Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• That's a good one. (I just wrote another five and they're all pretty bad - and depressing - relating to this thread)

It still isn't here

Ugh, what is actual life?

Someone shoot me now

dojo32161 posted: »

An icicle fell A scream rose from the mountains "Ow, I broke a nail!" A haiku I made up in fifth grade.

• edited May 2015

Another one:

write haikus when bored

It helps me cope with the pain

Just deal with it m8

That's a good one. (I just wrote another five and they're all pretty bad - and depressing - relating to this thread) It still isn't here Ugh, what is actual life? Someone shoot me now

• More...

Oh god, I can't stop

Guess I'm channelling Zer0

Ah, he would be proud

Annnd another one... Should I stop writing? I feel it's annoying, but Haters gonna hate

• Annnd another one...

Should I stop writing?

I feel it's annoying, but

Haters gonna hate

Another one: write haikus when bored It helps me cope with the pain Just deal with it m8

• Posted a few minutes ago

Edited 7 minutes ago

Alt text

But yes, that would be awesome.

Imagine this popping up during Ep3 haha

• edited May 2015

Seems I'm still going

Stop me before I write more

Seriously, halp

Runs away

More... Oh god, I can't stop Guess I'm channelling Zer0 Ah, he would be proud

• edited May 2015

I'm starting to "love" GoT more and more now. It's weird, that makes me think about strangulation though. >_>

I know it's irrational but I can't help.

Crips posted: »

did i mention i love game of thrones? i absolutely adore it it's just so lovely... (in situations like this, I like to use some sarcasm)

• Alt text

• edited May 2015

Yes, it just did. Please help! I don't want to be writing long paragraphs! I like long, structured texts.

AChicken posted: »

Nice haikus. Btw, how do you descend a line? when I hit the enter key to make a line break, it does it. But when I post the comment, it brin

• edited May 2015

Nice haikus. Btw, how do you descend a line? when I hit the enter key to make a line break, it does it. But when I post the comment, it brings it all back up to the previous sentence.
    Here I just pressed the enter key. ...its probably put it up with the other sentence. Didn't it?

Seems I'm still going Stop me before I write more Seriously, halp Runs away

• Seperate the sentences with two lines ( basically press enter twice )

AChicken posted: »

Yes, it just did. Please help! I don't want to be writing long paragraphs! I like long, structured texts.

• He's one of those psychopathetic, yet somehow charming characters. By far my favorite character in the series. Was thrilled when I found out he was in the pre-sequel as one of the "good" guys.

yeah it seems like he is one of those villains that you want to see more and more of. I am new to the borderlands series and straight away I

• Loveletter to Zer0:

To valentines day,

I made an haiku for you

Are you impressed?

Seems I'm still going Stop me before I write more Seriously, halp Runs away

• Cersetor.

LIKE THIS POST if you want to see more Handsome Jack in episode 3

• Pixel gifs FTW:

Alt text

I cant take it anymore. It feels like when you've been walking for a long time, and your legs feel like jelly, and you are still a way away from home. also pixel gif are going to be my things now.

• Clementine and Tiny Tina would be the greatest duo ever.

• Crossover game with those two. Goddamn it, go for it Telltale! throws money at screen

Clementine and Tiny Tina would be the greatest duo ever.

• Greatest DLC ever!

Tina could talk about Roland and Clem could talk about Lee :'(

Crossover game with those two. Goddamn it, go for it Telltale! throws money at screen

• Zer0 is my king.

Dracu98 posted: »

Loveletter to Zer0: To valentines day, I made an haiku for you Are you impressed?

• Roland, but- Nooooo.

Greatest DLC ever! Tina could talk about Roland and Clem could talk about Lee

• SOMEONE'S BLOOD MUST SPILL FOR OUR UNDESERVED ANGUISH!

WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE YOURS?!

Oh yay, let unnecessary hate on Thrones start again for something that isn't even confirmed, and more importantly - isn't even its fault! What a great way to show how mature and smart this fanbase is. I also like to use sarcasm in times like these

• Here I'll help.

Alt text

Crossover game with those two. Goddamn it, go for it Telltale! throws money at screen

• Ever since Tales started, I think I'd rather frequent THIS forum than the Gearbox forums. Their forums are full of just nothing but gameplay talk. Which is fine, but... I'm all burnt out on that kind of chat and I KNOW practically everything about these games already. There's not really any new ground to tread with the gameplay.

Whereas here, everyone is a LOT more interested in the story, the characters and being able to expand on that, where there's still plenty of room for us to bring up new topics and ideas. That's what I wanna get doing too!... Just wanted to say that.

• I came here to talk about characters, stories and other interesting stuff too. :)

Glad to have you here

ActionHank posted: »

Ever since Tales started, I think I'd rather frequent THIS forum than the Gearbox forums. Their forums are full of just nothing but gameplay

• Alt text

Here I'll help.

• Updated again about 30 mins ago.

Anyone else think its weird that Tales hasnt been classified but is in the steam Data base but GoT has been classified but isnt in the Data base?

• edited May 2015

I have no idea. Lots of intrigue going on behind the scene.

Poogers555 posted: »

Updated again about 30 mins ago. Anyone else think its weird that Tales hasnt been classified but is in the steam Data base but GoT has been classified but isnt in the Data base?

• GoT got it's classification. I wonder if it will come out before Borderlands...

Alt text

• edited May 2015

i'm starting to lose my hope and patience.

Updated again about 30 mins ago. Anyone else think its weird that Tales hasnt been classified but is in the steam Data base but GoT has been classified but isnt in the Data base?

• of course its gonna come out before TFTB -__-

WalkerHH93 posted: »

GoT got it's classification. I wonder if it will come out before Borderlands...

• Alt text

GoT got it's classification. I wonder if it will come out before Borderlands...

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Come at me bruh. I am pro in this knife games.

• Alt text

Come at me bruh. I am pro in this knife games.

• Is this a Tales reference or is Kevin just embracing his inner Jaden Smith?

Alt text

Alt text

Seriously, I can't tell the difference anymore...

• I found an even better one:

Alt text

I'm so sorry @The_Greasy_Broccoli - I swear I'm not trying to steal your thunder!

Pixel gifs FTW:

• Again, I don't know. This guy seriously know how to tease us,

Is this a Tales reference or is Kevin just embracing his inner Jaden Smith? Seriously, I can't tell the difference anymore...

• Kevin is Jaden Smith

Is this a Tales reference or is Kevin just embracing his inner Jaden Smith? Seriously, I can't tell the difference anymore...

• Well, someone had to pick up the pseudo-existential gibberish after Jaden quit Twitter!

Kevin is Jaden Smith

Sign in to comment in this discussion.