Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited April 2015

To be honest, waiting is not that bad this time around. I mean sure, I want to play episode 3 as soon as possible but I think that after almost 4 months of misery I have grown to be more patient. See, even using a word "soon" doesn't hurt me anymore.

I can't believe it's already been almost a month since Ep.2 released. Time sure has flown by this time around.

• Well.. I have the feeling that it has been ages.. Ijustcan'twaitforep3

I can't believe it's already been almost a month since Ep.2 released. Time sure has flown by this time around.

• I can wait two moths. After that I will go nuts.

Linsepins posted: »

Well.. I have the feeling that it has been ages.. Ijustcan'twaitforep3

• Could also be the date of Life is Strange ep 3 too,since its confirmed for May,and it would be around the 6 week difference.

MAY12

• edited April 2015

#Feb17thTheDream

• [slides telltale £10]

So, how about that episode 3?

• Alt text

So how much you want to to spill the beans Telltale...

[slides telltale £10] So, how about that episode 3?

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

So how much you want to to spill the beans Telltale...

• Literally not at all; Jack would NEVER approve a claptrap project, someone is screwing with me.

Deadpoolian posted: »

So, how many of you guys would trust a Handsome Jack approved Claptrap unit to walk your dogs? :P From the Borderlands Twitter.

• Broders?

OzzyUK posted: »

I vote for "Loaderbros".

• edited April 2015

[telltale takes £10]

Soon.

[slides telltale £10] So, how about that episode 3?

• I was playing bl2 with a friend who hadnt played any borderlands before. Now this guy has a strong code of honor, thinks there is non subjective good and bad, real Ned Stark kind of guy. And as I watched him play, I watched him get darker. The last badass constructor you fight before entering the vault of the warrior is just sitting by the exit, and you have no real reason to kill it, or the hyperion workers. So I go "Tyler, are you sure you want me to fight this? The vault is right there, we can just leave". And he was like "No! We can't let any of these Hyperion's live, they've gone too far!". The way I see borderlands, in the end Jack wanted to use the warrior to kill Roland and all of Roland's friends, while Roland wanted to use the warrior to kill Jack and all of Jack's friends. Roland never said "oh the warrior is too powerful for anyone to use, we should just destroy it", he said "we can use it to wipe hyperion off the map". Even after Jack is dead, after the battle is over, the vault hunters are still trying to blow up Helios, as shown in Tina's assault. And we've seen via Rhys and Vaughn that not every hyperion worker is a bad guy. Despite this, the vault hunters don't care; they want to destroy it anyways. They're no better than Jack... I'm not saying they're wrong, but I don't think Jack is wrong either when he calls them bandits and psychopaths. The biggest difference between Lilith and Jack is that Lilith threw the first punch and started the war.

Cannot agree with this more. Jack 100% started it by using Angel to guide/manipulate the original Vault Hunters, and then by royally scre

• I tell you what guys. Y'all at TellTales gonna give us this episode today, and we'll all give you more money. We pay you an extra 100$, every one of us, if you release this game today.

• [slides telltale an additional £10, a portion of my soul and a bucket full of fresh tears]

Let's talk about making that soon into now, shall we?

Pipas posted: »

[telltale takes £10] Soon.

• I'm too tired to add anything of substance, so I hope this gif sums up my feelings about this:

Alt text

Great analysis!

I was playing bl2 with a friend who hadnt played any borderlands before. Now this guy has a strong code of honor, thinks there is non subjec

• Telltale takes £10

Within arm's reach.

[slides telltale an additional £10, a portion of my soul and a bucket full of fresh tears] Let's talk about making that soon into now, shall we?

• You can not fool me, Crips! :Р

They said this is the last time before the release "TWD: S2" Ep4!

They do not say it at this time.

Tell us the truth!

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Telltale takes £10 Within arm's reach.

• Speak for yourself m8. Oh who am I kidding we're all suckers

kbachert posted: »

I tell you what guys. Y'all at TellTales gonna give us this episode today, and we'll all give you more money. We pay you an extra 100$, every one of us, if you release this game today.

• Tomorrow it's gonna be 4 weeks since the release of episode 2. I'll be really sad if TellTale doesn't release ep. 3 in the next 2 weeks.
    I feel like they are mostly focused on Game of Thrones which is a shame 'cause Borderlands is soooo much better, imho.

• Up to this point I am willing to do anything just to make it happen..

Seriously.

Speak for yourself m8. Oh who am I kidding we're all suckers

• WHAT?! NO! I have nightshift that day. It has to be end of April.. please.. please let it be.

MAY12

• Time sure does fly by. Four weeks ago, I was playing episode 2 in China.

maschera412 posted: »

Tomorrow it's gonna be 4 weeks since the release of episode 2. I'll be really sad if TellTale doesn't release ep. 3 in the next 2 weeks. I

• edited April 2015

feel like they are mostly focused on Game of Thrones

I don't get why people keep saying this. If anything, Tales has been getting much more publicity/advertising than Thrones, which feels like to me at times that Telltale is putting more focus on Tales. Which is a shame because Thrones is soooo much better imho.

Tomorrow it's gonna be 4 weeks since the release of episode 2. I'll be really sad if TellTale doesn't release ep. 3 in the next 2 weeks. I

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm not remembering any publicity/advertising for neither Tales nor Thrones.

feel like they are mostly focused on Game of Thrones I don't get why people keep saying this. If anything, Tales has been getting mu

• edited April 2015

Game of Thrones - Download Episode 1 for free guys for this month

Tales from the Borderlands - Live stream day before release, different panels associated with Gearbox on the topic of the game. and one of Telltale's most well known friends at IGN (blugh) teams up with the voice actors themselves to live stream Episode 2

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm not remembering any publicity/advertising for neither Tales nor Thrones.

edited April 2015

One of Telltale's most well known friends at IGN (blugh)

I agree with your blugh.

Game of Thrones - Download Episode 1 for free guys for this month Tales from the Borderlands - Live stream day before release, different

• edited April 2015

I think practically everyone does. So glad he isn't gonna be doing Playing Dead next season

One of Telltale's most well known friends at IGN (blugh) I agree with your blugh.

Who's to say he won't? We don't even know if Playing Dead will stay on IGN. I miss AJ Locascio.

I think practically everyone does. So glad he isn't gonna be doing Playing Dead next season

• He retired from IGN, and I don't see why they will take it off IGN. Guess we'll find out

Who's to say he won't? We don't even know if Playing Dead will stay on IGN. I miss AJ Locascio.

• Tales has been getting much more publicity/advertising than Thrones

I honestly haven't seen any advertising for neither of the games. You mentioned streams but I don't understand how that is supposed to help them with selling more games. If people watched the whole stream, they probably wouldn't buy the game. Watching a stream is the same thing as watching a let's play. But allowing people to download the game for free (even if that's only ep. 1) is definitely going increase the popularity of the series. Also, Thrones is slightly more popular than Borderlands. You don't really need to advertise a game like that.

feel like they are mostly focused on Game of Thrones I don't get why people keep saying this. If anything, Tales has been getting mu

• Well, Telltale are currently promoting the Game of Thrones Game as a top trend on Twitter for the world to see, so that must be quite a bit spent on it, seeing how many people will be on Twitter right now talking about Game of Thrones.

• TELLTALE GIVE US THE EPISODE ALREADY I NEEEEEEED IT

Alt text

• I feel like they are mostly focused on Game of Thrones which is a shame 'cause Borderlands is soooo much better, imho.

Different teams making the games, GOT's team just has the sense to make episodes in advance rather than one-by-one.

• A release date would really help my sanity. Even if it's far off, as long as I know when, I'll cope. Checking back here everyday is like:

Alt text

And seeing that there's no news:

Alt text

• teltel pls giv uz newz prty pls wit a chry un toop

• Not sure it's the sense to make them in advance, probably more the resources and backing.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I feel like they are mostly focused on Game of Thrones which is a shame 'cause Borderlands is soooo much better, imho. Different teams making the games, GOT's team just has the sense to make episodes in advance rather than one-by-one.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2015

This isn't related to episode 3 but i thought i would post it in here rather than create a single thread for it and for some entertainment while we wait.

Somebody is creating a life sized Loader bot :D

Alt text

http://drnightshade.deviantart.com/art/Life-size-borderlands-loader-bot-WIP-525425733

Edit: Slightly newer pic with hands and feet.

Alt text

http://drnightshade.deviantart.com/art/Life-size-borderlands-loader-bot-WIP-almost-dun-526932990

• THAT'S INCREDIBLE!

Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

This isn't related to episode 3 but i thought i would post it in here rather than create a single thread for it and for some entertainment w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.