Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

AU PS4.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QMz_RQuTBlI

The Xbox One is fucking Wednesday. God I hate that.

• Damn it. Just when I can't use it.. did my pc die. Probably the motherboard. I hope not.. but Fuck!

• edited June 2015

I'm so sorry.
    Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

Damn it. Just when I can't use it.. did my pc die. Probably the motherboard. I hope not.. but Fuck!

• Well when trailer for Game of Thrones episode 4 came out people were pissed about it.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

...I WANT THE TRAILER! T_T who the hell gets pissed at a trailer coming out?

• no trailer?

• Ffffuuuu, damn you Telltale or whoever released the episode day early. I wish I had a PS4 now. Finally it's the day when you can be a proud European and you miss a big part to be able to enjoy the party. Damn it. Oh well, less than 22 hours for Steam release. Hype \o/

• RIP PS3 users in Europe.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Rip iOS and Android users xD

• That guy from the other day gave me an idea. Once I get to play EP 3, I'm gonna black out in the middle of my gameplay to make it last longer :l

• edited June 2015

Really? I had no clue since I don't follow that title. What exactly did the trailer spoil? I read up about it recently.

And seems kinda weird to not even say there'll be no trailer for Tales from the Borderlands, and let one bad example on something like that get the better of them. Telltale aren't exactly Capcom when it comes to spoiling their games in their trailers x_x Resident Evil 6 wasn't a great game to begin with, but god did Capcom spoil a lot of stuff on that one.

I mean, a finger puppet show would've been nicer than nothing you know? ;_;

Well when trailer for Game of Thrones episode 4 came out people were pissed about it.

• Yeah.. thanks. I ordered a new one (my currently one seems unsalvageable). It arrives wednesday afternoon. Guess episode 3 will have to wait for me.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I'm so sorry.

• Don't worry, things worth the wait :)

Linsepins posted: »

Yeah.. thanks. I ordered a new one (my currently one seems unsalvageable). It arrives wednesday afternoon. Guess episode 3 will have to wait for me.

• Well TT put to the trailer something and everybody was saying that it was analogy for winning. After playing the episode it showed up that the "thing" in the trailer wasnt as much significant as people though. Bassically what I am trying to say people overreacted and that is probably why TT didnt release the trailer, maybe.

Really? I had no clue since I don't follow that title. What exactly did the trailer spoil? I read up about it recently. And seems kinda w

• waffle

All those in favor of tweeting Job J Stauffer demanding the Soon and a trailer, say waffle.

• Oh boy. The trailers tomorrow. You know. The same day as it comes out?

hue hue hue

whhhhhy

• edited June 2015

Trailer coming tomorrow at 8am PST! Confirmed on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/613087851593371652

• Alt text
    trailer tomorrow? ...hmm....

• Are they serious? :o i hope it's worth waiting for...

sSOPHOo posted: »

trailer tomorrow? ...hmm....

• I'll watch the trailer after I play the episode that's for sure

• WE GOT A WAFFLEEEE!

waffle

• Yeah, me too. It's not worth it anymore.

Leluch123 posted: »

I'll watch the trailer after I play the episode that's for sure

• How can the episode release on 23rd when trailer has not been released

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Because the trailer is apparently also releasing on the 23rd.

How can the episode release on 23rd when trailer has not been released

• Well, better late than never. ;-;

• edited June 2015

Okay so I've been going over the endings for the last episode and analyzing the hell out of the pictures for Episode 3, and I think I have a rough idea on how Catch a Ride is going to start. Here it is:

It'll open up kinda dramatically like a Saving Private Ryan kinda deal, maybe Fiona falls on the floor somehow, and as she looks around in her shell-shocked state, she'll see robots shooting at everything, everywhere, but miraculously they won't hit her. For some reason too August and Vasquez will have swapped guns and locations because they just can, and will be shooting everywhere too. Naturally someone will get hit by a stray bullet like Vaughn in the arm for example, but he'll never talk about it or show any visible signs of distress because his manly muscles make him immune to most pain.

So while Sasha will have probably have shouted at Vaughn to go hide with her behind LoaderBot [who's kinda umoving, like some um, randomly placed tree] Rhys will get shot by August, like, I dunno in the leg somewhere maybe, while trying to rescue the Gorty baby sphere thing that has teleporting crying abilities, and just when things seem really hopeless, BOOM, Yvette is just gonna pop out of nowhere with a dinner plate to the back of Vasquez's neck, and then Fiona will finish him and August off with her cool pea shooter...and then they'll all leave and go for pizza.

What do you think, sounds plausible? :P

• Sounds like Rhys and the plan to get the money.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Rhys also falls in an Atlas swimming pool and drowns

Okay so I've been going over the endings for the last episode and analyzing the hell out of the pictures for Episode 3, and I think I have a

• From the future:
    Holy Moly! What are the chances!

Okay so I've been going over the endings for the last episode and analyzing the hell out of the pictures for Episode 3, and I think I have a

• Finally available here, let's enjoy it fellow EU PS4 users, at least something good happens for us once in a lifetime ;)

• Alt text

• SO YOU ADMIT THE BODY OF WATER IS ROUND!

Finally I knew I'd convince you Deltino.

Deltino posted: »

Rhys also falls in an Atlas swimming pool and drowns

• You mean it's already available in Europe? o.o

Finally available here, let's enjoy it fellow EU PS4 users, at least something good happens for us once in a lifetime

Seems like it was accidentally released early for PS4 users in Europe.

You mean it's already available in Europe? o.o

• Wait, it's available on PS4 now? Damn, I need to wait for the Steam store to update in 17 and a half hours.

Finally available here, let's enjoy it fellow EU PS4 users, at least something good happens for us once in a lifetime

• Yes! Lucky us, for once :)

You mean it's already available in Europe? o.o

• Indeed it is, in Finland at least. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be worth some extra wait too. A few hours more doesn't feel like anything after all this wait... :D

LeFedore posted: »

Wait, it's available on PS4 now? Damn, I need to wait for the Steam store to update in 17 and a half hours.

• Exactly 3 hour before the ep hahaha nope not happeing

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, me too. It's not worth it anymore.

• So that countdown up there... is that only if you got it from the TTG website? What if I got it on steam? Is that going to release at the same time?

edited June 2015

Refer to Carl_J

tumnus555 posted: »

So that countdown up there... is that only if you got it from the TTG website? What if I got it on steam? Is that going to release at the same time?

• That countdown is for the EP3 trailer, Steam should get released 2 hours after the trailer is released (or 3, I'm not so sure but I'm 80% sure it's 2)

tumnus555 posted: »

So that countdown up there... is that only if you got it from the TTG website? What if I got it on steam? Is that going to release at the same time?

• So, who ever has played it yet. Care to share your thoughts on the episode?

SPOILER FREE OF COURSE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.