Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• ((super late response but hi!!))

I'm guessing the same thing. 100, lesgo!

(I finally see one of your comments hah xD) 1,000 pages would be a lot xD 'Pretty sure it'll be around 100 pages like usual~

• I always knew Jack wore a ton of layers, but I didn't even notice that this one was a freaking lab coat until you pointed it out.

Alt text (x)

I'm surprised he didn't sweat to death before the Vault Hunters killed him. :P

God, I love that man... But how did he forget Handsome Jack's number 1 style tip: LAYERING! You wear your lab coat under your vest, but over your shirt, but under your jacket.

• The only ship that matters! :P But seriously, this is freaking hilarious.

I. I kinda want something like this to happen now. Pfffft. There's just so much funny shit they could do with this whole Jack AI thing.

Pfft, you guys are all wrong - it's something far more perverted than Rhyiona! Source

• Yeah, I wrote a couple of scenes in Tales 103

Alt text

Following on from Dameon's tweet, Anthony Burch has confirmed he wrote a few scenes for ep 3 of Tales: This is an interesting develop

• The voice acting started almost 10 days ago.

If voice acting is starting now I figure the episode will be released at the end of the month. That's good to see updates, the constant complaining from a lot of fanbase was extremely annoying last time tbh

• Oh come on, it can't be that bad. If he wrote the scenes with Brick or added Claptrap, I'm all for that.

Yeah, I wrote a couple of scenes in Tales 103

• We might have a chance to see Tales in April, but that's less likely so if it doesn't happen, I'm all for May

If voice acting is starting now I figure the episode will be released at the end of the month. That's good to see updates, the constant complaining from a lot of fanbase was extremely annoying last time tbh

• i can write dairy entries

Danny St. John confirmed?

Wow telltale, you keep throwing information at us, i can write dairy entries everyday you know...

• Believe in M5

• Wait...He said ''Tales 103''

TFTB Season 2 confirmed?!?!

Following on from Dameon's tweet, Anthony Burch has confirmed he wrote a few scenes for ep 3 of Tales: This is an interesting develop

• I thought the exact same thing and practically started hyperventilating, but I think it's just how they refer to their episodes...

BUT A PERSON CAN DREAM, RIGHT?!

Crips posted: »

Wait...He said ''Tales 103'' TFTB Season 2 confirmed?!?!

• Nah, man - F17 all the way!

Believe in M5

• Alt text

F17 will be always in my heart. But things have happened. It's time to move forward.

• edited April 2015

F17 will be always in my heart. But things have happened. It's time to move forward.

Nah, man - F17 all the way!

• Yeah, I know...but the dreams won't ever be interrupted...

Alt text

I thought the exact same thing and practically started hyperventilating, but I think it's just how they refer to their episodes... BUT A PERSON CAN DREAM, RIGHT?!

• "Jack, you are dead. Deal with it"

Just replace Jack with F17. I feel like a horrible person right now. Buhuhuu ;;___;;

• That's how they refer to episodes since S&M

1 - the season

0 - because tt wants to

3 - episode

• bruh it isnt my first rodeo

That's how they refer to episodes since S&M 1 - the season 0 - because tt wants to 3 - episode

• Alt text

"Jack, you are dead. Deal with it" Just replace Jack with F17. I feel like a horrible person right now. Buhuhuu ;;___;;

• I was searching everywhere for this gif, thanks HJ, it will come to use!

• I totally stole it from @Deadpoolian's Tumblr! ^_^

I was searching everywhere for this gif, thanks HJ, it will come to use!

• edited April 2015

So it was in Deadpoolian's Tumblr! I knew it was on Tumblr somewhere but forgot whose tumblr it was xD

I totally stole it from @Deadpoolian's Tumblr! ^_^

• Haha, I kinda went crazy with gifing Jack when the episode first released. Just so many great quotes/expressions!

Yanno, if you guys ever have any gif requests, just let me know! I'd be happy to make some reaction gifs and whatnot for forum use. :D

So it was in Deadpoolian's Tumblr! I knew it was on Tumblr somewhere but forgot whose tumblr it was xD

• Yesssss my otp XD This is hilarious
    (Thanks to the artist for that haha)

Pfft, you guys are all wrong - it's something far more perverted than Rhyiona! Source

• if it was season 2 was 203 so nope.

• I can totally imagine Angel facepalming behind the camera. XD

he's not even a scientist, he's a goddamn programmer I know, it literally makes zero sense - but who cares about sense when you look this FABULOUS!

• Any rough estimates on when TT might release Episode 3?

Could it come faster than normal to make up for the extra long wait time for Episode 2, or was that already made up for when they released both Atlas Mugged and the Sword in the Darkness the same month?

• edited April 2015

Is there something wrong with that?

zeke10 posted: »

Gay people confirmed

• They better make up the time.. I can't fucking wait! XD

Harian96 posted: »

Any rough estimates on when TT might release Episode 3? Could it come faster than normal to make up for the extra long wait time for Epis

• Give me end of April.. I have a two week vacation then.. Going to need it! D:

We might have a chance to see Tales in April, but that's less likely so if it doesn't happen, I'm all for May

• By the way, I was watching this and I thought "Damn, I'm sure Rhys was used to watch those Handsome Jack videos and he followed all the tips."

Because, y'know, he's totally "obsessed" with Handsome Jack. xD

Deadpoolian posted: »

Not directly related to Tales, but here's a fun/short video that IGN just uploaded with Dameon Clarke. Men's Style Tips with Borderlands'

• Don't trust the FAQ, please xD

• He means if he says 103 instead of Episode 3, it indicates that there is/will be another Season in the future.

if it was season 2 was 203 so nope.

• You don't like Anthony Burch's writing?

Yeah, I wrote a couple of scenes in Tales 103

• New episodes USUALLY come out every 4-6 weeks, which in Telltale's language means once per 10 episodes.

• I'm actually not much of a fan of Burch's writing, I didn't find borderlands 2 particularly funny, but any news is good news I guess

• edited April 2015

Game Theorists made a video we can enjoy while waiting Handsom Jack theory video

• I'm surprised he didn't sweat to death before the Vault Hunters killed him. :P

I demand somebody put that line in a game lol omg! XD

Deadpoolian posted: »

I always knew Jack wore a ton of layers, but I didn't even notice that this one was a freaking lab coat until you pointed it out. (x) I'm surprised he didn't sweat to death before the Vault Hunters killed him. :P

• While recording #TalesFromTheBorderlands today I thought "I recognize this perverted writing style". I've missed you reverendanthony

Oh no...

Handsome Jack is going to strangle somebody isn't he? ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.