Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I really get the feeling Telltale doesn't care for TFTB as much as GOT lol. They hardly speak of Tales.

• I give a shit.

Sigh... that was the news? Wouldn't even call that minor news, I'd call it "who gives a shit" news.

• Have a gold star you special snowflake.

I give a shit.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You mean J9? Since the 8th is a Monday and not a Tuesday.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Jn9 Deal with it!

• edited May 2015

If it turns out to be J23 I just want to say in advance I called this ages ago...(Either way I got the june part right huehuehue)

• I think a SUPER small chance it might be June 2nd, but only if it gets classified within 7 days.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2015

Ashley Johnson tweeted this

Alt text

Looking at Job's comment "she plays a * very * core character" and Ashley's comment "Things get a litttttle crazy" i think they pretty much confirm she is playing the Gortys core :D

• I tried to deny this fact, but it's so true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs

Why is it taking so damn long? I want to know the consequences of my bad choices.

I really get the feeling Telltale doesn't care for TFTB as much as GOT lol. They hardly speak of Tales.

• Yes, sorry, thanks =)

dojo32161 posted: »

You mean J9? Since the 8th is a Monday and not a Tuesday.

• Staff did say it was just a tiny bit of news, at least they didn't hype it up. It's interesting to know for some people anyways, especially those who are fans of TLOU.

Sigh... that was the news? Wouldn't even call that minor news, I'd call it "who gives a shit" news.

• My birthday then.

Jn9 Deal with it!

• Well, they would have said: a very 'core' character, instead of very having the quotation marks on it. But, if she does play gortys core, the dream cast will be complete.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Oh yeah! You're probably right. Puns.

• I will wait forever if I have to.

Alt text

No... Anything but Jurassic Bark - IT'S MY EMOTIONAL KRYPTONITE!!!

• Happy early Birthday, my friend!

Best gift ;)

My birthday then.

• Well, let's hope it will be birthday for us all and we'll get a nice present.

My birthday then.

• Thanks, I wish us all my happy birthday, I guess. Though if someone born on J2 gets a gift instead, I won't begrudge them.

Happy early Birthday, my friend! Best gift

• So much hype!!

Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

Ashley Johnson tweeted this https://twitter.com/TheVulcanSalute/status/601461020817686528 Looking at Job's comment "she plays a

• The zombie bandits are suddenly a very real possibility.

So now they have Joel and Ellie in this game, I feel there will be a TLOU joke in there now.

• edited May 2015

Troy Baker, Ashley Johnson, Patrick Warburton, Nolan North, Dameon Clarke, Adam Harrington, Dave Fennoy, Chris Hardwick and Laura Baily all in one game.

Alt text

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

We care! TFTB might actually be my favourite thing we're working on right now - it's awesome to be playing something that actually surprises me enough to laugh out loud. It's just not possible to say much beyond "yeah, still working on that next episode!" until it's in a position where we can get promotional assets ready and the episode is close to release. Rest assured, we definitely care about Borderlands... and Ep 3 is on the way.

I really get the feeling Telltale doesn't care for TFTB as much as GOT lol. They hardly speak of Tales.

• Glad to hear it! We all just love the game so much, that's why some of us might sound a bit grumpy and impatient. :D

puzzlebox posted: »

We care! TFTB might actually be my favourite thing we're working on right now - it's awesome to be playing something that actually surprises

• edited May 2015

It's ok, we know you all care, people just get impatient because it's just so good <3

We care! TFTB might actually be my favourite thing we're working on right now - it's awesome to be playing something that actually surprises

• A God-like cast, if ever there was one. :)

J-Master posted: »

Troy Baker, Ashley Johnson, Patrick Warburton, Nolan North, Dameon Clarke, Adam Harrington, Dave Fennoy, Chris Hardwick and Laura Baily all in one game.

• Now we just need Gavin Hammon, Owen Thomas, and Melissa Hutchison!

A God-like cast, if ever there was one.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Haha, I get it... I was a huge fan of Telltale for years before I started working here, and I STILL get impatient waiting for the next episode of everything to happen. ;)

Glad to hear it! We all just love the game so much, that's why some of us might sound a bit grumpy and impatient.

• Praise Gavin.

Poogers555 posted: »

Now we just need Gavin Hammon, Owen Thomas, and Melissa Hutchison!

• At least you didn’t say ssss...,nailed it!

Haha, I get it... I was a huge fan of Telltale for years before I started working here, and I STILL get impatient waiting for the next episode of everything to happen.

• Well that actually make me feel a little better :). I'm just really excited for it and can't wait to see what happened after the cliffhanger ending in episode 2

• Hey, posting about Metallica is my thing.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I tried to deny this fact, but it's so true. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs Why is it taking so damn long? I want to know the consequences of my bad choices.

• The fact that Ellie is gonna play the Gortys Project is the greatest thing ever

• What is even up with the guy in the background of that gif? XD

• Yep, I'm so excited she is part of it. She is amazing.

Well, I came into this thread to see what the news was. And I see "TheVulcanSalute" had joined the cast of TFTB. At first, I was a little

• We don't know for certain she's playing the Gortys project, we just know she's voicing someone. It's been hinted, but we can't say for sure she's voicing Gortys.

tintin1029 posted: »

The fact that Ellie is gonna play the Gortys Project is the greatest thing ever

• Hype-killers gonna kill.

We don't know for certain she's playing the Gortys project, we just know she's voicing someone. It's been hinted, but we can't say for sure she's voicing Gortys.

• Yeah, my first thought was Vallory, but Job does love a pun, so I'm officially on the Gortys bandwagon (especially because everything else indicated that it was a 'she').

I could have done with some soothing 'soons', though (I can't believe I'm saying that...)

Poogers555 posted: »

I think that the new voice actress is for Vallorey. But still, might be Job and his puns again and have it be Gortys

• Ep 3 is on the way.

Is on the way!

And deep down we know you guys care (and we care that you care)! ^_^

• Core character.....come on.

We don't know for certain she's playing the Gortys project, we just know she's voicing someone. It's been hinted, but we can't say for sure she's voicing Gortys.

• Like I said, it's been hinted, and she most likely will voice the Gortys core, but it's not confirmed.

Core character.....come on.

• Absolutely. If we're wrong, we totally deserve to be shat on (Not literally of course).

Like I said, it's been hinted, and she most likely will voice the Gortys core, but it's not confirmed.

• Ashley Johnson joining the cast? Neat. Her performance as Ellie was outstanding. And although it was more of a emotional role compared to anything Borderlands has done, it could still be great thanks to her amazing skills.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.