The Multiverse: Prime

edited October 2017 in Forum Games

Hi there its Lord and i've been planning on doing this for a while. Now before anything i would like you to know that this won't be the typical interfic/story. Instead of one season consisting of 5 to six episodes i plan on making this last for a WHILE. As in one season consisting of about 23 episodes......for a completely random example. Another factor is that some decisions will ONLY affect the characters who make them (Change their morals and relationships towards other characters).

The main focus (for the first few episodes) will be on a group of Doctors, Elite security squads, Teenage Students and Teachers going from universe to universe trying to get the prime device from a dangerous individual ( to say the least) who a very good friend of mine has promised to create (more details will be explained on the first episode). Some episodes will be normal, some with adventure and mystery. Others though......not so nice. If you would like to make a character for it here's the template:

Name:

Skills:

Backstory:

Morals:

Personality:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Family: (None is a valid answer)

Any other details:

Thank You and i hope you will enjoy

Episodes:

Episode 1: Endless Possibilities Part 1 = Ongoing

Episode 2: Endless Possibilities Part 2 = Coming Soon

Episode 3: The Perfect Regime = Coming Soon

Episode 4: Once Upon A Multiverse = Coming Soon

Episode 5: Spaced Out= Coming Soon

Episode 6: War games = Coming Soon

Episode 7: Future Foretold = Coming Soon

Episode 8: (Special Two Parter) Part 1= Coming Soon

Episode 9: (Special Two Parter) Part 2 = Coming Soon

Episode 10: Welcome to the Midnight Zone= Coming Soon

Episode 11: The Final Regret= Coming Soon

Episode 12: A Lesson From A Demon= Coming Soon

Episode 13: ????

Character List

Scientists: Emma Archer, Lylain Herntz, Matthew Stevens, Kevan Marlone, Lucios Welsick, Jaqueline Dreif, Hendrick Fender, Norman Laghdon.

Students: Charles Sparks, Mike, Valentino Drake, Sadie Robbins, Zach Sheen, Samuel, Riley Peters, Wayne Dellard, Eden McCoy, Donald Griffin, Zoey Smith, Kiki Kimon, Aaron Miles, Max M. Mars, Gina Hikari Chrome .

School Staff: Adam Pierce, Gus Menton, Lucius Sherwinlock, Bruce De Vries.

University Students: Casey Miller, Mary Williams, Josh James.

Alpha Squad: Commander James Arnold Rickwell, Jeff Sohmer, Nick Archer, Curtis Delegan, Howard Meyer, Jason Vandergrift, Nicholson Kerrick, Nathaniel Reyes, Elisa "Ellie" Miller, Rudolph Mervis "Merv".

Others: Morton, Louie, Logan Miles, Sparker, Owlman, House McBane.

Comments

• Name: Sparky

Skills: fast, smart, athletic, good under pressure, manipulative, strong

Backstory: A trained assassin and squad officer he was an orphan a perfect choice for such a dangerous job as he had no contacts, people didn't know he existed and he could get killed at any time and nobody would care or notice no loose ends, He also had no birth cert or details so he was untrackable

Cold, calculated and precise because he never felt love he could kill without even flinching and he doesn't fear death

One day on a routine mission they asked him to murder a family they wanted him to bomb the house and kill the residents he was told they were isis soldiers

He bombed the house instantly killing all residents men, women and children turned out they were his original family he was kidnapped from birth by the government to serve them

They told him this true story and said he passed the test unfortunately he was captured on camera which leaked to the media he was now useless

Tears rolled down his face as fire surrounded him the realization of his family death destroyed him this was the only and last time he cried in his life

They locked him up in a mental asylum he swore revenge and escaped hellbent on destroying everything people love like his life did to him

Alt text

Morals: No limits or morals will die achieving his goals he doesn't care about anyone or anything but his objectives

Personality: Dark finds humor in chaos and wants to destroy everything people hold dear to make them know his pain

Appearance: Joker

Dislikes: harmony

Family: dead

Any other details:

Add anything else you want :)

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Name: Casey Miller

Genger: Female

Skills: Planning and strategy, good with the bow, observant and good at adding things up.

Backstory: Her mother commited suicide when she was 12 which caused her to develop deep depression. She has managed to make it subside but she stull gets into her "moods" very often. She is now in university.

Morals: Would kill only if someones life was threatened, would deffenatly help anyone who needed any sort of help even if she disliked them.

Personallity: Humorous (that means she makes all the puns), smart, calm, understanding, honest and really cocky at times.

Appearence: Shoulder length blond hair, brown eyes, slim and kinda short, always wears hoodies.

Likes: Superheroes, movies (not always together), videogames, doodling, sugar in all its forms, the internet, dogs and cats, cubebrush's work and the God of foods, pizza.

Dislikes: Mornings, homework, vegetarian food.

Family: Father (Nick) and brother (Malcom).

Any details: Always carries a pen and pencil, tends to move in a very flowy way even though she can be very clumsy.

I may come back with a drawing of the character. Maybe.

• edited April 2015

Name: Mike

Skills: Athletic and has experience in Fencing and Boxing.

Backstory: Basic teenager except for the fact that his parents died in a car crash when he was young and he has some scars from it, Lives with Foster parents he doesn't really connect with.

Morals: Feels sympathy for orphans like him, and he's usually against killing but then again he is young so he really hasn't been in a kill or not situation

Personality: Cold towards others, Seems sad, Sometimes lashes out in private, Is caring of young kids and his friends

Appearance: About 5'7, Blonde Hair, Buzz Cut, Has a long scar on his chest

Dislikes: Tragic stories, Assholes, Chaos

Family: Currently has Foster parents

Any other details: None that I can but feel free to make any changes you want :)

Looking forward to this!

• Name: Valentino Drake

Skills: He is a very smart person and good at memory and strategy

Backstory: He is being bullied by a boy called Mike. His dad killed killed His mom and is a serial killer. He lives with His elder sister and his brother

Morals: He only protect the people he rally cares about and ITS very selfless with the me but would lea e a stranger behind.

Personality: Coward . Derpressive. Unastable , Caring , smart , Pessimistic , Nervous , shy , doesnt care about himself

Appearance: Black short Smooth hair Brown eyes fair skin 2.01 meters tall very thin

Likes: Computer games ( social y strategy and simulation ones) reading writing Chaos

Dislikes: Being along , a los of people around him , Tpical heros Shotting studying

Family: Mother Samantha Father Eduardo older sister Julia and younger brother Xavier

Any other details: He likes Hunger Games triology And he is making a story called Prime: The Timetravel Machine

• Ok you can make more than one btw

supersagig posted: »

Name: Valentino Drake Age: 15 Gender: Male Occupation: Student Skills: He is a very smart person and good at memory and strategy

• edited April 2015

Thank you so much to ANYONE who has posted a char (as always you can post more if you want). I truly appreciate the support you are all good friends.

• Prime: The Timetravel Machine.............................................Wow ok i will definatly make some jokes (Funny or not) with that

Name: Valentino Drake Age: 15 Gender: Male Occupation: Student Skills: He is a very smart person and good at memory and strategy

• Name: Eden McCoy

Skills: Good at thinking things through, cheering people up, and keeping promises.

Backstory: Her mother left shortly after she was born, leaving her father alone with a newborn and a 5 year old. When she was 8, her dad got arrested for armed robbery, as he was fired from his job and couldn't afford to feed his kids. This left Eden's older sister Alex to take care of her and act as a mother figure. Their father is expected to be released from prison soon.

Morals: Is against violence of any sort and prefers to communicate rather than fight. Believes that wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure.

Personality: Comes off as quiet and somewhat distant at first because of her fear of being rejected, but surprises people with a bubbly and cheerful personality once she's comfortable enough with them. Very intelligent but doesn't give herself enough credit. Bored easily and can come off as disrespectful without meaning to be.

Appearance: Waist-length brown hair worn in a braid, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, slim. Likes dark colours but doesn't limit her clothing style to just that. Wears combat boots.

Likes: Her big sister, her dog, reading, computer games and stargazing.

Dislikes: Parties, loud people (even though she can be somewhat loud at times), being bossed around.

Family: Lives with her older sister Alex and a dog named Summer.

Any other details: Idk

• THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WTW YOU ARE THE BEST ^-^ ^-^^-^

Name: Eden McCoy Age: 17 Gender: Female Occupation: Student Skills: Good at thinking things through, cheering people up, and kee

• Np ^-^ It'll be awesome :3

Lord_EAA posted: »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WTW YOU ARE THE BEST ^-^ ^-^^-^

• I've got two characters in mind, and I'll try to post at least one of them tomorrow! :D

• Man i never expected so much support by so many amazing people. Thank you i will do my best.

Np ^-^ It'll be awesome

• i am honored. Thank you bro ^-^.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I've got two characters in mind, and I'll try to post at least one of them tomorrow!

• As am I!

I find the multiverse theory very interesting and I'm looking forward to what you have in store! :D

i am honored. Thank you bro ^-^.

• I have BIG plans but i never thought i would get so many of the best people in the forum (those i know at least) supporting me.

As am I! I find the multiverse theory very interesting and I'm looking forward to what you have in store!

• Name: Samuel

Skills: Great at giving speeches, making people happy and usually makes people laugh. He's also pretty smart

Backstory: He spent his life with his mother, because his dad died in a war before he was born. He was bullied for a long time, so he didn't have so many friends. Those who he thought were his friends, turned against him later on. He has some serious trust issues because of this. He wants to make his mother proud, so he's studying hard to get into college.

Morals: He understands sarcasm and stupid jokes, but sometimes if he thinks someone goes too far, he loses his temper. He doesn't fight with people, he has always used words to get himself out of trouble.

Personality: Funny, Social, Loyal, Trustworthy, Intelligent

Appearance: Black short hair, green eyes, wears a grey hoodie and black baggy jeans

Dislikes: War, Bullying

Family: Mother

• Awesome Thanks for joining fin

finlander posted: »

Name: Samuel Age: 17 Gender: Male Occupation: Student Skills: Great at giving speeches, making people happy and usually makes p

• The joy i feel at this moment is indiscribable.I thank you Blue with all my heart and soul ^-^

blueneon posted: »

Name: Casey Miller Age: 19 Genger: Female Occupation: Student Skills: Planning and strategy, good with the bow, observant and go

• It is an undefined honor to be able to write one of your villains thank you Mark bro.

Markd4547 posted: »

Name: Sparky Age: unknown Gender: male Occupation: Squad Officer Skills: fast, smart, athletic, good under pressure, manipulativ

• edited October 2015

This story just got filled with extreme salty awesomeness

Saltlick123 posted: »

Name: Mike Age: 17 Gender: Male Occupation: Student Skills: Athletic and has experience in Fencing and Boxing. Backstory: Bas

• No it's an honor to have such a talented writer doing it I'm sure you will do a great job :)

It is an undefined honor to be able to write one of your villains thank you Mark bro.

• Thank you Mark bro i will do my best

Markd4547 posted: »

No it's an honor to have such a talented writer doing it I'm sure you will do a great job

• What do you mean Typical Heroes?

• "I will save the world because and i am handsome! Because i lost my parents when i was young! Because i was abandoned! etc"

What do you mean Typical Heroes?

• ok

"I will save the world because and i am handsome! Because i lost my parents when i was young! Because i was abandoned! etc"

• edited April 2015

Hi! I want to try.

Name: Sadie Robbins

Skills: Words are her strength as she grew up an avid fan of stories, and yearns to be a professional screenwriter. Very good with kids and a good mediator, having broken up many bickering fights between her siblings. She doesn't realize it, but she has the potential to be a great public speaker.

Backstory: After her dad left when she was 7, she took it upon herself to toughen up for her younger siblings as her mother was always working overtime as a police dispatcher during the day.

Morals: Extremely protective of those who she thinks need it. Refuses to let anyone die needlessly. Kind of a "no one gets left behind" mentality.

Personality: Automatically distrustful of other people after the way her father hurt her family. Seems distant towards those who don't know her, but on the inside, a caring girl who will fiercely fight for you after she learns to trust you. Naturally sarcastic in a way that may rub other people the wrong way.

Appearance: Blond hair dyed black she has cut just above her shoulders. Brown eyes like milk chocolate. She prefers wearing a flannel, unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled just below her elbows with a tank top/T-shirt underneath, dark jeans, and sometimes a beanie. Always can be found listening to music.

Likes: Music (both listening and playing.) Her guitar. Video games. Books.

Dislikes: Her father. Pointless arguing. Needlessly mean/stupid people. Parties. Large gatherings of people.

Family: Mother, younger sister (15), and brother (13)

Any other details: Has a desire to see the world and travel. Fluent in French after she thought it sounded beautiful. She now realizes how useless it really is because no one talks French except the French.

I hope that was ok :)

• It (She) was (is) PERFECT Thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy reading the story as much as i enjoy writing it ^-^.

Also Its a pleasure to meet you ^-^

torkahn808 posted: »

Hi! I want to try. Name: Sadie Robbins Age: 17 Gender: Female Occupation: Student Skills: Words are her strength as she grew

• You're welcome! If you need any more characters, I'm always available. (most of the time :P)

Cool to meet you to, this seems like an awesome idea. :D

It (She) was (is) PERFECT Thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy reading the story as much as i enjoy writing it ^-^. Also Its a pleasure to meet you ^-^

• Thanks. Make as many as you like i have no set limits (Yet).

And thanks i appreciate it. :)

torkahn808 posted: »

You're welcome! If you need any more characters, I'm always available. (most of the time :P) Cool to meet you to, this seems like an awesome idea.

• Remind me in a minute. Please.

• Remind you what?

mr.quality posted: »

Remind me in a minute. Please.

• Sorry I couldn't get this in yesterday. I'm also not sure if I'll be able to submit that second character right away, but I'll try to do so soon.

Name: Adam Pierce.

Skills: Though his profession is currently Chemistry, he still remembers plenty from his days on the police force and in swat, including advance tactics, weapons training, and hand-to-hand combat.

Backstory: Adam grew up without knowing his birth parents and was put up for adoption at the very young age of 2. Soon though, he found himself in the care of a loving couple who raised him as their own. He didn't learn if his adoption until a later date and was lead to believe they were his birth parents. Despite his early life, the rest proved to be normal, and he lived a happy childhood until he was 17-years-old. On this date, he got it in his head to join the police and began tirelessly working towards that goal. When he turned 19 he was ready to join and went through the usual steps to become a police officer.

He spent 5 years in the police force until he had made it to the up (so to speak) and soon joined S.W.A.T. There he made a good impression and started his new line of work with ease. But 6 months after he joined he and his team were called to a house where a supposed shooter was taking hostages. Upon arriving, he busted through the door and was immediately shot in the left temple. Knocked unconscious and in critical condition. He woke up in a hospital two weeks later with surprisingly minor injuries, all considering.

With his recovery still underway, he was unable to rejoin the swat or police, so he set his sights on a lower target. During his school years he was amazing with chemistry. It was almost a second passion for him. It made it easy to chose and he soon found himself on the way to becoming a Chemistry Teacher. At the age of 27, he began teaching at [Wherever he's needed] and continued teaching for a long time.

Morals: Adam himself is a good person and strives to do good. His moral code is quite simply. He believes people are responsible for their actions and must pay for their crimes, while he doesn't directly enforce this, he does try to do what he can to help people stuck on what to do. Another is that he thinks the "best way to go" is by self-sacrifice.

Personality: Adam is good and thoughtful, but also has his darker sides and can be quite brutally honest if someone is being mean or acting like a asshole.

Appearance: Short black hair and a thin beard covering most of his chin and jaw. Wears a business like shut and white dress shirt under it. While he also wears a a large leather coat that goes down to his knees. As well as a light grey jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

Dislikes: Rude people. People who consider themselves 'entitled'. Anyone who abuses people or animals.

Family: Mother's name is Amy Pierce. Father's name is Walter Pierce. Both died when he was 24 in a car accident.

• This...

Name: Riley Peters

Skills: High intelligence. She can think her way out of any situation, always being able to remain calm and maintain order.

Backstory: Riley came from a poorer family, constantly working odd jobs for cash and living on the streets at some points in time. But she tried to see past that and look towards a better future.

Morals: Help those who help themselves. If your going to be dead weight, your not any good. But in the same sense she refuses to leave anyone behind.

Personality: Riley is mostly quiet, aside from short conversations. She usually stays back and familiarizes herself with the situation before jumping in, she is seen as shy. She also knows a lot of useless random facts, which makes her seem that much more like a nerd. She is always working on something, she cant just sit still. She sees something and imagines how it could be better.

Appearance: Long brown hair, Amber eyes, Wears jeans and a black jacket. She also wears glasses.

Likes: Solitude, doing things right, working on something. smart people, drawing

Dislikes: Long meaningless conversations. Arrogance, needless hate

Family: Mother, father, and a younger sister.

Other: She likes drawing and carries a drawing pad with her most of the time.

Remind you what?

• Awesome character great to have you on board bro.

This... Name: Riley Peters Age: 18 occupation: Student Skills: High intelligence. She can think her way out of any situation, al

• Great to see you here bro you are awesome. Thanks for joining.

Sorry I couldn't get this in yesterday. I'm also not sure if I'll be able to submit that second character right away, but I'll try to do so

• Thanks! And it good to be part of it!

Awesome character great to have you on board bro.

• Thank you ^-^

Thanks! And it good to be part of it!

• Name: Zach Sheen

Personality: He acts like a jerk, but he's real caring, and he's sarcastic.

Skills: Smart, Strong, cocky,

Backstory: He grew up in California, he was bullied by his brother. His parents were bad parents and neglected this behavior.

Appearance: Long hair, hazel eyes, tall,

Dislikes: A lot of things.

Family: Mom, Dad and Brother.

• Cool

zachiscool3 posted: »

Name: Zach Sheen Personality: He acts like a jerk, but he's real caring, and he's sarcastic. Age: 17 Occupation: Student Skills:

• Can I make a character from another universe?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.