Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Hi there :D

You should join local discussions, they're really heaty and funny. And yeah, wonder what's wrong with Athena...Hope it's a real deal, not Fiona being an unreliable narrator pls xD

Rouletta posted: »

Hey, all. I've been lurking and reading along since TftBL's launch, so I thought I'd do the thing where I actually posted for a change. I al

• Welcome, my friend. I can see you're definitely hyped about the game (just like everyone else) :P The thought that we have (roughly) 4 more days til the episode releases is killing me slowly.. But hey, that's what forums are for. Enjoy your stay

Rouletta posted: »

Hey, all. I've been lurking and reading along since TftBL's launch, so I thought I'd do the thing where I actually posted for a change. I al

• That reminds me of my daily routine.

4! 4 DAYS UNTIL EPISODE 2!

AH! AH! AH!

Timcanpy posted: »

Welcome, my friend. I can see you're definitely hyped about the game (just like everyone else) :P The thought that we have (roughly) 4 more days til the episode releases is killing me slowly.. But hey, that's what forums are for. Enjoy your stay

• I was wondering where you were xD

Crips posted: »

That reminds me of my daily routine. 4! 4 DAYS UNTIL EPISODE 2! AH! AH! AH!

• edited March 2015

HYPE!!!

Alt text

150 pages til the episode releases? #HYPE

• 150 PAGES? WE CAN DO IT!

150 pages til the episode releases? #HYPE

• Alt text

150 PAGES? WE CAN DO IT!

• Thankies

Pipas posted: »

Nice avatar.

• Arghhhhhhhhhh Damn You Mikey NEUMANNNNNNNN WHY MIKEY NEUMANN?WHY TOY WITH US?YOUR Not Funny!!!

CarL_J posted: »

i cant handle this

• Can We Do It?Yes We Can

150 PAGES? WE CAN DO IT!

• OH MY GOD. I stopped coming to the forum for a while because well... a torture called waiting is in process. And still no episode.

• 150 pages? Piece of cake. :D (but what's up with the butter?x)

• BUDDER

SoMuchSass posted: »

150 pages? Piece of cake. (but what's up with the butter?x)

• 4 days - 4 upvotes xD

That reminds me of my daily routine. 4! 4 DAYS UNTIL EPISODE 2! AH! AH! AH!

• but it will come this tuesday

ata95 posted: »

OH MY GOD. I stopped coming to the forum for a while because well... a torture called waiting is in process. And still no episode.

• Just four more days!

ata95 posted: »

OH MY GOD. I stopped coming to the forum for a while because well... a torture called waiting is in process. And still no episode.

• i'm wet for this

Just four more days!

• Okay...

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm wet for this

• 5*

Karnedg2013 posted: »

4 days - 4 upvotes xD

• edited March 2015

I just remember about all those people who said that the episode will be released 3, 10 and 17 (#NeverForget) February. Now to me a little funny xD

Only #A26 was true prediction - deal with it! :Р

• edited March 2015

3 Days for me haha,only 3, friday= how the time was so fast?

• Yep! :)

I like you nickname ^_^

5*

• idk how to change it i know it's a weird name xDD

Yep! I like you nickname ^_^

• I like Fridays.

Fridays - day + e -----> Fries :Р

Free Fries for Y'ALL! ;)

Alt text

TimeChef

3 Days for me haha,only 3, friday= how the time was so fast?

• I don't know xD

It's truth - it's really cute ^__^

idk how to change it i know it's a weird name xDD

• I am grabbing at the screen, why is nothing happening?

I like Fridays. Fridays - day + e -----> Fries :Р Free Fries for Y'ALL! TimeChef

• You must focus very much on those fries and believe with all your heart that those fries and the ketchup are actually standing right in front of you, not on the screen.

I'm eating some fries from Karnedg right now.

I am grabbing at the screen, why is nothing happening?

• Yeah, Cripster.

So nice to eat fries with a forum-friend on Friday night :Р

You must focus very much on those fries and believe with all your heart that those fries and the ketchup are actually standing right in front of you, not on the screen. I'm eating some fries from Karnedg right now.

• Alt text "want the aj's" credit Curver, i was thinking isn't possible to do that, well time to figure out how he do it.

I don't know xD It's truth - it's really cute ^__^

• Alt text Like romanian "go and learn romanian on romanian hour"

I like Fridays. Fridays - day + e -----> Fries :Р Free Fries for Y'ALL! TimeChef

• I KNEW I was right!

I just remember about all those people who said that the episode will be released 3, 10 and 17 (#NeverForget) February. Now to me a little funny xD Only #A26 was true prediction - deal with it! :Р

• Game of Thrones episode three has been rated (and is assumedly coming out soon) and we haven't even got episode 2 of Tales?!!!\\

That can easily be taken as a form of complaining that Game of Thrones seems to be having faster releases than Tales. I'm tired of Borderlands fans doing that, so I immediately jumped to the offensive because it is fucking annoying, I wasn't "getting on my high horse". I didn't see your reply comment, so I apologize for that part.

And stop with the "Calm Down Kiddo". I know you're trying to fit the Handsome Jack profile but its still annoying to get called a kid from someone you don't even know.

Calm down, Kiddo. I'm guessing you didn't take the time to read my follow-up comment where I acknowledge the separate teams before you got o

• If that doesn't make you feel better, I'm eating Italian pizza with french fries right now.

Like romanian "go and learn romanian on romanian hour"

• I doubt it. Walking Dead was up there the whole time, despite when Wolf Among Us got a new episode released.

Pipas posted: »

You know what would be cool? If they moved TftB forum section up again since the new episode is coming out in a few days. GoT has been there long enough.

• Luke Т_Т

"want the aj's" credit Curver, i was thinking isn't possible to do that, well time to figure out how he do it.

• Me too ;)

That you come up with this?

AlfMusic posted: »

I KNEW I was right!

• edited March 2015

Are you Romanian?

salutes a fellow Romanian (if you are, that is)

Like romanian "go and learn romanian on romanian hour"

• Yup, I was the one who came up with this horrible possibility...

Me too That you come up with this?

• WOW!

THANK YOU!

You give me BIG HOPE! :)

A26It'sForever

AlfMusic posted: »

Yup, I was the one who came up with this horrible possibility...

• Fucking Scooter staring at me every time I open this thread.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.