Kinda seriously looking at both ships (Rhys/Sasha & Rhys/Fiona)

Comments

• OH IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!

Laura Bailey, voice actress of Fiona, actually likes Rhysha.

• I think that in the present time of the game jack is entirely in in control of Rhys in someway because when you play the game and whenever jack goes into your "robot things" he's pretty much controlling Rhys and when he does this Rhys's cyber eye turns orange instead of blue, and in present time, his cyber eye is orange, so jack might be controlling him in some way.

• And that´s why Rhyiona is canon.

Destrux9090 posted: »

I think that in the present time of the game jack is entirely in in control of Rhys in someway because when you play the game and whenever j

• Disregard last comment, I'm new here, didn't know what subject was. Sorry. Someone please point me to a subject where my comment would make sense please. Thanks

• Personally I ship Rhys and Sasha, but I definitely agree that it should be determinant.(although I doubt it will be)

Poogers555 posted: »

TeamRhyiona But still, it looks like the best way for Telltale to handle this is for it to be determinate :P

• Coming to Spike in fall 2015.

bloop posted: »

There needs to be a Ship Wars TV show.

• Watching the shipping wars from the sidelines:

Alt text

• edited March 2015

That's okay - the shippers always go into unrelated threads and start spouting their stuff - you just gave them a taste of their own medicine! ^_^

Destrux9090 posted: »

Disregard last comment, I'm new here, didn't know what subject was. Sorry. Someone please point me to a subject where my comment would make sense please. Thanks

• This is getting out of hand

But still

Rhysha

Makes more sense

• Sounds like Rhyionack to me!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

And that´s why Rhyiona is canon.

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

This is getting out of hand But still Rhysha Makes more sense

• I can deal with that.

nursethalia posted: »

Sounds like Rhyionack to me!

• Alt text

That's okay - the shippers always go into unrelated threads and start spouting their stuff - you just gave them a taste of their own medicine! ^_^

• edited March 2015

Alt text

This conversation is so productive

• Dear God...what is happening here...?

• Jack will be jelly ^_^

nursethalia posted: »

/is holding out for Rhys+Timothy

• Love.

torkahn808 posted: »

Dear God...what is happening here...?

• Rhyiona's what's happening.

torkahn808 posted: »

Dear God...what is happening here...?

• I have to say only one thing who ever Rhys ends up with I'm sure that this will be epic and awesome.
    My personal favourite is Rhysha but Rhyiona is cool too...everything but TT dropping a similar bomb with Athena being lesbian with Rhys and Van being gay don't do this to us TT!

• Episode 3 is going to open with Vasquez smoking a cigarette in bed, saying "Cool moves bro, cool moves. You really impressed me, and that doesn't happen often." The camera will then pan out to show Rhys lying next to him.

The troll factor on the shippers would be over 9000.

Leluch123 posted: »

I have to say only one thing who ever Rhys ends up with I'm sure that this will be epic and awesome. My personal favourite is Rhysha but Rh

• hahaha I haven't even thought of it God that would destory all shipping fandom hahahaha hilarious Me demands more chaos!
    !

Scaeva posted: »

Episode 3 is going to open with Vasquez smoking a cigarette in bed, saying "Cool moves bro, cool moves. You really impressed me, and that do

• Athena was a lesbian/in a relationship with Janey waaay before Telltale came along. If you do a second playthrough of TPS Tiny Tina confirms it.

I have to say only one thing who ever Rhys ends up with I'm sure that this will be epic and awesome. My personal favourite is Rhysha but Rh

• Oh god Leluch, please don't give them ideas.

Scaeva posted: »

Episode 3 is going to open with Vasquez smoking a cigarette in bed, saying "Cool moves bro, cool moves. You really impressed me, and that do

• Come on Jack that would be hilarious, think of a chaos it would create, the fun it would make...

Athena was a lesbian/in a relationship with Janey waaay before Telltale came along. If you do a second playthrough of TPS Tiny Tina confirms it.

• Am I the only one who thought Sasha is a lot younger than Rhys? 0.0

Rhys and Fiooooooona

• Oh, I am all for it - believe me (the Rhyiona/Rhysha shippers would lose their minds!) - I was just pointing out that it wasn't Telltale's decision for Athena to be gay.

Come on Jack that would be hilarious, think of a chaos it would create, the fun it would make...

• Alt text

Oh, I am all for it - believe me (the Rhyiona/Rhysha shippers would lose their minds!) - I was just pointing out that it wasn't Telltale's decision for Athena to be gay.

• It may be because I'm sleep deprived, but I just laughed at that non-stop for about 90 solid seconds. >_<

• Alt text

It may be because I'm sleep deprived, but I just laughed at that non-stop for about 90 solid seconds. >_<

• edited March 2015

Define "a lot younger". I think it's safe to assume he's not even 30 yet. And btw, August looks older than him. Or at least the same so... That's not that important since Sasha herself is not 18 anymore.

Am I the only one who thought Sasha is a lot younger than Rhys? 0.0 Rhys and Fiooooooona

• Well Sasha is 24, Fiona is 29, Vaughn is 26 If I remember right. personally I think Rhys is 28 - 30

Am I the only one who thought Sasha is a lot younger than Rhys? 0.0 Rhys and Fiooooooona

• I haven´t typed the word "Rhyiona" in over 12 hours. I deserve an award for this.

• And you just did it

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I haven´t typed the word "Rhyiona" in over 12 hours. I deserve an award for this.

• Rhysha

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

This is getting out of hand But still Rhysha Makes more sense

• Oops.

Alt text

And you just did it

• 27 actually. Scanned them on my second playthrough that I just finished ;) Well.. doesn't matter.

Rhyiona forevahhh!!!

Poogers555 posted: »

Well Sasha is 24, Fiona is 29, Vaughn is 26 If I remember right. personally I think Rhys is 28 - 30

• Rhyiona <3

Linsepins posted: »

27 actually. Scanned them on my second playthrough that I just finished Well.. doesn't matter. Rhyiona forevahhh!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.