Its kinda sad what this forum has come down too

Comments

• This is like a balloon. While a majority of the air stays in, some of the air still leaks out. I said i have nothing against shippers, but its one of those few bad apples spoil the bunch, but in this case, there are more than 1 bad apples, and it just so happens that the people who get those d apples really fucking hate it when they get the bad apple, and think all the other apples are the same.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I think that some antishippers need to "calm their tits" too. As you said, antishippers have the right to not like shipping but there's no r

• Ok?

Did i ever tell you the story about the old man who kept to his own, and liked it that way, but one day 3 children who didnt know better pla

• Hold on, let me tell you the story:

So a long time ago, there was a man, an old man named James. He had lived in his house for 47 years. He had his first child in that house, he spent time and work into building it, and more import

Nevermind, basically

Old man who doesnt like change = Certain anti_shippers.
    3 children who like to have fun = certain shippers
    Old mans house = TT forums

Old man hated kids messing with his house, sent them away, the kept coming back, they didn't no better\couldnt help it, long part of story, then the made a compromise, old man didnt mind them, happily ever after until old man dies years later, children grown up, always playful whole life, until they realized the nagging old man was what made if fun. Finds old mans journal, revealing that the children, even though they annoyed him, allowed him to have times of happiness and something to look forwards to.

Moral of story: There cannot be happiness without suffering. (Greasy_Broccoli 2015)

LoseMyHome posted: »

Ok?

• edited May 2015

.>Implying that this forum is owned by anti-shippers.

I'm fairly sure I've contributed enough towards this forum to have my own thread without being told I can't because this forum is owned by a bunch of antishippers.

Did i ever tell you the story about the old man who kept to his own, and liked it that way, but one day 3 children who didnt know better pla

• Used to be like you. I didn't understand. But soon you will. Soon you will understand the spoken words.

Green613 posted: »

.>Implying that this forum is owned by anti-shippers. I'm fairly sure I've contributed enough towards this forum to have my own thread without being told I can't because this forum is owned by a bunch of antishippers.

• edited May 2015

Let's not go there please, I'm really not someone you want to be telling how it is around here.

Used to be like you. I didn't understand. But soon you will. Soon you will understand the spoken words.

• edited May 2015

I don't know where we are going. I don't not understand what you mean. Can you elaborate?

Let's not go there please, I'm really not someone you want to be telling how it is around here.

• Can you elaborate?

Simply put, don't try and educate me. Thanks.

I don't know where we are going. I don't not understand what you mean. Can you elaborate?

• It was just an extended analogy.

Can you elaborate? Simply put, don't try and educate me. Thanks.

• I want a character to talk about Rhys and Fiona getting together in-game, only for them to react in absolute disgust just as a jab at the shippers.

'Someone entertains fantasies about ME doing the what with HIM?! What a freak.'

• It shouldn't be like that. I can't (or want) to control what other shippers do here. It's their own business and I don't believe that "one bad apple" really spoils me. Sure, some people think so, but that's extremely stupid. That's pretty much how racism works: You see one Romanian stealing food and suddenly all Romanians are thieves. It's just unfair.

This is like a balloon. While a majority of the air stays in, some of the air still leaks out. I said i have nothing against shippers, but i

• It's REALLY sad what people's ability in basic English has come down to.

• Remember that not all of us are native English speakers.

It's REALLY sad what people's ability in basic English has come down to.

• I'd like to be clear about 1 thing. I absolutely HATE episodic games, and with your release dates, TellTale, you've officially turned me off to any future games. You have my money, WHERE'S THE PRODUCT?

• don't try and educate me.

YEAH

Freedom is slavery, war is peace, ignorance is strength!

Can you elaborate? Simply put, don't try and educate me. Thanks.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

All shipping on this site should have ended with CLuke....cringe...

• edited May 2015

What that has to do with anything really. Especially since everyone in TftB are adults with average age close to 25-30.

Cope49 posted: »

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Ok I admit I had luck to not be active member of this site when that happened...yuck crypto pedophiles?
    But as far as I'm corcerned Sasha is the youngest 24 think so it's ok so I fail to see why you have brought it up

• Tbh, I dislike these threads more than any other on the subforum. It's mainly here to incite people to say somewhat unneeded arguments that go nowhere and (as you can see in the thread) causes fights. It's your issue OP, some agree with you, some don't, but this didn't really need to be discussed. (Kind of like the multiple threads in the Minecraft section that all say "wow, the heck telltale?")

I'm actually glad they're in their ship threads since a lot of people in both are discussing something and having fun. Artwork, photo manips, writing, barely any of that hits the fanart section and that's a shame, there's some really cool people I'd love to see more from.

(And please don't bother people about grammar, that is ad hominem, and no one should give your taste in deba- I mean discussing the light of day. Read up on fallacies everyone.)

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

CLuke is why I'm an anti-shipper..

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok I admit I had luck to not be active member of this site when that happened...yuck crypto pedophiles? But as far as I'm corcerned Sasha is the youngest 24 think so it's ok so I fail to see why you have brought it up

• You know one very disturbing ship shouldn't be a reason to hate shipping in general like I said with the age TfB characters have it's ok, you should come sometimes to Rhysha thread and see the stuff we do it might change ur opinion on the matter.

• edited May 2015

So... the fact that someone somewhere is shipping a nonexistent pixelated girl with nonexistent pixelated man is a reason to hate absolutely different group of people for shipping the legal adults (and don't mind that TTG themselves are kinda doing the same thing in the game)? Ok then.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

Hate wouldn't be the word I'd use. I get annoyed when it is copied and pasted all over the forum .
    Spreads over to other sites like youtube and twitter . With the silly pretend they are lovers videos . And the shrine/fansites that is made for the pretend couple . Creepy endless fanart and short stories and even erotica. I mean somtimes the two characters that are being shipped have only spoken twice in the entire season or not at all . Like right now the game Life is strange .Choe dares Max to kiss her . And suddenly they are lesbians ...(OMG...seriously stop!) In GOT Tyrion and Daenerys finally meet and already the blending of the names start . People simply can not help themselves ....- End of rant...

DeityD posted: »

So... the fact that someone somewhere is shipping a nonexistent pixelated girl with nonexistent pixelated man is a reason to hate absolutely

• edited May 2015

I can understand how that in particular can be annoying because it's a 100% legit reason. But I don't see the logic in adding some of the, well, disturbing ships as a reason to dislike the whole thing. I understand that irritation of seeing that people are enjoying things that you find revolting, but it's not the case with the two main (and almost only) ships on this forum, they're neither abusive nor disfunctional and all the characters involved are way past their teen years.

Creepy endless fanart and short stories and even erotica

How dare they, eh? I mean when the devs or writers do it it's completely fine. When the fans do it, it's creepy.

I mean somtimes the two characters that are being shipped have only spoken twice in the entire season or not at all.

Why does that matter? People aren't suppose to like couples only because they're canon. I'd even say, I almost never satisfied with canon because it's always the most boring couples and characters they usually portrait. Just like that, two people met and without any reason they fall for each other. You can see it everywhere. Harry Potter, Naruto, The maze runner, Teen Wolf, Supernatural - that's what came to mind first when I think about it, but the list is countless. But no one cares when the writers themselves do it. In TWD for instance it was Luke and Jane. Or Lee and that girl in the beginning. They didn't have anything in common, just one is a male and other is a female. And that's it. It's more than enough. And in the real life it's often more than enough too. So everyone does that, not only shippers.

Like right now the game Life is strange .Choe dares Max to kiss here . And suddenly they are lesbians ...(OMG...seriously stop!)

I don't ship them and don't even care for them much, but even without that kiss they could've been lesbians. Lots of things were pointing to that, people just ignore most of them. The whole thing with Warren creeps me out way more than that, and again, it's canon. That clingy, creepy nerd who spies on us and annoys in every turn. But we have to deal with it in game - and not that many people care. While if we're talking about fanarts, fanfics and videos I can simply ignore them and move on.

Hate wouldn't be the word I'd use. I get annoyed when it is copied and pasted all over the forum . Spreads over to other sites like youtub

• I agree Dude, It's Become worse than Daryl fans, We need a new Topic... Anyone here a Fan of Kenny? Begins new Flame war.

• Oh come on. Green just doesn't want to be told what it's like on a forum they've spent a lot of time on. Way to equate that to ignorance.

Aaira posted: »

don't try and educate me. YEAH Freedom is slavery, war is peace, ignorance is strength!

• This is totally the thread to talk about it. Why the hell do you buy an episodic game if you have 0 patience

I'd like to be clear about 1 thing. I absolutely HATE episodic games, and with your release dates, TellTale, you've officially turned me off to any future games. You have my money, WHERE'S THE PRODUCT?

• Guys why am i loving that person?

DeityD posted: »

I can understand how that in particular can be annoying because it's a 100% legit reason. But I don't see the logic in adding some of the, w

• Wait really ? Dang it i knew something wasn't right ! That's why when i'm waking up in the morning i'm speaking French ! Thought it was a disease or something.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Remember that not all of us are native English speakers.

• Alt text

It's REALLY sad what people's ability in basic English has come down to.

• Don't ever try to argue with Green. Ever. (i understand your point but he won't).

It was just an extended analogy.

• (i understand your point but he won't).

Lmao, please let's not.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Don't ever try to argue with Green. Ever. (i understand your point but he won't).

• As i said, he won't argue and i'm not arguing either. You can go your way, you never saw our messages.

(i understand your point but he won't). Lmao, please let's not.

• and i'm not arguing either

Then why are you trying to start shit? Like really, don't make a blow if you're just gonna back off, keep it to yourself next time.

GrumpyDof posted: »

As i said, he won't argue and i'm not arguing either. You can go your way, you never saw our messages.

• I'm perfectly calm right now, I just don't like when people throw jabs for absolutely no reason and can't even back it up.

He was just telling me not to argue with you. Lets just calm ourselves.

• Don't worry, he wasn't jabbing, just tossing me a bone.

I'm perfectly calm right now, I just don't like when people throw jabs for absolutely no reason and can't even back it up.

• He was just telling me not to argue with you. Lets just calm ourselves.

and i'm not arguing either Then why are you trying to start shit? Like really, don't make a blow if you're just gonna back off, keep it to yourself next time.

• While it might be a bone toss to you, it was a jab to me.

Don't worry, he wasn't jabbing, just tossing me a bone.

• If you hate episodic games why did you buy a game from a company that makes almost exclusively episodic games?

I'd like to be clear about 1 thing. I absolutely HATE episodic games, and with your release dates, TellTale, you've officially turned me off to any future games. You have my money, WHERE'S THE PRODUCT?

• This is leagues better than TWD section. Nothing but complaining over there, can't ever actually talk about the game anymore. TFTB section has a positive mood from it thanks to the people creepily loving the characters and shipping em. Happy people = good discussion. Plus people want Adult characters to be in relationships, that should not be shamed.

This discussion has been closed.