Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Yeah, so badass!

Mistercrit posted: »

I dankified Vaughn and Rhys

• Damn it telltale why have you made TFTB a such a burden to wait for.

• Jobs... Soon you will join your brother... Steve jobs...

• You know what would be cool? If they moved TftB forum section up again since the new episode is coming out in a few days. GoT has been there long enough.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

A hostile takeover. I like it.

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

You know what would be cool? If they moved TftB forum section up again since the new episode is coming out in a few days. GoT has been there long enough.

• Annnnd based on that screenshot, I predict that Jack/Rhys hijack-masturbation fanfic is gonna skyrocket after episode 2.

BYE EVERYONE

• Jack, I know you're upset, but please don't bitch about it.

GOT's great, OK? Don't feel entitled or jealous.

OR ELSE WE'RE GONNA HAVE A SMALL GANG WAR WITH THE GOT COMMUNITY, WHICH WILL END WITH ME DANCING IN THE CHEST CAVITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED IT.

sigh For the last fucking time, Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands have separate teams. Ones release doesn't impact the other

• Two rules kids: Do not fuck with Athena. Or violently attack Janey Springs.

• Calm down, Kiddo. I'm guessing you didn't take the time to read my follow-up comment where I acknowledge the separate teams before you got on your high horse?

I know that there's separate teams etc. etc. and if anything Tales is the opposite of neglected because they decided to take more time on Ep 2...

And could you please point out where in my original statement I complain? Because I genuinely wasn't, I was just surprised Ep 3 of GoT had been rated so soon after Ep 2's release. I actually go on to make a positive statement saying that hopefully it's an indication that Ep 3 of Tales will be out soon, too...

So can we turn the bitter resentment down a notch and actually read people's comments before we start spewing vitriolic drivel?

sigh For the last fucking time, Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands have separate teams. Ones release doesn't impact the other

• Alt text

LawmanZero posted: »

Jack, I know you're upset, but please don't bitch about it. GOT's great, OK? Don't feel entitled or jealous. OR ELSE WE'RE GONNA HAVE

• I actually decided against using it in the OP because I didn't want to rob you of the chance!

Do it, man - give in - it's your destiny...

Must. Resist.....Eyebrow gif....

• Goddammit, NT.

:begrudgingly upvotes:

nursethalia posted: »

Annnnd based on that screenshot, I predict that Jack/Rhys hijack-masturbation fanfic is gonna skyrocket after episode 2.

• Alt text

It is too late

• Not mine, but fitting:

Alt text

• That's Frank Fontaine. He looks like Atlas and he was Atlas but there was no Atlas. Simple.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont know why, but that seems like a huge Bioshock reference. Its Atlas, with a guy who looks like Atlas from Bioshock.

• It's the SLAG that really seals this one.

Not mine, but fitting:

• You can't even begin to comprehend my plans. You think I never had to make sacrifices?
    • Too many people died!
    • That's what people DO!

God damn it, Jack, I love you so much. You tell him!

• Nah, I think it's pretty safe to assume that it'll be realesed in the same week on all the major platforms, otherwise saying that it will be realesed in 'the week of 17th March" wouldn't make any sense.

If not the 18th then it should definitely come the 25th

• Alt text

• edited March 2015

Alt text
    Alt text

• Love the FightClub quotes, Rabbit ;)

• :( i cant handle this

Alt text

• Yeah, but Scooter would say that, wouldn't he?

I'm totally not trying to hide my bitter resentment and seething jealousy...

CarL_J posted: »

i cant handle this

• edited March 2015

Cheer up, Jack! Next episode is all about you, you get to talk with this dumbass Rhys and show off just how much you rule and everyone else sucks! No one can deny that talking shit about enemies while you are long dead is epic! Can they make their own AI copy? I don't freaking think so!

Yeah, but Scooter would say that, wouldn't he? I'm totally not trying to hide my bitter resentment and seething jealousy...

• Huh, and I thought my inspirational skills were good... Not bad Kiddo, not bad at all.

Consider me:

Alt text

Gapaot posted: »

Cheer up, Jack! Next episode is all about you, you get to talk with this dumbass Rhys and show off just how much you rule and everyone else

• You forgot the first rule!

Alt text

Love the FightClub quotes, Rabbit

• That reminds me to go and finish TPS :P

Imma a Timothy on Level 10 ^^

Huh, and I thought my inspirational skills were good... Not bad Kiddo, not bad at all. Consider me:

• Alt text

i cant handle this

• Gaaah! ACTUAL JELLY.

i cant handle this

• edited March 2015

Alt text

^ me right now

i cant handle this

• Yup, I know (Im a huge Bioshock fan) but I was just making the connection of who Fontaine was pretending to be

Omid's cat posted: »

That's Frank Fontaine. He looks like Atlas and he was Atlas but there was no Atlas. Simple.

• More like: Me waiting for the episode and hearing it's good but still isn't out yet.

Alt text

Huh, and I thought my inspirational skills were good... Not bad Kiddo, not bad at all. Consider me:

• Alt text

cries

i cant handle this

• Its my episode 2, and I need it now !

Pipas posted: »

cries

• edited March 2015

Nice avatar. :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Its my episode 2, and I need it now !

• Hey, all. I've been lurking and reading along since TftBL's launch, so I thought I'd do the thing where I actually posted for a change. I almost never join game discussions, but the hype is real real. Noodle arm flailing engaged.

What did it was the recent screenshots. They're like every wild ride I never wanted to be on. Should we high five each other? Should we cry? I mean, more than we already have while waiting. We don't know. High fiving while crying usually sums up my gameplaying, though.

Also nervous and excited about what the hell Fiona and Sasha did to earn a kinetic aspis throw. And let's be real, Athena's eyes, too. You okay, 'Thena? Need a glass of water, a stick of gum, a hug? (Apparently I turned into the Fiona Hype Squad 2k15, armed with only a flyswatter and a thousand popped collars. Keep the Pandoran snark going, choo choo.)

• 150 pages til the episode releases?

#HYPE

• Welcome to the forums.

Rouletta posted: »

Hey, all. I've been lurking and reading along since TftBL's launch, so I thought I'd do the thing where I actually posted for a change. I al

• Your comment remembered me about TWD's song In the Water, this verse specifically:

Forgive them, release them..

If you don't know it you should give it a search bc it's awesome :)

Crips posted: »

Forgive them...as they will forgive you...for everything wrong you ever thought or said about them...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.