Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited June 2015

cries

• Has it really been three months already..?

• Me in the future.

sSOPHOo posted: »

who said dat ?

• edited June 2015

More blood than twds1-2,never....or if Vallory kills everybody.

• But.... J9 confirmed D=

Piggs posted: »

It's still kind of sad that we have to dig through obscure corners of the internet to find the tiniest shreds of news for Episode 3, but OMG

• If the Australian rating doesn't go up today that means we'll have to wait at least until Tuesday because it's a long weekend - and considering the Aussie mentality of writing off a whole work week when there's a public holiday, we probably won't get it until the following week...

• It's coming.. "soon" cough

• Rated by PEGI that seems legit enough . Fuck Australia

If the Australian rating doesn't go up today that means we'll have to wait at least until Tuesday because it's a long weekend - and consider

• Some people think June 9? You gotta keep you expectations on the release date low or else you will be disappointed again.

• We know. It's been outright said that she'll "chase you soon" and been hinted at several times.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!! I just realiesd that these hands Belong to This chick!! LOOK AT THE HANDS AND CUFFS!!! THEYRE THE SAME!!

• GUYS GUYS GUYS!!
    I just realiesd that these hands
    Alt text

Belong to This chick!!

Alt text
    LOOK AT THE HANDS AND CUFFS!!! THEYRE THE SAME!!

• Okay, tomorrow if there isn't any news, J9 is totally lost. GoT Ep4 got release date on Friday (well at least I think it was Friday/Saturday night when that happened, can't remember that well). Telltale, you know what to do.

• edited June 2015

J30

Because 30 = 3 (Episode 3)+0 :Р

• just replayed the episodes and fixed my old mistakes. felix is dead, the caravan is cooler now and I shot the bounty-hounter with the stupid hair with acid. and I noticed that rhys had a new mecha-hand, which is kinda strange. I mean, I noticed his eye turning yellow when jack took control of him and was wondering about the black (extremely cool-looking) clothes, but I didn't notice the arm before. according to fiona saying "nice haircut" at the beginning and vasquez saying "I'll remind them of saving me your hair when they're experiementing on you", my brilliant brain says me that he actually continues to the helios, but not in the way he wanted, and that vasquez will probably not die at the beginning of episode 3 -.- hell, insulting this guy and his ego is fun, but I want to film his horribly slow, painful death and record his screams so I can listen to it whenever I want to sleep, goddamn it (hell, I really need this new episode, otherwise I'll take every chance to kill someone in the game)!

• Half life 3 confirmed

Karnedg2013 posted: »

J30 Because 30 = 3 (Episode 3)+0 :Р

• edited June 2015

No wonder your name is Dracu AND have an icon of Deadpool. I mean I hate Assquez, but your ways ar both disturbing and surprisingly normal (in a borderlandesque point of view)

I'm actually starting to like your styleAlt text

Dracu98 posted: »

just replayed the episodes and fixed my old mistakes. felix is dead, the caravan is cooler now and I shot the bounty-hounter with the stupid

• edited June 2015

you're now one of us

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

that makes two of us! (and btw I choose this pic because deadpool is making the psycho-thing from borderlands 1, and I would love to see a crossover where deadpool visits the borderlands :D )

just noticed this is my 100th comment! PARTY EVERYBODY! GET THE RAKKALE AND...AND...AND MORE RAKKALE! WOOHOO!

XDJulieXD posted: »

No wonder your name is Dracu AND have an icon of Deadpool. I mean I hate Assquez, but your ways ar both disturbing and surprisingly normal (in a borderlandesque point of view) I'm actually starting to like your style

• Alt text

reads about the deadpool crossover OMG I already see him riding a Rakk Hive with guns and rainbows while saying "Hail to the king, baby!". Also the Rakk hive having a giant chibi deadpool head printed on it. Wouldn't it be amazing to be some kind of easter egg? Like in Bl 1 with the barrels in the right color sequence on the boat?

Alt text

you're now one of us ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF

• and the rakkhives name would be...POOLHIVE! or RAKKPOOL! since he named a zeppelin "Hindenpool", I guess it would go this way :D and hell yes, a deadpool-easteregg would be an absolute fanboy-overdose for me, but I can't talk about bl 1 since I played bl 2 before bl 1 and now that I tried playing it I'm kinda bored by the graphics and the slower gameplay :/

XDJulieXD posted: »

reads about the deadpool crossover OMG I already see him riding a Rakk Hive with guns and rainbows while saying "Hail to the king, baby!". A

• edited June 2015

Well damn it, he was so excited to tell people what he noted. xD

Razzen posted: »

We know. It's been outright said that she'll "chase you soon" and been hinted at several times.

• Well, you turned my thundering news into a teny tiny little shock, the kind you get from rubbing your feet on a carpet then touching something metal.

Razzen posted: »

We know. It's been outright said that she'll "chase you soon" and been hinted at several times.

• At this rate it's more like...

TftB fans:

Alt text

• Has anyone noticed that a lot has been going on with episode 3 on the steam database. New things are being added or changed every 6-12 hours. Could be a good sign, or it could mean they hit an issue and have to delay it again :(
    https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/

• see peeps are still wondering where Ep3 is, I said some time ago, at E3 you will hear about July release, my thoughts, But who cares now, I cant wait to hear about Fallout 4 release at E3, rumor release this year, probably after October or so, about the same time that game Gearbox is doing, what was it, Battleborn. Between those 2, definantly pick Fallout 4, looking good, got new hype, maybe by the time that gets out and I finish it, all the eps for this will be out and I can try to enjoy it then, all this waiting between eps is boring me of the game fast. Whos looking forward to Fallout4 ya

• edited June 2015

I didn't realize valve made Tales from the Borderlands

• edited June 2015

I'm kinda excited for F4

see peeps are still wondering where Ep3 is, I said some time ago, at E3 you will hear about July release, my thoughts, But who cares now, I

• RIP episode 3.

I didn't realize valve made Tales from the Borderlands

• 6 months. 2 released episodes.

Wow.

• Ah yess the names <3 You can search the easter egg on youtube if you wanna see XD

and the rakkhives name would be...POOLHIVE! or RAKKPOOL! since he named a zeppelin "Hindenpool", I guess it would go this way and hell yes,

• Is this how Sasha meets her fate?

Alt text

Alt text

• Telltale: "Oh, we're sorry. We didn't give you sufficient time to freak out...... OK, go ahead."

takakonoe posted: »

Oh God... episode is coming

• Well, fuck you too, buddy!

...............but yeah, fuck...uh....us.

Wigams posted: »

Rated by PEGI that seems legit enough . Fuck Australia

• Bitch, please. We already HAVE Deadpool in the game! August just hasn't put on his suit yet........or busted out the akimbo everything and murdered the shit out of the universe.

God, I love Deadpool. ;)

you're now one of us ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF

• Well, fuck you too, buddy!

...............but yeah, fuck...uh....us.

Wigams posted: »

Rated by PEGI that seems legit enough . Fuck Australia

• edited June 2015

So steam data base got updated with "added to Steam Sub 70174"

I believe steam sub means testing so, maybe good? Iunno

• Or it means sub as in submarine like this episode is going to be in the water and we're all gonna go for it and drown therefore we all DIE before it comes out.

;____;

Poogers555 posted: »

So steam data base got updated with "added to Steam Sub 70174" I believe steam sub means testing so, maybe good? Iunno

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Or it means sub as in submarine like this episode is going to be in the water and we're all gonna go for it and drown therefore we all DIE before it comes out. ;____;

• Haven't we already?

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Or it means sub as in submarine like this episode is going to be in the water and we're all gonna go for it and drown therefore we all DIE before it comes out. ;____;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.