginning of TftB? I hope Rhys says something in the matter. I mean come dude you've been there the whole time and worked there your whole life (if I got it right), you shoud've seen it all. Need more dialogues like that with Sasha about Hyperion tbh.

Yeah, playing TPS before BL2 would completely change how you saw everything (particularly Jack) - hopefully Atlas Mugged brings the lols back - and by that I mean Jack being a massive, yet hilarious dick to Rhys!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

for Gearbox Software Panel ? Time zone pls Thanks HIHIHI

• Alt text

SoMuchSass posted: »

Damn, such a handsome man, and two idiots...my favourite idiots. Can't stop loving them! Aaaww please be M10 x)

• Alt text

• Oh my god I can't stop laughing at this picture. Fiona and Rhys's faces are epic (And especially Fiona who is like "What the hell is wrong with you -_-")
    My best headcanons seem to become real for the first time of my life XD
    Sorry I'm just so excited for this episode it's NOT MY FAULT OKAY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.