Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Welcome to the wait my friend. Did you let Shade accompany you? I'll assume you did or you might have mentioned something else.

Holy shit... Just got the game and this little shit made me hit my head on the wall.......... Twice! I think Telltale's original IP should be a horror series O_o

• Actually I didn't let him. Kind of regret it too. I'm so bad at memorization, what did I miss?

dojo32161 posted: »

Welcome to the wait my friend. Did you let Shade accompany you? I'll assume you did or you might have mentioned something else.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Oh, so he died in your play through, or at least he was shot, it's not entirely clear.

Actually I didn't let him. Kind of regret it too. I'm so bad at memorization, what did I miss?

• yeah. i am not a fan of her either... didnt finish the TPS tho, so i will save that link when i do finish it xD

ActionHank posted: »

Holy crap. You have no idea.

• i will save that link for when i finish TPS..... Bought the handsome collection and i couldn't transfer my save files due that i have them on different consoles :) the struggle lol.... but borderlands is FUN. i have no problem to start over :)

Read at your own risk. It is interesting though how some people hoped to use psychology to explain jack: http://oldforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=387455

• Glad to hear you got the game, hope you enjoy.

Holy shit... Just got the game and this little shit made me hit my head on the wall.......... Twice! I think Telltale's original IP should be a horror series O_o

• I thought that's what you meant! Yes he did get shot and that's why I regret not taking him with me. But at least he can't scare me anymore

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh, so he died in your play through, or at least he was shot, it's not entirely clear.

• edited April 2015

I love this game! The humor is amazing and the gameplay Is unlike any other telltale game I've ever played. However TWD is still my favorite.

Glad to hear you got the game, hope you enjoy.

• Do you ship Rhysha or Rhyiona?

• Rhysha

Do you ship Rhysha or Rhyiona?

• That's the only correct answer my friend.

Rhysha

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Alt text

This is the Rhysha shippers right now lol. Welcome to Rhysha kiddo!

Rhysha

• Lillith is bae

is it just me or is Lilith really an unlikeable character?

• Cannot agree with this more.

Jack 100% started it by using Angel to guide/manipulate the original Vault Hunters, and then by royally screwing them over and claiming he discovered the first vault (arguably, that is the moment Handsome Jack, the 'hero' of Pandora was born).

That being said, I think Lilith has blood on her hands - particularly a certain someone's death (I also think she knows that herself and that's why she wants to kill Athena). In TPS Jack specifically says "You let them [your enemies] live and they shoot you in the back!" he was referencing the Merrif, but it was also foreshadowing the ending of Where Angels Fear to Tread. If Lilith had killed him in the Vault of the Warrior she could have saved SO many people. Her mercy (or arrogance in overestimating her own strength) cost her the love of her life.

Valhalian posted: »

Really, everything stems right back to jack. Think about it. Angel was the guardian angel. Jack propelled the four original vault hunters in

• I know right?

Rhyiona4ever

I'm just gonna sit here and cringe.

• edited April 2015

I'm just gonna sit here and cringe.

• please, how old are you to ship rhysha

• edited April 2015

You'd rather ship.......yourself? Who do you think you are? Handsome Jack?

xfuriouss posted: »

please, how old are you to ship rhysha

• Alt text

He scared me twice so I hit him twice. Shady died in my playthrough too, feels kinda bad.

I thought that's what you meant! Yes he did get shot and that's why I regret not taking him with me. But at least he can't scare me anymore

• Alt text

I know right? Rhyiona4ever

• i keep saying it like "Riesha". like "rice" without the c. Anyone else doing that?

• Lol.

Alt text

Wanted to add more people, but there's not enough of them in the gif. >.<

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Lol. Wanted to add more people, but there's not enough of them in the gif. >.<

• Sign me up

• I know, right? We're already 14 pages in!

• Alt text

J_E_K posted: »

You'd rather ship.......yourself? Who do you think you are? Handsome Jack?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

We are the Rhysha,
    Our motto is:
    Quality over Quantity
    Facts over Dreams
    Sasha over Fiona

Btw Pipas you made me into perfect Anonymus XD

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

If you're a woman: Yes milady.

If you're a man: Get on the ship bro.

Like I said before, our Rhysha thread is under construction. We once had a great thread, then Rhyiona came and torn it down. We were winning the battles, and now they are.

Ours is Vengeance.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Sign me up

• Hello, can you take a moment of your time to talk about Rhyiona, friend?

Alt text

Rhysha

• He's with us.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Hello, can you take a moment of your time to talk about Rhyiona, friend?

• Alt text

He's with us.

• What is this gif? XDDDDD

• Oh right, I didn't even realized that. :D

Leluch123 posted: »

We are the Rhysha, Our motto is: Quality over Quantity Facts over Dreams Sasha over Fiona Btw Pipas you made me into perfect Anonymus XD

• Well, we can still bump the thread. Or do you want to create a new one?

If you're a woman: Yes milady. If you're a man: Get on the ship bro. Like I said before, our Rhysha thread is under construction. We o

• No clue. Probably a new one be better.

Well, we can still bump the thread. Or do you want to create a new one?

• Don't fall into their traps.

Rhyiona will tempt you, but you can preserve.

Sigh... I guess...

• Alt text

Sigh... I guess...

Poogers555 posted: »

Hello, can you take a moment of your time to talk about Rhyiona, friend?

• I will have you know that Rhyiona was confirmed from the start.

Clearly you can see Rhys and Fiona's true love, especially in episode 2 where we see how Fiona holds onto her lovers boot, keeping it safe for him. Also in the future, Rhys and Fiona fall asleep on each other, clearly showing their trust and love. We can go on for more, but just remember: Rhyiona is here for you!

Alt text

Sigh... I guess...

• I'm a lady, but hey I'd still respond to "bro". Also I'd be in full support of our own Rhysha thread.

If you're a woman: Yes milady. If you're a man: Get on the ship bro. Like I said before, our Rhysha thread is under construction. We o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.