Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• i doubt it will be that long. The wait between ep1 and 2 is usually the longest. June 2nd my friend! Just like last time they'll hopefully be released one week after the other from now on. The only exception is episode 2 of game of thrones....I think that happened so that GoT and TflB would finish their seasons at the same time since GoT has 6 episodes instead of 5. I would expect them to be pretty consistent from here on out. June2nd, Mid August, And then Mid-late September for the finale. Usually finales come out fairly quickly after the penultimate ones. They'll probably alternate which one's released first (Ep 4 of tales before ep 5 of got and ep6 of got before ep 5 of tales)

E3 we will get announcement and traier for early july release, just my lotto pick

• Wait, something happened to Butt Stallion? I'm not gonna be the one to tell Tina.

• To be fair, Troy Baker can play fucking anything. His voice is like rubber.

Ashley Johnson? Not too sure.

J-Master posted: »

Um, you don't even have any evidence that Ashley is going to be playing the SAME kind of character. Troy Baker plays a character in this

• I did a mini flail when I heard she was joining the cast. I adore her :)

I love Ashley Johnson, so glad that she is part of the god-like cast.

• edited May 2015

wow.... (( 571 posts since you're gone in this thread )) ....... glad i came then lol. although to discover that no information whatsoever regarding EP3 is here :(

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think they are more focused on something related to The Walking Dead at E3, hopefully we will get some Tales From The Borderlands news before that.

E3 we will get announcement and traier for early july release, just my lotto pick

• Nice :D Are you recording it with commentary?

I also just started playing TWAU today, so once TWD is done uploading, I'll start uploading TWAU as well. Also, I promise that any future TFTBL and GOT videos will be MUCH better quality wise.

• Of course.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Nice Are you recording it with commentary?

• Alt text

Why would I be happy about a dead Butt Stallion?!

That's the exact opposite of what I'm feeling!

Man, @HandsomeJack is going to be so happy.

• Same here! Butt Stallion is a goddamn pony made out of diamonds. DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.

Why would I be happy about a dead Butt Stallion?! That's the exact opposite of what I'm feeling!

• DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.

Alt text

That was phenomenal.

Same here! Butt Stallion is a goddamn pony made out of diamonds. DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.

• Butt Stallion killed off? RIOT.

• edited May 2015

It's okay, buddy. I will probably wait till Friday to play it regardless of the release date. If I get a lot of homework that day, I wont be able to complete in in one night. I'd rather complete it in one session. It gives me a better experience when I play.

I hate to be one of those people who are all "wah, don't be that date, because I can't play it then". But, WAH, DON'T BE THAT DATE, BE

• Didn't you read the tweets? The notes? the hype? New voice actors! Man, if you didn't see THAT, find it now so you can be excited for EP3!!!!

Mercyva posted: »

wow.... (( 571 posts since you're gone in this thread )) ....... glad i came then lol. although to discover that no information whatsoever regarding EP3 is here

• strange dejavu... I feel like I had belief in F17 at some point... now I'm at the same place in end of may... Strange.

• ...It's almost shot dead...

mwahahahahah

Alt text

TeamJn9

• Butt stallion doesn't die. It's a play on the phrase "not to beat a dead horse." I think that's all it means, just a fun borderlands reference. No dead butt stallion everyone

• i used to be super active in here.. but then i just gave up... yeah i know about the new VA.. but i want something to discuss, i wanted a new episode :( i dont think i'll be getting that soon.. so i dont know..

AChicken posted: »

Didn't you read the tweets? The notes? the hype? New voice actors! Man, if you didn't see THAT, find it now so you can be excited for EP3!!!!

• That was cringy to read. "I got a voice acting role OMG STUFF GETTING SO CRAZZZZZY"

OzzyUK posted: »

Ashley Johnson tweeted this https://twitter.com/TheVulcanSalute/status/601461020817686528 Looking at Job's comment "she plays a

• ButtStalionForever

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. That was phenomenal.

• So I get how this is going. Every two months we'll get a new episode of TFTBL until GOT is done lol.

• If it were only two months per episode I'd be extremely happy already.

So I get how this is going. Every two months we'll get a new episode of TFTBL until GOT is done lol.

• Lol more likely 3 or 4 months....

So I get how this is going. Every two months we'll get a new episode of TFTBL until GOT is done lol.

• edited May 2015

Probably we will get some news next 1 or 2 weeks after GoT release at best.

• But i want it NOW!

Alt text

Probably we will get some news next 1 or 2 weeks after GoT release at best.

• Alt text

Butt Stallion killed off? RIOT.

• still nothing? typical telltale

• I wonder why episode 3 is taking so long. Even TWAU, after the 4 months gap between EP1 and EP2, took only 2 months between EP2 and EP3. T_T

• Sooooo long wait again, but why? T-T I know it's going to be mind blowing, but come on Telltale :D

Alt text

• Well, at least GoT ep 4 is coming so we will have something to look forward to :)

• The achievements for episode 5 are already out and episode 3 isn't even out yet? Huh.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny look at Number 4.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The achievements have been out since the release of episode 1. Like it was with TWAU.

derrickd95 posted: »

The achievements for episode 5 are already out and episode 3 isn't even out yet? Huh.

• still no news regarding the release (date) of EP3....

Alt text

• On twitter, Nick Herman said he put a Ferris Bueller reference into ep 3 so thats a cool bit of info!

• Rhys?...Rhys?....Rhys?

On twitter, Nick Herman said he put a Ferris Bueller reference into ep 3 so thats a cool bit of info!

• So I went to check the Australian classification to see if ep 3 was classified and for a split second I thought I saw a 3, but my eyes were just playing tricks on me :(

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRAJo3ffB10

TellTale Illuminati shit right here. @puzzlebox the secret is out.

Alt text

• "Unforeseen Consequences" Well then...

Alt text

...I'm not even gonna say it.

• Man, I can't wait to hear another update about what references the episode will have. How long do you think we have to wait? 2 months? 3?

On twitter, Nick Herman said he put a Ferris Bueller reference into ep 3 so thats a cool bit of info!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.