Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• ^^^ Called me on it. D:

• ^^^^

Like baiter on like baiter.

#¥<>¥#

• It worked :)

^^^^ Like baiter on like baiter. #¥<>¥#

• ^^^ Like bait. :V

(Just kidding, of course.)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

It worked

• ^^^ Like bait.

a0puncfan posted: »

^^^ Called me on it.

• When 4 weeks used to be an estimation for the entire waiting period to get an episode, but now means it's coming SOON.
    Alt text

i just want episode 3 released now its just like call of duty advanced warfare where they give out the release dates for xbox and not ps3 ti

• ^^^ Like bait. :V

(Just kidding, of course.)

a0puncfan posted: »

^^^ Like bait. :V (Just kidding, of course.)

• BTW we totally need Mr. Togue to make an appearance at some point!

• Really? Well, I love STALKER, Borderlands is always good fun, and the Last of Us (apart from that depressing ending) was great.....but I've always had a soft spot for Fallout. What don't you like about it?

DeityD posted: »

Out of all games with postapocalyptic setting and more or less open world this is the series I personally find really meh. I'll prefer any B

• THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! WE'D TOTALLY BLOW #^@( UP!!!!!!!

Heh. Freakin' Torgue man. ;)

JackMarco posted: »

BTW we totally need Mr. Togue to make an appearance at some point!

• Come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon already

• Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

Still waiting.

Alt text

Come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon already

• 6 months and only 2 episodes? 15 months for the entire season? I have an idea! How about you hire some more staff with the fucking millions of dollars you've made off all our season pass purchases so that you can actually get an episode done on the schedule that you fucking set out. 4-6 weeks per episode my ass....more like 46 weeks in between episodes.

• Justin Beiber will hit puberty before the new episode comes out. Taylor Swift might find a new boyfriend before the new episode comes out. Come on Telltale, why do you hate us? ;_;

• I use to like this thread but now everyone just keeps complaining and constantly whines please... be patient.

• Jack's view on the wait.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

edit: (removed leaked released date)

• Didnt he already hit puberty

Justin Beiber will hit puberty before the new episode comes out. Taylor Swift might find a new boyfriend before the new episode comes out. Come on Telltale, why do you hate us? ;_;

• Not so as you'd notice. ;)

Kenny4ever posted: »

Didnt he already hit puberty

• J9 is lost case :'( Thanks for the cereals TTG. If J30 isn't the day, there will be so many dead bodies lying around here (I will be one of them).

• In all fairness the change between Jack's design in the first and second episodes warranted the three month wait, alone.

I mean, look at this:

Alt text

Even with his gross incompetence there's no way Nakayama wouldn't have captured Jack at his most handsomeness.

What if he gets handsomer every episode?! #_#

Pipas posted: »

Jack's view on the wait.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Then it will be like that episode of Spongebob where Squidward kept getting handsomer untill he looked like pic related

In all fairness the change between Jack's design in the first and second episodes warranted the three month wait, alone. I mean, look at

• edited June 2015

It'll be three months once we hit the 17th. It seems your off by a month, buddy.

Kurusu posted: »

Four month wait.

• Four month wait.

In all fairness the change between Jack's design in the first and second episodes warranted the three month wait, alone. I mean, look at

• In all fairness the change between Jack's design in the first and second episodes warranted the three month wait, alone.

It'll be three months once we hit the 17th. It seems your off by a month, buddy.

• Unlocking the vault.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Ran out of SpongeBob videos, so here have this...

https://youtu.be/7tectqamOkc

............well it feels like it anyways :(

• edited June 2015

...When we reach page 100, Telltale staff will give us news. Maybe that's all they're waiting for to release it.

Pg100

...Jk tho guys, let's not just post spam k.

• edited June 2015
    J_E_K posted: »

Not so as you'd notice.

• It is. TWAU wait between Ep1 and Ep3 was 26 weeks in total.

We're approaching 28 weeks between Tales Ep1 and Ep3 as it stands.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

mirashade posted: »

...When we reach page 100, Telltale staff will give us news. Maybe that's all they're waiting for to release it. Pg100 ...Jk tho guys, let's not just post spam k.

• you, sir, just made my day. thank you

• It's not that I don't like something about it... It just happens. Sometimes no matter how good the game is you can't just bring yourself to play it. The same can be said about ME and MGS series. They're great and MGS I can even call a masterpiece, but I can only watch it. Though I have no problem playing The chronicles of Riddick or Dishonored for example and I like stealth actions.
    I don't even think there can be a logical explanation, it just happens sometimes.

J_E_K posted: »

Really? Well, I love STALKER, Borderlands is always good fun, and the Last of Us (apart from that depressing ending) was great.....but I've always had a soft spot for Fallout. What don't you like about it?

• LEAKED EPISODE 5 SCREEN SHOT:

Alt text

Jaesong1 posted: »

Then it will be like that episode of Spongebob where Squidward kept getting handsomer untill he looked like pic related

• Still worth it:

Alt text

SO MUCH HANDSOME.

Kurusu posted: »

Four month wait.

• Assuming that nobody has died by that point haha

Unlocking the vault.

• Said that a week or two ago and we still have nothing.

• You killed my dreams 5 seconds after I saw them ;-;

Said that a week or two ago and we still have nothing.

• If you think your day is going way too well and need something to balance it with, go back to this thread, it will not fail in diappointing you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.