Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• They're trying to get us hyped, eh? xD

Crips posted: »

I like how Telltale started to tweet something every day now

• They're called the toys of power

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

I forgot what they called them when I wrote that and I wasn't going to look it up since I was just going to bed a second later. (Speaking of which, I really want to replay the last season of Sam and Max now.) But yeah, grab your toys.

• Every time theres a new tweet im like:

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Yeah they sorta did that with Lost Lords and now with this episode. I hope they do it every time, it builds the hype for some people.

• Alt text

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!!!!

• edited March 2015

For you PC users. Telltale should announce the console release dates soon (key word - soon)

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!!!!

• PC is better than consoles lol ^^

For you PC users. Telltale should announce the console release dates soon (key word - soon)

• I've managed a sort of solution - I realized that the internal fan isn't turning on. I tested out a temporary hack today (basically pointing a TON of fans at the console) and it managed to last for the entire first episode of Life is Strange without overheating and shutting down on me (previously it could only be on for around 25 minutes and then would beep, shut down, and wouldn't turn on again for 24 hours). Luckily the console is still under warranty, so with my hack, I should be able to play episode 2 before I send it in to get fixed. /fingers crossed

Thank you, though!

Dapnee posted: »

Yo, if you happen to have a steam account I might just be able to help you out

• For people who like them, anyways. Mods are cool, but I don't personally like PC gaming (I own a few PC games), and finding a machine that can handle certain games runs pretty expensive.

PC is better than consoles lol ^^

• Anyone got a link to the SXSW panel stream?

• Awesome, thanks!

dojo32161 posted: »

http://www.twitch.tv/sxswgaming Starts in 20 minutes

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

http://www.twitch.tv/sxswgaming

Starts in 20 minutes

Anyone got a link to the SXSW panel stream?

• edited March 2015

Down there Alt text

• Sc███ this, telltale is more better than ███████

How do you do it Sorry for the dumb questions Oh, and I guess it only works on a keyboard, right?

• Watching Telltale's SXSW panel right now and they're done talking about Tales. All they said was the 17th for PC, didn't say anything about console release dates. I'm starting to get worried. :I

• Don't be that person

PC is better than consoles lol ^^

• [removed]

Down there

• Dis stream so gud

When is TWD S3 coming? Telltale:

Alt text

Anyone got a link to the SXSW panel stream?

• Every time I hear that word it's a like a spider crawled inside my ear.

Dis stream so gud When is TWD S3 coming? Telltale:

• I have arachnophobia so you know... thanks for planting that image in my head... :\

Alt text

Every time I hear that word it's a like a spider crawled inside my ear.

• Alt text

Almost there... Almost there...

• ^^ You're welcome! ^^

I have arachnophobia so you know... thanks for planting that image in my head...

• Get hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited March 2015

Yes! My new gaming pc will be here tuesday so i can play ep 2 in a smooth buttery framerate

• The Illuminati was a group founded in 1766 at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria (now part of Germany). They wanted to remove religious, social and national barriers (potentially replacing it with their own power). They managed to do quite well for themselves as they infiltrated various other groups – primarily freemasons. However, the Catholic church found out and since they didn't want anyone breaking down religious borders in particular the group was soon squashed.

That much of the story is true. Then enter the conspiracy theorists. The symbol of the Illuminati was an eye in a pyramid (something that's been used even bore that to represent god – an all-seeing eye in a triangle representing the trinity) – a symbol found in other places (again, because it used to be a common symbol). For instance it's on US dollar bills along with "novous ordo seclorum" (new world order). And some of the founding fathers were freemasons. And if you squint your eyes George Washington sort of looked like Adam Weishaubt who founded the Illuminati. Therefore the Illuminati is still around and controlling everything from behind the scenes. Clearly.

Illuminati is supposed to be a dangerous group of people fighting against The Church, but Internet makes fun of them.

• Nice, I still have to put up with my 6 or something year old laptop for a couple of months until I can get a new one.

Yes! My new gaming pc will be here tuesday so i can play ep 2 in a smooth buttery framerate

• gasp

AlfMusic posted: »

You mean "soon"?

• edited March 2015

I don't know if this has been asked, but how do I update the client if we have a non-steam version of the game? Do I have to re-download the game and copy over the save file?

e: Or is it not even out yet and I'm being retarded?

e: "March 17th" FU-

• edited March 2015

Alt text i hope another one of these guys will show up throughout the series

• So were we given any specific release date or is it just some time this week?

• Tomorrow, guys...

Alt text

• Hopefully it'll release for consoles tomorrow as well! :D

Pipas posted: »

Tomorrow, guys...

• Is there a countdown on steam page yet?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Steam don't add countdowns for individual episodes but they normally release around 10 AM PDT.

DeityD posted: »

Is there a countdown on steam page yet?

• Thanks. I though I was just blind and missed it for a moment, but then I remembered it must be different for episodic games.

OzzyUK posted: »

Steam don't add countdowns for individual episodes but they normally release around 10 AM PDT.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Depends, if you're PC/Mac it is the 17th.

JetLee posted: »

So were we given any specific release date or is it just some time this week?

• Can't wait :D. Gonna be the perfect thing to get me hyped for the borderlands collection. Really dig the borderlands universe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.