Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Just wanted to add that it seems to be mandatory to uninstall before re-installing from a fresh download, I just tried by mistake to install on top of a previous install, the patching will work, but the game will still ask you to patch it.

So to summarize what Burricho said:

• Download the 1.7Gb install file from Telltale's website
    • Download the patch
    • Uninstall previous version
    • Install fresh download
    • Patch
    • Enjoy!

I did not require any reboot during those steps but your mileage may vary.

This being said I have a good download speed and no cap but it's still a bummer to have to re-download this big file...

Burricho posted: »

Hey guys, to everyone who bought the drm free version and is having issues installing the patch: Uninstall tales from the borderlands. Then

• edited March 2015

So....who did you guys trust Fiona or Handsome Jack?

• YOU GUYS, IT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZEBALLS!!!

I really hope the rest of you can play it ASAP because I am bursting at the seams to rave about its awesomeness...

You did good Telltale. You did real good.

Eeek! It took forever to download, but I'm finally about to start Ep 2! IT REALLY IS HAPPENING! See you when I'm back from Pandora, Kiddos!

• Do I even have to answer this question...?

• I love the loaders bros references, bro. Bro. Hey, thanks bro.

• Stan Pines "I'd fire all of you right now if I could." Replace the word fire with the word Bot Slap and that's how I feel right now since I gotta wait til tomorrow to play! XO

• Ahaha, I'm more Connie during An Indirect Kiss:

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

I've come to the conclusion that I'm Sadie

• So, how long is for Steam release? Approx time at least?

• 10am PT, I believe - so just over 3 hours.

Gapaot posted: »

So, how long is for Steam release? Approx time at least?

• about 5-7 hours from now

Gapaot posted: »

So, how long is for Steam release? Approx time at least?

• Alt text

LordZalla posted: »

Stan Pines "I'd fire all of you right now if I could." Replace the word fire with the word Bot Slap and that's how I feel right now since I gotta wait til tomorrow to play! XO

• Thanks! So, this torture almost 2\3 done!

10am PT, I believe - so just over 3 hours.

• I accidentally installed on top of a previous install and it still worked for me, I think you just have to make sure you click on the new download to launch the game.

Dju posted: »

Just wanted to add that it seems to be mandatory to uninstall before re-installing from a fresh download, I just tried by mistake to install

• rips hair out

Steam you cruel mistress!

I guess I'll try drawing something for the next.... two hours?

• edited March 2015

Wait. Is it out on other platforms already? Curse you Steam ;;___;;

• Yes, i mean WHY would you trust handsome jack? Crazy right!

Do I even have to answer this question...?

• Draw Rhys as Jack, because reasons

rips hair out Steam you cruel mistress! I guess I'll try drawing something for the next.... two hours?

• TT players are masochists - He straight up said he'd probably kill them, and yet:

Alt text

Just goes to show how prejudiced people are about Pandorans... People are more willing to choose space Hitler over a native!

Burricho posted: »

Yes, i mean WHY would you trust handsome jack? Crazy right!

• How do I download it on steam later when it's released? I've only bought the complete '5-episodes' before.
    Will it pop up on steam like a notation or something??

• It's supposed to download itself. If not so, then I have no idea.

Quiff posted: »

How do I download it on steam later when it's released? I've only bought the complete '5-episodes' before. Will it pop up on steam like a notation or something??

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Like @Haganeproductio said it will normally download itself, if that doesn't happen restarting Steam will trigger the download to start.

How do I download it on steam later when it's released? I've only bought the complete '5-episodes' before. Will it pop up on steam like a notation or something??

• Yeah but barely anyones played and they're probably all jack fanbois. And you are space hitler, so yeah. There's that.

TT players are masochists - He straight up said he'd probably kill them, and yet: Just goes to show how prejudiced people are about Pandorans... People are more willing to choose space Hitler over a native!

• A thanks for the info! @Haganeproduction @OzzyUK

OzzyUK posted: »

Like @Haganeproductio said it will normally download itself, if that doesn't happen restarting Steam will trigger the download to start.

• Please say the 360 is tomorrow

• Omg steam you let me down yet again. I buy season pass and this is how you repay me... damn you steam and your stupid late upload!

• Oh, come on! He didn't really mean it! He CARES about us! It's not like he's going to possess our body and go on a murderous rampage, culminating in the complete and utter domination of that....PISSHOLE OF A PLANET!

Also, and I hate to point this out, he's the HERO. GOD. If he kills us all.....well, we'll probably deserve it.

TT players are masochists - He straight up said he'd probably kill them, and yet: Just goes to show how prejudiced people are about Pandorans... People are more willing to choose space Hitler over a native!

• so steam version is coming……………….when?

• I hope it'll be released in a 1-2 hours but who knows...

so steam version is coming……………….when?

• Alt text

I hope it'll be released in a 1-2 hours but who knows...

• 2 hours from now.

• Goddamnit I have to wait up to a week for it to appear on PSN in the UK, why not just release it all at the same time!!?

• Also, and I hate to point this out, he's the HERO. GOD. If he kills us all.....well, we'll probably deserve it.

You're officially my new favourite sycophant, Pumpkin.

#TeamJack

J_E_K posted: »

Oh, come on! He didn't really mean it! He CARES about us! It's not like he's going to possess our body and go on a murderous rampage, culmin

• Im worried that 360 people will have to wait an extra week

• SOON

Alt text

(God, now I know why Telltale like this so much - such a power trip!)

But seriously, it should be out in just over 90 minutes...

• edited March 2015

Draw me. Because i'm cool. Y'know.

Alt text

rips hair out Steam you cruel mistress! I guess I'll try drawing something for the next.... two hours?

• Steam...Steam pls
    pls update

This waiting game is seriously getting on my nerves now that some people have played it. :(

• Probably not gonna be able to play it today :'(

Alt text

• Alt text

Probably not gonna be able to play it today

• from my past expiriences, it will be another two hours, i always seem to get updates in steam around 8PM my time (cet)
    so yeah.. shit x)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.