Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Stop.... STOP! I NEED Ep 3. I need to see what happens after you pick Jack! Why have they punished us? We gave them out money, they should be happy! They should reward us.

Also no Ep 3 means i fucked up buying the season pass.

Guys, we already know the Telltale dog deleted ep 3's file way back when. We've just got to roll with the punches and look forward to ep 4.

• it's nothing personal, buddy.

It's business.

Hey, I shouldn't be punished for Telltale's glacial pace! Not cool, Pumpkin...

• edited June 2015

Where is my EPISODE 3 ?????

Alt text

I believed we'll get some news today !

• How it feels like being only TftB fan.

Alt text

Btw, I actually like GoT. It's just a joke.

• edited June 2015

pppfffff....news......pfffff....today.. nyaaaaahahahaahha...

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Where is my EPISODE 3 ????? I believed we'll get some news today !

• I can only afford TftB so I get this joke x3

Pipas posted: »

How it feels like being only TftB fan. Btw, I actually like GoT. It's just a joke.

• THEY'RE DEAD. TELLTALE IS DEAD.

Alt text

Telltale? More like NO TALES (I'm getting desperate)

• CupcakeRhys posted: »

Where is my EPISODE 3 ????? I believed we'll get some news today !

• edited June 2015

Telltale deleted Episode 3 and would release Episode 4 just because we skipped the credits. :(

We are being punished!

#Rhysha5ever #WhyTelltale #ep3iskill
  • This sums it up perfectly.

More SpongeBob to pass the wait.... I like to think Patrick is telltale and SpongeBob is us wanting news about the episode lol https://youtu.be/AxmVD3M74AM

• Yup, totally me. ;)

Hertzfeldt posted: »

http://puu.sh/i9yjG/4d2fa69653.jpg

• I think this is gonna be one of the programmers of tftbl ep3 if it doesn’t come fast enough.

Alt text

P.S.:I’m being sarcastic here mods,pls don’t ban me!

• edited June 2015

Woah that's graphic. Not that I personally have any problems with it though,

but just to be sure you should probably tag it as nsfw.

ZapThroat posted: »

I think this is gonna be one of the programmers of tftbl ep3 if it doesn’t come fast enough. P.S.:I’m being sarcastic here mods,pls don’t ban me!

• At this rate Telltale are going to have to put a "Yes, we know it's been a while," joke at the start of every episode.

Alt text

• I don’t think that the problem is with the gore.but I heard before that insulting telltale staff can get me banned.

Quiff posted: »

Woah that's graphic. Not that I personally have any problems with it though, but just to be sure you should probably tag it as nsfw.

• Hmm yeah that sounds reasonable.

But I don't think you'll get banned for this (probably?)

I don’t think that the problem is with the gore.but I heard before that insulting telltale staff can get me banned.

• I think this would be too much for my heart.

Alt text

At this rate Telltale are going to have to put a "Yes, we know it's been a while," joke at the start of every episode.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Whoa, easy guys! :) Episode 3 wasn't cancelled - this was in response to someone asking if I was working on episodes 4 and 5 after episode 3. I am no longer on Borderlands, but I promise episode 3 wasn't canceled!

zeekiz posted: »

I'm surprised no one has noticed this tweet from Eric Stirpe https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/603555111239946240 episode 4 team ... episode 4 team ... :-'( episode 3 cancelled, confirmed.

• they gonna announce Fallout4 tomorrow!

rip tftb

• Episode 3 wasn't cancelled

Then where is it ;____;

I can't believe you till I have proof of it's existence. Screens please? :3

stirpicus posted: »

Whoa, easy guys! Episode 3 wasn't cancelled - this was in response to someone asking if I was working on episodes 4 and 5 after episode 3. I am no longer on Borderlands, but I promise episode 3 wasn't canceled!

• Yep, @stirpicus we're going to need proof of life.

Please post a picture of a member of Telltale staff holding today's newspaper, while standing in front of a device displaying a screenshot from episode 3.

Alternatively leave a black, unmarked bag containing printed off screen shots in the third trash can (closest to the southern entrance) of the train station closest to TT's offices.

If we so much as hear a siren, let alone see a cop THE DEAL'S OFF!!!

I've officially lost my mind...

Green613 posted: »

Episode 3 wasn't cancelled Then where is it ;____; I can't believe you till I have proof of it's existence. Screens please?

• Yeah, but there's kind of a difference between 'insulting' staff and 'threatening physical violence' - even when done via the always-amusing medium of a gif. it kind of makes me a bit uncomfortable on their behalf.

Your disclaimer definitely clears things up, but it's still a bit - I don't know, tactless?

I don’t think that the problem is with the gore.but I heard before that insulting telltale staff can get me banned.

• edited June 2015

Imagine if Marcus references being too busy because he got distracted by/too invested in GoT (or whatever the punny Borderlands equivalent is) - I think the forum would collectively lose their minds, but I'd just be sitting there like:

Alt text

At this rate Telltale are going to have to put a "Yes, we know it's been a while," joke at the start of every episode.

• I'd sell my soul to Satan for episode 3 at this point.

• Goddammit, the sneaky buggers increased it again:

Alt text

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I paid for this game 3 times, PS3, PS4, then playstation did a Telltale Bundle that it came with, so yep, 3 times, And now wish I hadn't even bought it once, my bad. Never again, like some, if it looks good, gonna wait and until its all out before making a choice on it. Thanks for that lesson Telltales, appreciate it.

• Anyone Rooting for team July 4?

Goddammit, the sneaky buggers increased it again:

• anything yet? no? just more game of HBO?

• Why would you buy a PS3 version if you had a PS4?

I paid for this game 3 times, PS3, PS4, then playstation did a Telltale Bundle that it came with, so yep, 3 times, And now wish I hadn't eve

• edited June 2015

[insert something about winter coming faster than episode 3 here]

Imagine if Marcus references being too busy because he got distracted by/too invested in GoT (or whatever the punny Borderlands equivalent is) - I think the forum would collectively lose their minds, but I'd just be sitting there like:

• That's a Saturday.

Leluch123 posted: »

Anyone Rooting for team July 4?

• Well...this is getting ridiculous. No trailer? Not even a screenshot? What the heck is going on?

Alt text

• Not in 2017. Happy 241st birthday USA!

That's a Saturday.

• edited June 2015

I guess, we're playing a Simulator of Waiting:Telltale Games Series.

• Alt text

Goddammit, the sneaky buggers increased it again:

• Come on, Telltale. Even Yvette can't wait for the new episode!

Alt text

• ONLY SHIT, YVETTE! This must be serious!!

Pipas posted: »

Come on, Telltale. Even Yvette can't wait for the new episode!

• I actually taught myself in the comfort of my own home.

Nolonius posted: »

Cool you learned german, where? In school or somewhere else?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.