Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• What if he goes the way of Felicity...?

It would be completely deserved/poetic - but they can't go to all the trouble of bringing him back just to do that to him!

LawmanZero posted: »

Don't worry, Jack, it won't hurt! I promise! "LET ME OUT OF HERE, YOU MORONS!" Hey, it's HAL-TP's body! You liked him! "YOU'RE NOT

• lel, it was M17 at the end though m8

Alt text

@Pipas @Crips Fite me m8s. M24 wasn't an unrealistic possibility

• Yay its out.. took a long time and I'm basically a decomposing corpse now but its here!

• Maybe at the end. The grand finale to the series, and farewell to Handsome Jack. It would be cool for you to choose who does him in-one of the Vault Hunters from the previous 3 games, or yourself.

What if he goes the way of Felicity...? It would be completely deserved/poetic - but they can't go to all the trouble of bringing him back just to do that to him!

• Sadly still another week to go - resume rotting!

Alt text

Legendary12 posted: »

Yay its out.. took a long time and I'm basically a decomposing corpse now but its here!

• It would be difficult deciding who's the most deserving!

LawmanZero posted: »

Maybe at the end. The grand finale to the series, and farewell to Handsome Jack. It would be cool for you to choose who does him in-one of the Vault Hunters from the previous 3 games, or yourself.

• Thank you so much for this <3

Deltino posted: »

He also did the song for the episode 1 accolades trailer

• edited March 2015

If they stop then it'll be far easier for Telltale to gradually give less and less choice and effect without people noticing.

There's a point where it just get annoying Flog...

• More knowledgable people, does the lack of 'encrypted' next to the two Ep 2 Depots mean that it's officially done and dusted?

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think that means that it's done, there still might be some small updates but the game should be finished and playable.

The next thing they will be doing is sending out review keys to press so they can play episode 2 before release so they can write their reviews ready for when the embargo lifts on the Tuesday morning.

More knowledgable people, does the lack of 'encrypted' next to the two Ep 2 Depots mean that it's officially done and dusted?

• Thanks, Ozzy - when I typed "more knowledgable people" I should have just tagged you! ^_^

OzzyUK posted: »

I think that means that it's done, there still might be some small updates but the game should be finished and playable. The next thing t

• I can't wait to talk with Handsome Jack in person! ^^

• I'm actually kind of nervous about that. I almost completely forgot how dark Jack could be until the trailer showed up.

Crips posted: »

I can't wait to talk with Handsome Jack in person! ^^

• I still remember Roland's milkshake line xD

Dapnee posted: »

I'm actually kind of nervous about that. I almost completely forgot how dark Jack could be until the trailer showed up.

• edited March 2015

Same. I think everyone was focusing on the other side of his personality and were theorising about all the hilarious ways he could torture Rhys etc. instead of the actual implications of his return. I mean, the guy (who was responsible for so much death and destruction) died, and (effectively) came back to life - it can't all be fun and games...

Still insanely keen to see how it all plays out, though!

Dapnee posted: »

I'm actually kind of nervous about that. I almost completely forgot how dark Jack could be until the trailer showed up.

• You can't even be keen to understand heights!

Same. I think everyone was focusing on the other side of his personality and were theorising about all the hilarious ways he could torture R

• Ahahaha, it's just as powerful!

Wait - heights - can't be keen - scared of heights - Timothy's scared of heights - TIMOTHY CONFIRMED FOR TFTBL!!!

You can't even be keen to understand heights!

• HOLY SHIEEET

I won't be surprised if he's introduced in Ep 3.

ILLUMINATI.

Ahahaha, it's just as powerful! Wait - heights - can't be keen - scared of heights - Timothy's scared of heights - TIMOTHY CONFIRMED FOR TFTBL!!!

• And Rhys will be either super jealous or super sorry for him.

HOLY SHIEEET I won't be surprised if he's introduced in Ep 3. ILLUMINATI.

• My speculation about the future of TFTB: Maybe HandsomeJack is able to posses Rhys and make him to kill other people. Sasha and Fiona wouldn't really appreciate that since killing is not really nice thing to do. And since we know that Rhys is lefthanded, his best buddy Vaughn could notice that Rhys is using his right hand when ever he is being possessed. That would be really dark...and interesting.

I assume that we are gonna get some nice drama/tragedy from this situation whatever ends up happening. (Of course I'm also eager to hear hilarious interactions between these two. This is a really both funny and scary set up.)

Same. I think everyone was focusing on the other side of his personality and were theorising about all the hilarious ways he could torture R

• The preview image for episode 5 shows Rhys holding his stun baton in his non-dominant hand, so I definitely think you could be right!

nohuhhuh posted: »

My speculation about the future of TFTB: Maybe HandsomeJack is able to posses Rhys and make him to kill other people. Sasha and Fiona wouldn

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Never gave it a thought before...

I mean we all kinda hoped for something like that but it all was in good fun.

The preview image for episode 5 shows Rhys holding his stun baton in his non-dominant hand, so I definitely think you could be right!

• They're not even complaining about that Flog. These people are making the Tales forums a very bad place. Its just people complaining on every thread. Make requests, show that choices don't matter (which we all already know), but these people need to stop acting like complaining on an indie game companies forum is some thing which will change the game industry forever, this isn't come holy war, they're just becoming annoying.

Flog61 posted: »

If they stop then it'll be far easier for Telltale to gradually give less and less choice and effect without people noticing.

• Alt text

CONFIRMED

GUYS, THAT LAST ACHIEVEMENT - WHAT THE FRICKIN' FRICK?!!

• Oh my God, I didn't make the connection...

Telltale better give us a choice in naming whatever it is (and one of those choices has to be Loader Bot)!

CONFIRMED

• I think the choices matter in a way that they change our point of view of some characters. Sometimes they change a bit their fate and arc...

But the story will stay the same no matter what (which I understand, it would take forever to create all the different stories)

The choices alter your experience, not the story. I don't know why people don't want to understand that. A comment I read recently on her

• tumblr confirm too Alt text 17859% Ep2 on 17th March

• I just though of something - you all know how part of the reason for lengthy waiting periods is so that Telltale can respond to fan feedback, like how they included the Juice Box in Walking Dead 202?

What if, during the downtime, they were able to add a bunch of Loaderbot references once they saw how we all unanimously adored our hero and savior Loaderbot?

#LoaderBros

• Oh my God, you are SO right!!

#LoaderBros

I just though of something - you all know how part of the reason for lengthy waiting periods is so that Telltale can respond to fan feedback

• This makes absolutely 100% crystal clear perfect sense.

I just though of something - you all know how part of the reason for lengthy waiting periods is so that Telltale can respond to fan feedback

• ...and the other name choices better be variants of Loaderbot as well!

#LoaderBros

Oh my God, I didn't make the connection... Telltale better give us a choice in naming whatever it is (and one of those choices has to be Loader Bot)!

• And I'm waiting to see how they're gonna explain a sudden spark of conscience.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm sure they noticed our undying love for Loaderbot, hopefully we have many fantastic scenes involving our beloved friend.

#LoaderBros

• Wow! Telltale decided to make sure the achievements will come out on time I guess Walking Dead cough game of thrones cough

OzzyUK posted: »

Those are the Steam achievements as my steam now has 7 new locked ones. http://steamcommunity.com/stats/330830/achievements/

• Unlike your typical (modern) Telltale game, Silence is not a valid option. ;)

• I kind of hope they reference Bigby and Lee with Adam and Dave's new roles too

• They very well could. I highly doubt it's any coincidence that Telltale had their most iconic voice actors from Walking Dead and Wolf team up, and I likewise highly doubt they will pass up the chance to make some self aware reference to that.

Poogers555 posted: »

I kind of hope they reference Bigby and Lee with Adam and Dave's new roles too

• Laura and/or Job need to actually make #LoaderBros a thing on Twitter. ;)

• Finch"Your pointing that at a man that lets people shoot him in the chest for fun

Krieg"That's cute"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.