Catch A Ride Screenshots Discussion

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

"After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looking for another piece of the puzzle that will lead them to the untold riches of Vault key ownership. Lost in the mysterious jungle of an Atlas terraforming facility, Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor, Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in the air. Pursued by the ruthless criminal 'Queenpin’ Vallory, and with very little help from Vaughn’s accountancy skills (or stellar abs), getting anywhere near the Vault will be entirely up to you."

Comments

• Those arms in the screenshot with Fiona and Athena?

That is Brick and Mordecai, player characters in Borderlands 1, protagonists and allies in Borderlands 2, and minor characters in The Pre-Sequel!.

It is mentioned in TPS that the two of them captured Athena after a rather tough fight that almost ended in them dying.

• Wait:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR?!!

Oh, Telltale, you ship-teasers you...

• Or it'll be robo-love (Gortys and Loaderbot? Gortys and Clappy?)

I'll bet it's neither of the major ships confirmed tbh, they'll probably troll the fuck out of us with Rhysquez or something.

• I'll bet it's neither of the major ships confirmed tbh, they'll probably troll the fuck out of us with Rhysquez or something.

Wait: LOVE IS IN THE AIR?!! Oh, Telltale, you ship-teasers you...

• Vallory looks like she just noscoped someone and put up her glasses like she's had an MLG moment,

• Even though they kind of spoiled it by showing everyone alive, these screenshots are incredible, and that first screenshot is badass.

• "Mom don't need to get the camera" pulls iphone 6

Crips posted: »

Vallory looks like she just noscoped someone and put up her glasses like she's had an MLG moment,

• I feel like her caption should be "deal with it."

Vallory looks like she just noscoped someone and put up her glasses like she's had an MLG moment,

• Alt text

I can't stop gushing over how badass Rhys looks in this pic. He really looks like Iron Man in this one! :D

Dammit!! I am soooo hype for the upcoming episode!!!!!

• PINKS SKULLS ! THIS MUST BE TINY TINA OR GAIGE !
    7# picture !

• I am very interested to find out who this is, because their outfit looks remarkably similar to The Stranger.

Alt text

• And they want to capture Athena! For Pre-Sequel story line.

Janek95 posted: »

Is it Brick and Mordecai?

• Alt text

• Wat, I'm pretty sure Rhys will have a dad-son relationship with Gortys, just like Fiona will have mom-son

Unless there will some fucked up things going on XD

Or it'll be robo-love (Gortys and Loaderbot? Gortys and Clappy?)

• Scratch that, I'm an unobservant idiot - It's Mordecai!

I am very interested to find out who this is, because their outfit looks remarkably similar to The Stranger.

• I've been thinking that Gortys/Claptrap will happen for a while now. Claptrap deserves a buddy! ...And deserves to show up in this game! ;_;

Or it'll be robo-love (Gortys and Loaderbot? Gortys and Clappy?)

• edited June 2015

It is! This must be the point where soon after Brick and Mordecai kidnap Athena and take her back to Sanctuary so that she can recount the story of TPS.

• I'm definitely thinking this means Tales take place before the Athena-narrating scenes in TPS.

Syberian posted: »

Those arms in the screenshot with Fiona and Athena? That is Brick and Mordecai, player characters in Borderlands 1, protagonists and alli

• Based on the image where Loaderbot is trying to, stop a moving vehicle? Behind Gortys, I get the feeling that "love is in the air" will be referring to those two.

• edited June 2015

I hope all those Fiona-choosers see this and immediately regret their decision.

Hail to the king, indeed!

I can't stop gushing over how badass Rhys looks in this pic. He really looks like Iron Man in this one! Dammit!! I am soooo hype for the upcoming episode!!!!!

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I am very interested to find out who this is, because their outfit looks remarkably similar to The Stranger.

• edited June 2015

It looks like Loaderbot is going to get smashed like a pop can under that truck.

• Hey, they don't show August or Vasquez...

Even though they kind of spoiled it by showing everyone alive, these screenshots are incredible, and that first screenshot is badass.

• Where are people getting these from? The Twitter definitely did not have any screenshots beyond the Athena/Gortys one when people started posting them.

Honestly, these screenshots don't hype me as much as the rest of you, save for the cool Rhys one, assuming that it's determinate. I'm really hoping those aren't characters from the Borderlands games, because whenever TTG introduces characters like that, they refuse to let anything happen to them. And then there's the fact that these screenshots and that description spoils that our entire party manages to make it out of the Atlas Facility safe, which was something everyone was worried about and should have not been revealed like this.

This is my opinion. Please respect it.

• Which reminds me, I still haven't properly seen the Jack ending yet. I'm gonna go and replay episode 2 eventually. :)

I hope all those Fiona-choosers see this and immediately regret their decision. Hail to the king, indeed!

• I really hope you're right and we get to see Sanctuary!

What if they took Rhys and Fiona with them? And then they go to MARCUS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NC594S4Weo

• In the last screenshot it looks like Loader Bot is looking behind him. I wonder if this means that the robots can literally look behind themselves without having to turn their heads, just rolling their eyes back and forth across the tops of their bodies.

He also looks very dirty and ashy. Must have gotten caught in an explosion of the sort.

Oh, and Sasha has her goggles on.

• You know what that mean Jack XD Rhysha confirmed!

Wait: LOVE IS IN THE AIR?!! Oh, Telltale, you ship-teasers you...

• edited June 2015

What if they took Rhys and Fiona with them? And then they go to MARCUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NC594S4Weo

It is! This must be the point where soon after Brick and Mordecai kidnap Athena and take her back to Sanctuary so that she can recount the story of TPS.

• The_Duck posted: »

Where are people getting these from? The Twitter definitely did not have any screenshots beyond the Athena/Gortys one when people started po

• It's all coming together!

What if they took Rhys and Fiona with them? And then they go to MARCUS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NC594S4Weo

• Nah, I don't regret it because that's how I'm trying to play my game, man. But of course, having an extra save for the option that was always going to be undoubtedly cool never hurt!

I hope all those Fiona-choosers see this and immediately regret their decision. Hail to the king, indeed!

• Yep, I think either of them have been the people helping Loader Bot when he gets separated from us.

SzymeG posted: »

PINKS SKULLS ! THIS MUST BE TINY TINA OR GAIGE ! 7# picture !

• Oh noez...

Does anyone else think the Loader Bot flying the whole gang to safety is a little bit on the nose? * It's a peculiarly large spoiler fo

• Does anyone else think the Loader Bot flying the whole gang to safety is a little bit on the nose?

1. It's a peculiarly large spoiler for them to show
    2. It's just too... neat.

Methinks our unreliable narrators may be at it again (which might go back to the whole "don't make me wait" achievement - they tell The Stranger this story but then later on we find out what really went down).

Also, it's not the first time TT have included 'fake' plot points in their screen shots (remember the shot of everyone drenched in blood from Atlas Mugged?)

• I mean interrogation of Athena in Pre-Sequel. It happens after Borderlands 2.

Leluch123 posted: »

TfB happens after the pre sequel story line, it's like year or more later

• TfB happens after the pre sequel story line, it's like year or more later

And they want to capture Athena! For Pre-Sequel story line.

• edited June 2015

A forest/jungle on Pandora? Interesting.

Uneasy truce with Athena?

All this great stuff is going on and I'm glad I have something to get through this work week since this will be another wonderful Tuesday off.

• To be honest any of them could be exaggerated then, we can't trust any of them!

Does anyone else think the Loader Bot flying the whole gang to safety is a little bit on the nose? * It's a peculiarly large spoiler fo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.