Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Forgive them...as they will forgive you...for everything wrong you ever thought or said about them...

Timcanpy posted: »

Are those screenshots an apology for delaying the game for this long? I need to be strong, don't do it don't forgive them But the hype is so real noow!!

• Good find! Maybe the yellow eye indicates when Jack is in control... O_o

nohuhhuh posted: »

interesting, his echo eye is yellow instead of blue. Just like present Rhys has. interesting.

• I noticed the place too! And Vaughn still has his vest on. But I honestly think, that someone is exaggerating his or her storytelling again. I mean, damn, that's a lot of blood...

This seems to be in the beginning in the same place we left off (Atlas bunker) so it might just be part of the blood that originally covered Rhys - maybe the skag corpse fell down the hole?

• It is too late

Alt text

I need to stop asking Telltale for a Timothy cameo, because if they let Jack take over his body it would literally destroy me. I want Jack back, but not like that, man... Not like that...

• edited March 2015

Guys, don't laugh, but I have a really stupid question. It seems that Jack can control Rhys' whole body, like his non-cybernetic arm and legs and everything. So... Does it mean that Rhys has more modifications than we think? Like, his BRAIN or internal organs or something...

• It's possible Rhys has something in his brain, seeing the whole Nakayama ID action.

Guys, don't laugh, but I have a really stupid question. It seems that Jack can control Rhys' whole body, like his non-cybernetic arm and leg

• maybe. speculating is so much fun! :D

Good find! Maybe the yellow eye indicates when Jack is in control... O_o

• But we already know he has brain implants. Otherwise, what could that usb-thingy be there for.

Guys, don't laugh, but I have a really stupid question. It seems that Jack can control Rhys' whole body, like his non-cybernetic arm and leg

• Where did all these pics come from D:

• Must. Resist.....Eyebrow gif....

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just search up Atlas Mugged screenshots, you'll get a website.

Poogers555 posted: »

Where did all these pics come from

• Do what I do, use the James Hetfield one

Alt text

Must. Resist.....Eyebrow gif....

• Alt text

I dont know why, but that seems like a huge Bioshock reference. Its Atlas, with a guy who looks like Atlas from Bioshock.

Alt text

• And him holding up is a reference to Greek mythology where Atlas had to hold up the world as punishment for something.

That's why map books are called atlas.

I dont know why, but that seems like a huge Bioshock reference. Its Atlas, with a guy who looks like Atlas from Bioshock.

• Even the title is based off Bioshock.

It's a parody of ''Atlas Shrugged'' which I think was a book that inspired the Bioshock games. But I'm not sure.

• I thought the same thing!

• My god...

Bioshock a Telltale game series confirmed?

Crips posted: »

Even the title is based off Bioshock. It's a parody of ''Atlas Shrugged'' which I think was a book that inspired the Bioshock games. But I'm not sure.

• Dude, that's so awesome, I would have completley missed that. You should take it over to the 'Things that people forget, don't notice or just don't know about' thread.

Even the title is based off Bioshock. It's a parody of ''Atlas Shrugged'' which I think was a book that inspired the Bioshock games. But I'm not sure.

• Alt text

I thought the same thing!

• Thank you! :P

Dude, that's so awesome, I would have completley missed that. You should take it over to the 'Things that people forget, don't notice or just don't know about' thread.

• edited March 2015

A scene that was based off of a game that was based off of a book... Cue inception music

Alt text

• Alt text

A scene that was based off of a game that was based off of a book... Cue inception music

• Alt text

• If I remember correctly, he has to hold the heavens on his shoulders as a punishment for siding with Titans. :) Cool reference nevertheless.

And him holding up is a reference to Greek mythology where Atlas had to hold up the world as punishment for something. That's why map books are called atlas.

• Does it mean that Rhys has more modifications than we think? Like, his BRAIN or internal organs

Yes, like his brain, exactly what I thought...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Jesus Christ, TheCatWolf, you pervert. xD

TheCatWolf posted: »

Does it mean that Rhys has more modifications than we think? Like, his BRAIN or internal organs Yes, like his brain, exactly what I thought...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hey! I didn't say anything xD

Jesus Christ, TheCatWolf, you pervert. xD

• I've been waiting for a comment like this ( ° ͜ʖ °)

TheCatWolf posted: »

Does it mean that Rhys has more modifications than we think? Like, his BRAIN or internal organs Yes, like his brain, exactly what I thought...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited March 2015

sigh

For the last fucking time, Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands have separate teams. Ones release doesn't impact the other in anyway.

Also, why are you complaining? Tales has a confirmed release date for next week, its not like Thrones will be released before then,

I personally don't care since I like Thrones more anyway, but c'mon. Common sense isn't that difficult, people :/

WAIT: Game of Thrones episode three has been rated (and is assumedly coming out soon) and we haven't even got episode 2 of Tales?!!!

• Soooo is it safe to assume that Ep2 will be released on Wednesday for consoles next week?

I wouldn't think so.

Soooo is it safe to assume that Ep2 will be released on Wednesday for consoles next week?

• edited March 2015

Not Bioshock, Ayn Rand whos books Bioshock used as base for Rapture. But yeah, a TTG style game set in prewar Rapture would be totally awesome, may better idea than Mincecraft.

Alt text

• any news ?

• When will 360 get it than?

Soooo is it safe to assume that Ep2 will be released on Wednesday for consoles next week?

• I dankified Vaughn and Rhys Alt text

• Dank memes

Mistercrit posted: »

I dankified Vaughn and Rhys

• Do Sasha and Rhys, and Rhys and Loader Bot. Plz.

I looked at them and thought "The Blues Brothers".

• If not the 18th then it should definitely come the 25th

zeke10 posted: »

When will 360 get it than?

• 10/10 dank memez 4 teh win

Sign in to comment in this discussion.