Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Dairy entry No. 5

5/6/16

Dear Dairy,

Its only been 3 days since i last wrote, but it seems like longer. I found on of my fathers letters. Im sitting in a tunnel to keep myself protected from the rain.

My dear son, you found this letter, i don't know how, but that means you are looking for Ep. 3. I've found
    something for you, but its in my office. The one i took you to last spring. Before you leave, clean my history.
    I mean, deep clean it. Don't let anyone see it. Love, dad.

I went to his office downtown. His old, dusty laptop on his desk. I place my hand one it, and take a deep breath.
    I opened it, and put the password in, "May the grease be with you". It worked. I smile. The icon on the computer
    was labeled EP. 3 Trailer. I opened it, i saw it. My eyes burned as i saw the beautiful video. I crouch in the corner and
    cried. It was finally here. Once i got up, i felt the need to share my discovery, even though the end was corrupted
    and i couldnt see the release date, the community should know. I tried to upload, but the estimated time ranged form 4 days to
    98 soons. I was crestfallen, but it was all i could do. The best i could do. When i left there were people following me, maybe
    they were TFTBL fans like me. If you were wondering why i had to write more narrowly, parts of this page was ripped, wait, know that now i am writing on the un ripped part just thought you would like to know that.

The one who breathes,

The_Greasy_Broccoli

• Going so crazy for the episode you're asking Telltale to do things they're already doing? :p

Piggs posted: »

Telltale, please. I'm begging you. Like, at least post a REALLY pixelated pic of something. 10x10 resolution, maybe. I don't give a shit. I need my fix.

• no widzisz leluch :D szczerze, to myślałam, że jestem sama :)

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Widać na swoich można trafić wszędzie XD

• NEWS???

No news...

Alt text

• I'm not playing GoT yet (I haven't got round to watching the show), so no - not really.

But:

Alt text

• I know this is a time of dryness and despair, but this is soo cute. :D

I'm not playing GoT yet (I haven't got round to watching the show), so no - not really. But:

• edited May 2015

Write a dairy entry. Also take this broccoli .gif to guide you.

Alt text

NEWS??? No news...

• Lost in the network.

Alt text

• Greasy Broccoli,

It pleases me to see how much you enjoyed the broccoli I gave you.

I believe 'counselling courses' is the term that you are looking for.

Again I wish you the best in your life and I hope you get better,

Sincerest,

Quiff

Thanks so much Quiff, i wanted this specific Broccoli since i was a child. I will hold it dear to me. I keep it for my meeting for people wh

• W sumie to też tak myślałem, szkoda tylko że tutaj stoimy po przeciwnych stronach barykady :(

xfuriouss posted: »

no widzisz leluch szczerze, to myślałam, że jestem sama

• I just think it might happen.

Alt text

Sorry I don't want it to happen. I just think it might happen.

• edited May 2015

Everyone is looking at something in the distance...

BUT VAUGHN IS STARING INTO YOUR SOUL

Alt text

Lost in the network.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

He;s just pissed off that he's going to die in next episode

Pipas posted: »

Everyone is looking at something in the distance... BUT VAUGHN IS STARING INTO YOUR SOUL

• IT'S PEANUT BUTTER BROCCOLI TIME!!!

Write a dairy entry. Also take this broccoli .gif to guide you.

• edited May 2015

That's awesome xD

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Everyone is looking at something in the distance... BUT VAUGHN IS STARING INTO YOUR SOUL

• Is that image of Fiona taken from immediately after the "Bro bro bro" scene and it cuts back to the "present" ?

Lost in the network.

• I believe it is.

Is that image of Fiona taken from immediately after the "Bro bro bro" scene and it cuts back to the "present" ?

• Sasha looks so cute in that picture xD

Lost in the network.

• Ayyyyy :D

Witam :D

W sumie to też tak myślałem, szkoda tylko że tutaj stoimy po przeciwnych stronach barykady

• She's cute in every picture.

Sasha looks so cute in that picture xD

• So, it's been seven weeks since Ep2, huh? Time sure flies fast. I'm not that desperate yet as I was with Ep2.... But slowly, even the strongest ones will give up. I hope the third episode will be releasde June 2nd (my birthday) or earlier. M19 is still possible. So.... GOTTA BELIEVE IN M19!

• Well, it would be a nice birthday for you if the episode comes out on June 2nd. :)

So, it's been seven weeks since Ep2, huh? Time sure flies fast. I'm not that desperate yet as I was with Ep2.... But slowly, even the strong

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's something to due with animation, so I have no idea what it means.

himmatsj posted: »

Does anyone know the meaning of the photo update posted in the OP dated on the 22nd of April? Thanks!

• Yeah, me too xD

My reaction to the current state of the forum:

• no szkoda, ale dobre i to, że nie jest już tak źle jak wcześniej i nie walczymy ze sobą :)

W sumie to też tak myślałem, szkoda tylko że tutaj stoimy po przeciwnych stronach barykady

• Alt text

Okay bye xD

Poogers555 posted: »

I wish I could taste it too ;-;

• Coraz więcej nas się robi ;)

Crips posted: »

Ayyyyy Witam

• No początki były dość intensywne hahaha, ale teraz już w sume nerwowe oczekiwanie na następny epizod

no szkoda, ale dobre i to, że nie jest już tak źle jak wcześniej i nie walczymy ze sobą

• Alt text

errr... please more news..... need more info after the cliff-hanger.

• naprawdę nie chce mi się już dłużej czekać na 3 epizod, lepiej żeby pojawił się jeszcze w maju

Alt text

No początki były dość intensywne hahaha, ale teraz już w sume nerwowe oczekiwanie na następny epizod

• Bez kitu ile można? Ale w sumie to i tak nic w porównaniu z przerwą między poprzednimi

naprawdę nie chce mi się już dłużej czekać na 3 epizod, lepiej żeby pojawił się jeszcze w maju

• But, that's the thing. No news = no spoilers as to what happened after the cliffhanger. Cliffhanger waits are the worst!

errr... please more news..... need more info after the cliff-hanger.

• Alt text

LIKE THIS POST if you want to see more Handsome Jack in episode 3

• Liked. 2 boyeee.

• Who wouldn't want to see more Handsome Jack?

• Yeah, I don't watch the show but I play the game. I know a few landmarks and characters, only through pictures or clips however, but you don't need to know that much about the show, you just play it and figure it out as you go... (which seems like a bad way to experience it but it can still be fun.) That way, if a character from the show appears, you don't know if he's good or evil. Mwahahahaha!!!

I'm not playing GoT yet (I haven't got round to watching the show), so no - not really. But:

• you have a point

AChicken posted: »

But, that's the thing. No news = no spoilers as to what happened after the cliffhanger. Cliffhanger waits are the worst!

• A new tweet from Telltale"s CEO. Maybe about Tales from the Borderlands?

Alt text

The tweet can be see here:

(Well, with the pig thing, it's probably about GoT. But whatever xD)

• How could I not!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.