Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• This one remains in my opinion the very best. Chills..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho

SoMuchSass posted: »

Noooo, my evil masterplan failed... Btw I discovered you have a youtube channel now I have a reason to rewatch TFTB and GoT again and also TWD

• Alt text

:Ermagerd,i need it NOW!!!! Im like that fat kid in a light bluse shirt with a propeller hat, and one of giant lolipops, (if you know wh

• oo, possible Ep 3 Trailer in the works?

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Your gif is kinda doing my job so....

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh sh-

• Sometimes we just gotta face the truth...

so sad no TFTB ep3... this gif made it worse ;__;

• THAT'S NOT OK, TAKE IT AWAY.

(Though who am I to judge, I posted a gif of Seymour not too long ago :p)

takakonoe posted: »

I'm still waiting for you Episode 3...

• 2fast4u

Alt text

Drladders posted: »

Your gif is kinda doing my job so....

• say wot m8?

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

No it's not.

• Don't get too exited, don't get too excited!!

I'm so excited!!

Poogers555 posted: »

oo, possible Ep 3 Trailer in the works?

• Oh come on Telltale, I'm so boooooooored...

Actually, I'm not, I'm playing Far Cry 4, but Pagan Min reminds me a liiiiittle bit of my best frenemy, and it makes me miss Jack so... :(

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Ohhh I love that game. I still need to get started on the Yeti DLC.

Did you know Pagan Min is voiced by Troy Baker (Rhys) as well? I had no idea until he was nominated for awards for the role, hah. I guess that means he's pretty good. ;)

Oh come on Telltale, I'm so boooooooored... Actually, I'm not, I'm playing Far Cry 4, but Pagan Min reminds me a liiiiittle bit of my best frenemy, and it makes me miss Jack so...

• I also just started playing TWAU today, so once TWD is done uploading, I'll start uploading TWAU as well. Also, I promise that any future TFTBL and GOT videos will be MUCH better quality wise.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Noooo, my evil masterplan failed... Btw I discovered you have a youtube channel now I have a reason to rewatch TFTB and GoT again and also TWD

• It's a good song by them, as it shows a metal band can write a great power ballad. But my favorite by them will always be One from the ...And Justice for All album, both the music video and their live performances of this song are so fucking good.

Click here

Linsepins posted: »

This one remains in my opinion the very best. Chills.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho

• Ha, Troy is pretty versatile, isn't he... I don't think I would have recognized him if I hadn't read about him voicing Pagan. Great performance, and it couldn't have been an easy feat voicing a quirky villain after Vaas stole the show last time.

I haven't started on the Yetis yet either, this game can cause some serious ocd with all the outposts, bell towers and other random activities available.

puzzlebox posted: »

Ohhh I love that game. I still need to get started on the Yeti DLC. Did you know Pagan Min is voiced by Troy Baker (Rhys) as well? I had no idea until he was nominated for awards for the role, hah. I guess that means he's pretty good.

• So, GoT episode 4 will be released 26th. Telltale doesn't release stuff next week from another release, right? So June 9th may be the day we've been waiting for... Maybe. I have high hopes this time. I would gladly take the episode June 2nd as my birthday gift by now (I was against this idea like a month ago but things didn't roll like I wanted them to). But it won't happen. I know it. Hhhhhhhh. The waiting intensifies are big.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Telltale doesn't release stuff next week from another release, right?

They had the first episode of TFTB and GOT a week apart and then episode 2 of TFTB and episode 3 of GOT were a week apart.

So, GoT episode 4 will be released 26th. Telltale doesn't release stuff next week from another release, right? So June 9th may be the day we

• Au Classification this week for sure guys...

• Yeah just like GoT ep 4 was supposed to release twice this week

Kappa

Poogers555 posted: »

Au Classification this week for sure guys...

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited May 2015

I know she won't play the same role, still hate the voice actor though.

J-Master posted: »

Um, you don't even have any evidence that Ashley is going to be playing the SAME kind of character. Troy Baker plays a character in this

• edited May 2015

Oh, so you're going to hate the character because Ashley Johnson is voicing her or it.

What has she done to you? Why do you hate her? Do you only hate her because she played a character you hated?

If that's the case, that's extremely short sighted and VERY PETTY.

I know she won't play the same role, still hate the voice actor though.

• Acheviements are on Xbox 360 now.

"Why look at that boys', we already got 'er now, she's hidin' in that durn forest oer ther. Grab ma rifle Billy, we're goin' huntin' t'night.

• If that's the case, that's extremely short sighted and VERY PETTY.

Why are we delving into insults? Maybe he just hasn't liked her portrayal of characters in the past? Are we not entitled to our own opinions without being called "petty"? Not saying I don't like Ashley Johnson, I think she's done a great job with her performances in the past, but I don't see why you seem to be getting so angry over Gary's opinion on this.

Oh, so you're going to hate the character because Ashley Johnson is voicing her or it. What has she done to you? Why do you hate her? Do

• edited May 2015

It is true to an extent though, that Gary's "opinion" is short sighted and petty. Am I not entitled to point out Gary's flawed logic with his hatred of a voice actor? "Oh, I hate Ellie, so I hate Ashely Johnson."

It is petty, Green.

Green613 posted: »

If that's the case, that's extremely short sighted and VERY PETTY. Why are we delving into insults? Maybe he just hasn't liked her p

• Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Acheviements are on Xbox 360 now. "Why look at that boys', we already got 'er now, she's hidin' in that durn forest oer ther. Grab ma rifle Billy, we're goin' huntin' t'night.

• "Oh, I hate Ellie, so I hate Ashely Johnson."

Show me where he said that?

It is true to an extent though, that Gary's "opinion" is short sighted and petty. Am I not entitled to point out Gary's flawed logic with his hatred of a voice actor? "Oh, I hate Ellie, so I hate Ashely Johnson." It is petty, Green.

• edited May 2015

Gary Oak has made quite a few comments regarding his hatred for the Last Of Us and I do remember that he commented that didn't care for Ellie.

He doesn't like Ellie, so he doesn't like the voice actor, it's evidence.

"Oh, I hate Ellie, so I hate Ashely Johnson." Show me where he said that?

• So I guess he hates Rhys as well because Troy Baker plays Joel in TLOU, and he hates TLOU.

Hmmm, speaking of flawed logic.

Gary Oak has made quite a few comments regarding his hatred for the Last Of Us and I do remember that he commented that didn't care for Ellie. He doesn't like Ellie, so he doesn't like the voice actor, it's evidence.

• edited May 2015

E3 we will get announcement and traier for early july release, just my lotto pick

• I doubt Ep 3 will come out in July, 100% positive we will get it in June

E3 we will get announcement and traier for early july release, just my lotto pick

• Now, did I say that he didn't like Troy Baker? No.

Simply made an example of the fact that actors can put on different performances.

So I guess he hates Rhys as well because Troy Baker plays Joel in TLOU, and he hates TLOU. Hmmm, speaking of flawed logic.

• I stated that it was good evidence that his disliking of Ashley Johnson mostly came from his disliking of Ellie.

Yes, you did. And I was using that logic as an example of how flawed it is by comparing Joel with Rhys, if he hated TLOU then with that logic it would make sense that he hated Rhys as well considering Troy Baker voiced him, no?

I stated that it was good evidence that his disliking of Ashley Johnson mostly came from his disliking of Ellie. I'm sticking to the topic just fine.

• edited May 2015

Now, did I say that he didn't like Troy Baker? No.

No, but you did say that the reason he didn't like Ashley Johnson was because she played Ellie in TLOU (right down here VVV) which he hates.

Gary Oak has made quite a few comments regarding his hatred for the Last Of Us and I do remember that he commented that he didn't care for Ellie.

He doesn't like Ellie, so he doesn't he doesn't like the voice actor, it's evidence.

Why are you changing what you're saying? Stick to one thing.

Now, did I say that he didn't like Troy Baker? No. Simply made an example of the fact that actors can put on different performances.

• I stated that it was good evidence that his disliking of Ashley Johnson mostly came from his disliking of Ellie.

I'm sticking to the topic just fine.

Now, did I say that he didn't like Troy Baker? No. No, but you did say that the reason he didn't like Ashley Johnson was because she

• Maybe he does, not real sure.

Probably biased in some areas.

I stated that it was good evidence that his disliking of Ashley Johnson mostly came from his disliking of Ellie. Yes, you did. And I

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited May 2015

I don't hate Ashley Johnson because she voiced in The Last Of Us, I just don't think she's a very good voice actor, that's all.

Also, thanks for the unnecessary insults, I love you too.

Oh, so you're going to hate the character because Ashley Johnson is voicing her or it. What has she done to you? Why do you hate her? Do

• Well he just confirmed what he thought down there, it was like I said. How about next time let's please not judge and go around calling others petty for things like this?

Maybe he does, not real sure. Probably biased in some areas.

• edited May 2015

I just don't think she's a very good voice actor

That is all you needed to say. Just say that instead of "I hate the voice actor."

I don't hate Ashley Johnson because she voiced in The Last Of Us, I just don't think she's a very good voice actor, that's all. Also, thanks for the unnecessary insults, I love you too.

• We'll see....

Well he just confirmed what he thought down there, it was like I said. How about next time let's please not judge and go around calling others petty for things like this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.