Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There's also Dreamfall Chapters.

Between this, GoT and Life is strange, We've got A LOT of good episodic games this year, and I so overwelmed with all this hype!

• Alt text

I am a winner, Rhys!!!'

DeityD posted: »

Oh come on, just look at this face - that's the face of a real winner! You can't argue with that face.

• RE Revelations 2 is episodic as well

dojo32161 posted: »

There's also Dreamfall Chapters.

• Well the only good thing that came from this wait is that I bought Life is strange, still waiting for the good prive for dreamfall chapters

• I liked Life is Strange well enough, I'm just hoping it really draws me into the scenes with outstanding dialogue like TellTale's games does.

Between this, GoT and Life is strange, We've got A LOT of good episodic games this year, and I so overwelmed with all this hype!

• I hope Life Is Strange doesn't let its crazy time-travel plot get too far into the way of the school-drama girl-problems cheesiness.

I'm dead serious. I'm actually enjoying the theme of the game.

I liked Life is Strange well enough, I'm just hoping it really draws me into the scenes with outstanding dialogue like TellTale's games does.

• Finally there's a release date!...sucks that I'm gonna be busy that day, but at least I'll have something to look forward to when I get home.

• Might I say your icon makes that comment of yours.

So i've been reading every page of this thread since .. very long.. sooo i decided to partecipate to share the last week before relese exitement with you all! wooo

• edited March 2015

It's not gonna,trust me i play ep2 {leak version} My Edit:I will not spoil you,what's the point to play ep2 if you are spoiled.

ActionHank posted: »

I hope Life Is Strange doesn't let its crazy time-travel plot get too far into the way of the school-drama girl-problems cheesiness. I'm dead serious. I'm actually enjoying the theme of the game.

• ...what hipster theme?

• Well, guess I got some higher hopes now! Thanks!

It's not gonna,trust me i play ep2 {leak version} My Edit:I will not spoil you,what's the point to play ep2 if you are spoiled.

• New screen!

Alt text

The gang finds their way to an Atlas facility in Tales from the Borderlands Ep 2, 'Atlas Mugged' - starting March 17th!

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

New screen! The gang finds their way to an Atlas facility in Tales from the Borderlands Ep 2, 'Atlas Mugged' - starting March 17th!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Guess Vaughn's turban was made out of his shirt.

New screen! The gang finds their way to an Atlas facility in Tales from the Borderlands Ep 2, 'Atlas Mugged' - starting March 17th!

• He lost his coat in the desert but he kept his arm bands.

"He must really know how to accessorize."

• A bit random but kind of related.... anyone else planning on buying the Handsome collection? I'm pretty freaking hyped for it :D

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

A bit random but kind of related.... anyone else planning on buying the Handsome collection? I'm pretty freaking hyped for it

• I am, my younger brother was upset I didn't play the Pre-Sequel with him, so why not get it for the One.

A bit random but kind of related.... anyone else planning on buying the Handsome collection? I'm pretty freaking hyped for it

• The dead corpses and blood splatters concern me...but daaaaamn! That's one nice booty shot from the team! XP

Alt text

• Alt text

Let's all wait together!

• Good riddance - that vest was hideous.

Dapnee posted: »

He lost his coat in the desert but he kept his arm bands. "He must really know how to accessorize."

• 5! 5 DAYS UNTIL EPISODE 2!

AH! AH! AH!

Urgh, it goes so slow...

• I swear it was 5 days ago, like, 5 days ago...

Alt text

Crips posted: »

5! 5 DAYS UNTIL EPISODE 2! AH! AH! AH! Urgh, it goes so slow...

• Hahahahah :P

I swear it was 5 days ago, like, 5 days ago...

• 126 freaking pages. I feel like a real Telltale veteran.

• I know right...I feel like two years passed since they announced the release date...

The wait when we actually know the release date is far more aganoizing than when you don't. Seriously, it feels like a whole week has passed since the trailer was released, it's only been a couple of days.

• The wait when we actually know the release date is far more aganoizing than when you don't. Seriously, it feels like a whole week has passed since the trailer was released, it's only been a couple of days.

• WAIT:

Game of Thrones episode three has been rated (and is assumedly coming out soon) and we haven't even got episode 2 of Tales?!!!

Alt text

:takes deep breath:

Ahem, hopefully that means that we can expect ep three of Tales in a similarly fast fashion...

• Alt text

The wait when we actually know the release date is far more aganoizing than when you don't. Seriously, it feels like a whole week has passed since the trailer was released, it's only been a couple of days.

• WHAT THE...WHAT.

Alt text

WAIT: Game of Thrones episode three has been rated (and is assumedly coming out soon) and we haven't even got episode 2 of Tales?!!!

• We're still going to have Tales Episode 2 before Thrones Episode 3. And this is great, GOT has really impressed me so far, I didn't think I was going to like it since I hate the show, but it's fantastic so far.

WAIT: Game of Thrones episode three has been rated (and is assumedly coming out soon) and we haven't even got episode 2 of Tales?!!!

• Alt text

Alt text

• Best one so far!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

Another new screenshot. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/576033497090908160

• I bought the season pass, but I haven't got around to playing it because I decided I should probably watch the show first. I'm sure it's great, and I've heard nothing but good things, but poor Tales just seems so neglected in comparison... I know that there's separate teams etc. etc. and if anything Tales is the opposite of neglected because they decided to take more time on Ep 2, but I think it'll always feel like the scrappy underdog against GoT.

We're still going to have Tales Episode 2 before Thrones Episode 3. And this is great, GOT has really impressed me so far, I didn't think I was going to like it since I hate the show, but it's fantastic so far.

• edited March 2015

Sashas face oh my god!! xD And Fiona too. So swag..

• Alt text
    Alt text

Another new screenshot. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/576033497090908160

• edited March 2015

Alt text

EDIT: Holy shit this image is way bigger than I thought it would be.

EDIT2: Better :p

• Also, Fiona looks like such a badass.

Annnd, whose blood is on Vaughn? O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.