Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Who wouldn't trust this face?!

Alt text

You say that like he's trustworthy. :P

• Starting to think Telltale forgot to let psn know it was releasing today.

I really hope It comes out today....Very soon today.

• Well, I see the store might be updating again...Might.

2DLee posted: »

Starting to think Telltale forgot to let psn know it was releasing today.

• Yeahhhh... It feels like someone forgot about something and now they're scrambling to get it up. xD

2DLee posted: »

Starting to think Telltale forgot to let psn know it was releasing today.

• Alright, guys, that banner link is finally working! This is for PS4 only: web browser

Turn on your PS4, purchase the episode through the website and click the download to your PS4 button. If your PS4 is on, it'll instantly send it right over to the system for download! Pretty neat. As far as I can tell, this is the only way it's showing up in the store at the moment.

• I went to the game on my PS4 and the episode is available for purchase!

I'm downloading it, so fucking hyped, hopefully I'll be able to play it tonight.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Alright, guys, that banner link is finally working! This is for PS4 only: web browser Turn on your PS4, purchase the episode through the

• An hour and 40 minutes late... But, better late than never, I suppose. xD
    Gonna play the opening sequence then leave the rest for after work.

I went to the game on my PS4 and the episode is available for purchase! I'm downloading it, so fucking hyped, hopefully I'll be able to play it tonight.

• It came out today at least!

My Internet speed is so slow that it will take like 2-4 hours to download.

An hour and 40 minutes late... But, better late than never, I suppose. xD Gonna play the opening sequence then leave the rest for after work.

• Add to that 13.9% of Jakobs Brand.Took a thousand from Scooter just to spend it on a shiny new ride!

Burricho posted: »

Only 3.9 percent at last count bought the mega super awesome caravan too

• Yesssssss it's finally out, I'll see you guys later.

• Thanks for this!!!

Alright, guys, that banner link is finally working! This is for PS4 only: web browser Turn on your PS4, purchase the episode through the

• Us xboxers are getting it tomorrow right? RIGHT?!?!?!

• Just finished the episode, I thought it was really good. I felt the first episode was better, but it was still great. But at least there was more Loaderbot in this episode.

LoaderBros

• WHICH ONE?!

Who wouldn't trust this face?!

• Well, one thing's for sure. I was too afraid to skip the credits this time

• Just woke up and downloading it now. It is available on PS4 in Australia :D

• edited March 2015

Well, off to episode 3 waiting thread then ;3

• I just finished it....by GOd that was AWESOME! hahahaha I dare say it's growing to be the best game they ever made! Now off to swarm ep 3 discussion!

• Went to game saw avable now than its not avalible to download

• I just randomly checked and now I'm downloading it ... JESUS! I'm dying

(XboxOne, Europe)

• Dang it jack, I have to wait until Thursday to download it! (iPad version)

Can confirm I'm literally downloading - no troll, I would not do that to you guys after all this time! It's just because it's direct from

• does that mean 360 has it too?

Dalek93 posted: »

I just randomly checked and now I'm downloading it ... JESUS! I'm dying (XboxOne, Europe)

• Noope. We gotta wait. .-.

zeke10 posted: »

does that mean 360 has it too?

• any idea what time we get it?

Healoz posted: »

Noope. We gotta wait. .-.

• I just checked and it's available for download.
    Xbox 360 in Australia

• Checked and it now says theres problem

swansfan4 posted: »

I just checked and it's available for download. Xbox 360 in Australia

• PS4 Europe anybody? I'm not at home, I can't check if it's available :(

• It is. :)

Miklaus posted: »

PS4 Europe anybody? I'm not at home, I can't check if it's available

• Yes, finally! Thank you :)

It is.

• Just started download EP2 in Finland, Xbox 360 available.

• It's available on the 360 right now and the choices from episode 1 carried through successfully and I hardly noticed any glitches/bugs in my play-through. The episode was fantastic guys and gals.

• Well...dont know its because it was alot of fun but it seemed a VERY short episode... :\

• Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro

• For all the wait it wasn't even 2 hours long... it seems like I waited a year for the next episode to come out, now that it finally did, all I want now is for Episode 3 to be on its way a lot sooner.

Crixus27 posted: »

Well...dont know its because it was alot of fun but it seemed a VERY short episode...

• maybeee... nope ;)

nursethalia posted: »

Clearly the three of us need to have a Nutella wrestling competition now.

• I watched it too! I actually have a physical copy of a point and click game based on it! Its russian thou so I can't really understand it

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I can not believe it! You, too, watched the animated series? This is called "Just you wait" or "Nu pogody"

• edited April 2015

WOW! ;D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I watched it too! I actually have a physical copy of a point and click game based on it! Its russian thou so I can't really understand it

• Had better graphics and more gameplay thou. Pretty fun for someone young as me whenbI had it

Karnedg2013 posted: »

WOW! ;D

• edited April 2015

Hrm... well it's April now, and I just booted up my game to finally get to play Episode 2: Atlas Mugged, and for some reason it still says "Coming Soon!" still and I can't play it.

I could have swore it was out a month ago. What gives? I have the season pass for this game so shouldn't it be automatically open when available?

Edit: Apparently because I didn't have Steam up when I first launched it didn't just automatically update the game the begin with. After I closed the game and started it up for the second time I was prompted to do an update to the game, and afterward Episode 2 was playable.

Really short episode though... but good stuff.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.