Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Things had to happen.

Alt text

LIKE THIS POST if you want to see more Handsome Jack in episode 3

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

yeah it seems like he is one of those villains that you want to see more and more of. I am new to the borderlands series and straight away I want to see more of him. its his personality I guess, even through he died in the 2nd game I think his character is going to keep on reappearing since he is a fan fav.

Who wouldn't want to see more Handsome Jack?

• Yeah but for his first game he made one hell of an impact, just pointing out for a character that makes a big impact market wise they don't usually die in the first game they appear in. it shows that makers of the game had no idea that everyone would love handsome jack so much.

Poogers555 posted: »

Things had to happen.

• I cant take it anymore. It feels like when you've been walking for a long time, and your legs feel like jelly, and you are still a way away from home.

Alt text

also pixel gif are going to be my things now.

• edited May 2015

pig might have something to do with game of thrones

but otherwise I would say he sounds pissed off at TTG for some reason.

A new tweet from Telltale"s CEO. Maybe about Tales from the Borderlands? The tweet can be see here: https://twitter.com/kevbru/status/596058130917687296 (Well, with the pig thing, it's probably about GoT. But whatever xD)

• Like this post if that post is looking like something from Youtube

:P

• Hooray for pixels!

I cant take it anymore. It feels like when you've been walking for a long time, and your legs feel like jelly, and you are still a way away from home. also pixel gif are going to be my things now.

• huh? you like my comment why dose it look like something from youtube ? :/

Green613 posted: »

Like this post if that post is looking like something from Youtube :P

• TT forum if we ahve no news for one more week.

Alt text

• Immediately thought of Colin from the Wolf Among Us. (I'm sooo desperate for a season 2 announcement...)

A new tweet from Telltale"s CEO. Maybe about Tales from the Borderlands? The tweet can be see here: https://twitter.com/kevbru/status/596058130917687296 (Well, with the pig thing, it's probably about GoT. But whatever xD)

• More like people complaining, threatening to boycott ( Which they won't), and making this part of the Forum annoying to visit again...History repeats itself.

Leluch123 posted: »

TT forum if we ahve no news for one more week.

• Boycotting over things YOU DON'T PERSONALLY LIKE has always bothered me.

More like people complaining, threatening to boycott ( Which they won't), and making this part of the Forum annoying to visit again...History repeats itself.

• Me too amigo.

J-Master posted: »

Boycotting over things YOU DON'T PERSONALLY LIKE has always bothered me.

• edited May 2015

Immediately thought of Colin from the Wolf Among Us. (I'm sooo desperate for a season 2 announcement...)

• You know its true. Telltale releases episodes like George RR Martin releases books.

Quiff posted: »

No

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's also possible that it could be about Minecraft as they have pigs in their game.

• <3

Alt text

• You speak of the devils words, I rebuke you satan!

Alt text

Scaeva posted: »

You know its true. Telltale releases episodes like George RR Martin releases books.

• All this waiting is making me spend too much money... I turn on the PS4, I go to the store to stare at TFTB with nothing new to download for it, and then I buy other stuff in my frustration, like the season pass for Far Cry 4 which was on discount yesterday. Crap. I haven't even finished The Handsome Collection yet.

I can't even blackmail Telltale by threatening to run out of money by the time Ep3 comes out, since I've already purchased the season pass for that too.. :|

• edited May 2015

Its your personality and charm Handsome Jack. your quotes makes me break out laughing. thanks very much for that.

Alt text

• Ha that happened to me too lol

All this waiting is making me spend too much money... I turn on the PS4, I go to the store to stare at TFTB with nothing new to download for

• That way I got Life is Strange

All this waiting is making me spend too much money... I turn on the PS4, I go to the store to stare at TFTB with nothing new to download for

• Alt text

TT forum if we ahve no news for one more week.

• SO glad I'm a TWD fan and not a TWAU fan... They had a 6 month wait for episode 2. So don't worry, AChicken, you guys are fine so far.

AChicken posted: »

I only started spending time on the forums after TFTB started, because of the long wait. Is it always like this in the forums for any series

• So GoT Ep 4 just got rated, which means that it's gonna be released either on May 12 or May 19. And my guess is that the new episode of TFTB will be released two to three weeks after that.

What the fuck is wrong with the world.

maschera412 posted: »

So GoT Ep 4 just got rated, which means that it's gonna be released either on May 12 or May 19. And my guess is that the new episode of TFTB will be released two to three weeks after that.

• did i mention i love game of thrones?

i absolutely adore it

it's just so lovely...

(in situations like this, I like to use some sarcasm)

So GoT Ep 4 just got rated, which means that it's gonna be released either on May 12 or May 19. And my guess is that the new episode of TFTB will be released two to three weeks after that.

• Eh, whatever, we'll wait as long as it takes. Another week or two...

In squeaky voice

Alt text

• I think #M19 will be a new #F17 :Р

He-he-he

NeverForgetAboutThisCupcaces

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Before i start i would just like to point out i am not Telltale staff so my comments below are only a personal guess.

Unfortunately there is no chances of a release on the 12th as there would have been a trailer and screenshots by now, the episode was rated by the "New Zealand Film and Video Labelling Body" who rated episode 3 around 20 days before release so the 26th could be more likely.

Ratings are not always good indication of when exactly it will be released as sometimes things are rated at different times as some rating bodies might have different requirments which in turn can lead to a slightly earlier rating.

• No. SPIT IT OUT

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I think #M19 will be a new #F17 :Р He-he-he NeverForgetAboutThisCupcaces

• After you're done stomping on our hope, why don't you rip out our hearts and sucker punch us in the gut while hanging our patience and looking at us with zero pity.

Jokes aside this is pretty true

OzzyUK posted: »

Before i start i would just like to point out i am not Telltale staff so my comments below are only a personal guess. Unfortunately there

• Actually happy about this, no Ep3 during conference time. It's a purely selfish satisfaction tho.

OzzyUK posted: »

Before i start i would just like to point out i am not Telltale staff so my comments below are only a personal guess. Unfortunately there

• whispers ...no

Alt text

Crips posted: »

No. SPIT IT OUT

• edited May 2015

Oh yay, let unnecessary hate on Thrones start again for something that isn't even confirmed, and more importantly - isn't even its fault! What a great way to show how mature and smart this fanbase is.

I also like to use sarcasm in times like these

• Waiting for part three

Don't know how much I can take

Every day I cry

A haiku about waiting for Catch a Ride.

• My thoughts exactly'

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

An icicle fell

A scream rose from the mountains

"Ow, I broke a nail!"

A haiku I made up in fifth grade.

Waiting for part three Don't know how much I can take Every day I cry A haiku about waiting for Catch a Ride.

• edited May 2015

Imagine this popping up during Ep3 haha

Alt text

• Alt text

My thoughts exactly'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.