Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• still crying? typical skeleton

still nothing? typical telltale

• edited May 2015

Hey, I was just letting you guys know that at least they're acknowledging the existence of episode 3. You don't have to get sarcastic with me.

Piggs posted: »

Man, I can't wait to hear another update about what references the episode will have. How long do you think we have to wait? 2 months? 3?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Thanks for pointing that out, i added it to the OP :)

On twitter, Nick Herman said he put a Ferris Bueller reference into ep 3 so thats a cool bit of info!

• No need for that passive aggressive sarcasm, friend.

Piggs posted: »

Man, I can't wait to hear another update about what references the episode will have. How long do you think we have to wait? 2 months? 3?

• In all fairness, I think it was less directed towards you and more directed towards Telltale itself and the situation we're currently in.

It's also kinda true... Updates have been few and far between and when they do appear they're normally tiny things like this. Definitely still worth commenting on, though - so thank you! :)

Hey, I was just letting you guys know that at least they're acknowledging the existence of episode 3. You don't have to get sarcastic with me.

• With the constant stream of unimportant information, and the fact that GoT is already on episode 4, my emotional response is anger towards Telltale for not giving any important data. Thus, I would rather the TFTB crew either give us some actually meaningful news, or simply shut the fuck up.

In all fairness, I think it was less directed towards you and more directed towards Telltale itself and the situation we're currently in.

• I can't believe it's been six months since the release of episode 1 and we're not even half way through the season.
    Some time ago I was predicting July 14th as a release date for episode 3 since that date would be exactly 16 weeks after the release of the last episode. But as more and more time passes the joke gets less funny. :(

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

So I went to check the Australian classification to see if ep 3 was classified and for a split second I thought I saw a 3, but my eyes were just playing tricks on me

• edited May 2015

How long has it been since Ep. 2? I can only count up to 3, 3weeks. That's
    how long its been right? 3 weeks?

• If I remeber it was 16 weeks....I guess this wait might be a week or two shorter....if we're lucky

How long has it been since Ep. 2? I can only count up to 3, 3weeks. That's how long its been right? 3 weeks?

• Ep 2 came out 69 days ago, so about 9 weeks

How long has it been since Ep. 2? I can only count up to 3, 3weeks. That's how long its been right? 3 weeks?

• I'm pretty sure there is a good reason why these take longer than the GoT ones.
    Have you noticed that you get the same outcomes with your choices in GoT? You choose this or that, but basically get the same scenes and similar dialogue.
    But with Tales, I think we can agree you can get different experiences when playing, so they have write a lot more, code a lot more and animate a lot more.

• Alt text

Theres gonna be some news this week. This must be the week. This week right here. This ones gonna be the one. ;-;

• I believe that Telltale is trying to craft Tales from the Borderlands as their masterpiece.

kaza125 posted: »

I'm pretty sure there is a good reason why these take longer than the GoT ones. Have you noticed that you get the same outcomes with your c

• Yeah, but then people would start to panic that they've 'forgotten' about Tales (which already happened when we didn't get any mention for a little bit).

Unfortunately TT are sort of damned if they do, damned if they don't.

With the constant stream of unimportant information, and the fact that GoT is already on episode 4, my emotional response is anger towards T

• right?!

Now we just need Gavin Hammon, Owen Thomas, and Melissa Hutchison!

• edited May 2015

So i played Ep.1 while the IOGraph was running, so it made this picture:

Alt text

• I for one think news no matter how small is better than no news at all.

Alt text

• I especially love the choice that was given to Rhys in episode 2. Either go to Hollow Point or Old Haven. I mean, that was a BIG decision..

When I picked it the first time, I was surprise at the sudden change of narrative in the episode. It felt like, instead of one path, we got two paths that reach to the same point.

Leluch123 posted: »

Hmm same here in GoT it really doesn't matter what you do the outcome is the same but here you ahve the feeling that your choices acutally matters

• Hmm same here in GoT it really doesn't matter what you do the outcome is the same but here you ahve the feeling that your choices acutally matters

I believe that Telltale is trying to craft Tales from the Borderlands as their masterpiece.

• 10 weeks tomorrow since Ep2 released guys. We're now into double figures...

Alt text

• Don't freak out, it wasn't directed at you.

• I thought it was pretty funny.

No need for that passive aggressive sarcasm, friend.

• edited May 2015

People, people. Keep in mind that we are dealing with a cliffhangar ending. They can't give away too much about the episode if it might spoil something. Anything could happen! Anyone could die, (well, not ANYONE...) so they need to tell us something to ease the pain of waiting.

We have no idea where our heroes will go next, so keeping this story info hush, hush, is top priority. Sorry if you aren't getting the info you want, but I feel like some of your questions about updates will be answered in the next trailer they show.

[Oh, I meant to respond to @thelastofclem]

Yeah, but then people would start to panic that they've 'forgotten' about Tales (which already happened when we didn't get any mention for a little bit). Unfortunately TT are sort of damned if they do, damned if they don't.

• It will be 10 weeks tomorrow.

• I'm thinking it's scheduling issues with the voice actors.

kaza125 posted: »

I'm pretty sure there is a good reason why these take longer than the GoT ones. Have you noticed that you get the same outcomes with your c

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Technically that tweet came out on the 17th and not the 24th.

OzzyUK posted: »

Thanks for pointing that out, i added it to the OP

• edited May 2015

Alt text

still no release date....ohhhh geez

• Alt text

right with you...

Zarzunabas posted: »

still no news regarding the release (date) of EP3....

• edited May 2015

Alt text

just kidding I am mad along with you.

Alt text

• Maybe...maybe it's taking so long because they are trying to get the other episodes done so we won't have to wait as long after episode 3? Right? Right?!! cries heavily

• Alt text

Maybe...maybe it's taking so long because they are trying to get the other episodes done so we won't have to wait as long after episode 3? Right? Right?!! cries heavily

• E3 is three weeks away... I was hoping we'd have the episode before then :'(

• That's too long, even for Telltale.

Mistercrit posted: »

I have a feeling they're gonna announce it at E3...

• I have a feeling they're gonna announce it at E3...

Alt text

E3 is three weeks away... I was hoping we'd have the episode before then

• I'm pretty sure all of Telltale's focus at E3 will be that thing for TWD that's "bigger than 400 Days", and most likely a Minecraft: Story Mode reveal. Job confirmed the TWD thing for E3, and I'd be surprised if they didn't take the opportunity to reveal Minecraft like they did with Borderlands last year, considering episode 1 is confirmed for this year. IMO it would be pretty dumb of Telltale to take the focus off the things that haven't been released yet, since I'm pretty sure there aren't many people left who are interested in TFtBL and haven't bought it yet.

Mistercrit posted: »

I have a feeling they're gonna announce it at E3...

• And some Wolf Among Us news at E3 aswell, right guys?

Alt text

derrickd95 posted: »

I'm pretty sure all of Telltale's focus at E3 will be that thing for TWD that's "bigger than 400 Days", and most likely a Minecraft: Story M

• Alt text

And some Wolf Among Us news at E3 aswell, right guys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.