Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• trailer not out yet?

• Steam owners, your pain has just began. Mine as well. The release day or what i call it as : "Torture Day" is close.

• Now now, the longer the wait does not mean the better and harder Telltale has worked on the game. Unpopular opinion but delay doesn't mean a good game and I don't like the way people stick up for Telltales delay with lack of communication towards community.

Crips posted: »

It's because Telltale polishes the episodes of TFTBL, make them more awesome and actually spend their time and heart on this to create a truly awesome Borderlands game, also as you could notice, the choices matter more in TFTB

• Episode 4 was not?...it was like a week before!

Uhm, the GoT trailer was one day before the release.....

• How much longer do steam users have to wait?

ata95 posted: »

Steam owners, your pain has just began. Mine as well. The release day or what i call it as : "Torture Day" is close.

• Hell even episode 2 of tales had trailer released a week or two before i believe!

Uhm, the GoT trailer was one day before the release.....

• Hurts me to say it but No, Not out...YET. But I'm sure it will come s...today. Yup today. Definitely today. Sniff

trailer not out yet?

• COME ON ALREADY.
    I'm seriously sick and tired of waiting now...

Alt text

• MmmmmmmMMMMMMH.

I'M FEELING IT. I'M FEELING THE SECRECY.

WHY HAS EVERYTHING ABOUT EPISODE 3 BEEN SO SECRET FOR SO LONG.

• well, I finally did a playthrough with trusting jack, all heroic options, just with trusting jack at the end instead of fiona

• TRAILER IN 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!
    I mean... i wish...

• you got me for a second...

brbsmoking posted: »

TRAILER IN 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!! I mean... i wish...

• Ah, I freaked out for a moment there. Now... back to staring at the screen with dull eyes.

TRAILER IN 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!! I mean... i wish...

• Sorry... Just checking the topic every hour... I am sooo tired of waiting... :"(

xfuriouss posted: »

you got me for a second...

• Well... see you in the hour!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ah, I freaked out for a moment there. Now... back to staring at the screen with dull eyes.

• 25 hours I think.

Baroku posted: »

How much longer do steam users have to wait?

• Yeah, they usually release the trailer at that time, soo... 51 minutes left?

Well... see you in the hour!

• Monday evening, 7PM and still no trailer. What's this Telltale? I thought you wanted to build hype :(

• It's not Monday evening in PST, it's only 9 AM. So there's still a lot of time for them to release a trailer today.

Still pretty silly to release it the day before.

Monday evening, 7PM and still no trailer. What's this Telltale? I thought you wanted to build hype

• Well then... If you'll excuse me I think my soul just shattered.

Pipas posted: »

25 hours I think.

• Judging by your time zone you must live in... Eastern Europe? Anyway, here in New York it's still midday, so don't despair, when it comes to Telltale this is all normal...ish.

Monday evening, 7PM and still no trailer. What's this Telltale? I thought you wanted to build hype

• It's 6PM in Eastern Europe actually.

mirashade posted: »

It's not Monday evening in PST, it's only 9 AM. So there's still a lot of time for them to release a trailer today. Still pretty silly to release it the day before.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Release dates have been announced but no trailer yet.

• PC/Mac - June 23rd
    • PS4/PS3 NA - June 23rd
    • Xbox One - June 24th
    • Xbox 360 - June 24th
    • iOS - June 25th
    • Android - June 25th

I can't see anything about the European PS4/3 yet so those dates will be added as soon as i see anything official.

• Release dates, no trailer

• Maybe they just forgot...

• Android version 25th of USA time or GMT+7?

OzzyUK posted: »

Release dates have been announced but no trailer yet. * PC/Mac - June 23rd * PS4/PS3 NA - June 23rd * Xbox One - June 24th * Xbox 36

• Job said in the interview at E3 that people want trailers but then there pissed if they spoil to much, etc...so i'm thinking they're going to release the trailer when the episode comes out. A LAUNCH trailer. WHICH IS FUCKING STUPID!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe they just forgot...

• No... no trailer?...

Alt text

(On the bright side the episode is tomorrow, so yaaayy ~ )

• Technically it is 6 PM and 22 June.

It's 6PM in Eastern Europe actually.

• When I saw the release dates I drew the connection that the trailer was out... ;(

• Wow, don't worry, people, the episode's tomorrow anyway

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Those dates came from Telltale's twitter so i think they might be in American times, the European Android store might release it earlier so check on the release date.

Android version 25th of USA time or GMT+7?

• well not for everyone

but...

y'know

well i'll shut up now bye

Wow, don't worry, people, the episode's tomorrow anyway

• Yup, meaning we, European East guys will get the episode around 7PM

Technically it is 6 PM and 22 June.

• Am I missing something or did you mean to reply to Handsome Rhys?

It's 6PM in Eastern Europe actually.

• http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
    CAN'T BE! NOPE! I PROTEST.

Wigams posted: »

Job said in the interview at E3 that people want trailers but then there pissed if they spoil to much, etc...so i'm thinking they're going t

• Oh...Lol, well I am shame XDDD

mirashade posted: »

Am I missing something or did you mean to reply to Handsome Rhys?

• It's more better that we don't have a trailer,we will finally experience a episode by ourself you'll see scenes that you never saw.

well not for everyone but... y'know well i'll shut up now bye

• It's fine I was just a little confused haha :D

Oh...Lol, well I am shame XDDD

• I wouldn't watch it anyway...and yes, you're right :P

It's more better that we don't have a trailer,we will finally experience a episode by ourself you'll see scenes that you never saw.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.