Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

Comments

• So you're just going to stand there whining about how TellTale made this decision? Yeah, alright.

Cope49 posted: »

Can you all calm the fuck down and wait for the game release? No...

• You know, Can we all just agree to wait at the very least until the trailer is shown before making any harsh Judgements?

• Can a mod lock this thread already? It's been offering nothing constructive and is just causing arguments.

@OzzyUK

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

It is alright...

Assquez posted: »

So you're just going to stand there whining about how TellTale made this decision? Yeah, alright.

• I cant see anything that bad, its just discussion

Can a mod lock this thread already? It's been offering nothing constructive and is just causing arguments. @OzzyUK

• No it's not

I cant see anything that bad, its just discussion

• I think for the time being, it's at least somewhat better to keep all the posts like that here in one thread instead of closing this one and having people make a lot of new ones.

Can a mod lock this thread already? It's been offering nothing constructive and is just causing arguments. @OzzyUK

• It is discussion and besides, all of the less enthusiastic comments get put in one thread. There is little else to discuss here anyway.

No it's not

• Everyone is free to express their feelings. If you can't stand different opinions, then walk away from this thread and never look back.

• edited June 2015

People talk about rhys and fiona shipping, in thousands of pages. Is that constructive? I don't think so. That thread doesnt upset fanboys,only difference. Just leave him be.

It is discussion and besides, all of the less enthusiastic comments get put in one thread. There is little else to discuss here anyway.

• No, not at all. Just because you think 12 years old people will supposedly take over TellTale because of this doesn't make it alright. The moment you see 12 years old 'taking over' TellTale, I will say you were right. Until then, I am disagreeing with you.

Cope49 posted: »

It is alright...

• This whole thread was made by concerned fans. As also i am. There is no hatred towards TTG without reason. I believe that what i wrote is true and you may think different. But everyone is allowed to have opinions. A lot of people blame and this thread for not being "constructive" and "hating" just to. But it's not the case. If i was a troll, i wouldn't bother even writing these comments that i do. I am concerned and i think this was done just for profit. You can disagree of course.

No, not at all. Just because you think 12 years old people will supposedly take over TellTale because of this doesn't make it alright. The m

• I definitely disagree. And yes, I agree everyone has his own opinion. I respect it, but at the same time, people shouldn't be so 'mad' at TellTale (I am just saying, it looks like that to me).

ata95 posted: »

This whole thread was made by concerned fans. As also i am. There is no hatred towards TTG without reason. I believe that what i wrote is tr

• [removed]

Everyone is free to express their feelings. If you can't stand different opinions, then walk away from this thread and never look back.

• Trying to lock a thread just because you dont agree with the comments, that's not expressing feelings.

• Alright, that makes sense to me.

I think for the time being, it's at least somewhat better to keep all the posts like that here in one thread instead of closing this one and having people make a lot of new ones.

• edited June 2015

Why are you under the impression I suggested this thread be closed because I didn't agree with the comments? There were arguments, and last time I checked that's not allowed on the forums. Debates are, but arguments are not. Don't try to make it seem like I'm too immature to handle the thread when you don't seem to understand everything about why I suggested it be closed.

Edit: It seems you attack anybody that says anything negative about the thread, so there's no point in me responding anymore. Bye.

Trying to lock a thread just because you dont agree with the comments, that's not expressing feelings.

• This whole thread was made by concerned fans. As also i am. There is no hatred towards TTG without reason. I believe that what i wrote is true and you may think different. But everyone is allowed to have opinions. A lot of people blame and this thread for not being "constructive" and "hating" just to. But it's not the case. If i was a troll, i wouldn't bother even writing these comments that i do. I am concerned and i think this was done just for profit. You can disagree of course.

This is what i said to the other guy yeah i "attack" the people. If you see this as an attack, no wonder you want this thread close.

Why are you under the impression I suggested this thread be closed because I didn't agree with the comments? There were arguments, and last

• Hundreds actually, not thousands ;]

People talk about rhys and fiona shipping, in thousands of pages. Is that constructive? I don't think so. That thread doesnt upset fanboys,only difference. Just leave him be.

• YET. Its your thread, its gonna get there. :P

Green613 posted: »

Hundreds actually, not thousands ;]

• Well not to gloat but we did reach 100+ members today, I'm thinking it's possible we'll get into the thousand page range soon enough :p

THERES ONLY SO MUCH SHIPPING TO DISCUSS RIGHT?

YET. Its your thread, its gonna get there. :P

• I support rhysha, but best of luck buddy :D

Green613 posted: »

Well not to gloat but we did reach 100+ members today, I'm thinking it's possible we'll get into the thousand page range soon enough THERES ONLY SO MUCH SHIPPING TO DISCUSS RIGHT?

• edited June 2015

Lol your post does not show you're a "concerned fan" it shows that you're pissed off because they didn't do TWAU S2. You're making this thread feel unwelcome to comment on and clearly I'm not the only one who thinks so. You could've just responded without being confrontational, but since you did, this little thread had to happen. And you may not see it as attacking people, but clearly others do because the way you're stating your comments makes people feel unwelcome.

This whole thread was made by concerned fans. As also i am. There is no hatred towards TTG without reason. I believe that what i wrote is tr

• edited June 2015

No one was really saying anything till you demanded the thread be closed because you dont like it. You cant really expect to demand things and people not respond.

Honestly if a thread doesnt interest me I just dont visit anymore I dont demand it be closed.

Also I have to agree with this guy, Nothing he's said was at all aggressive

Lol your post does not show you're a "concerned fan" it shows that you're pissed off because they didn't do TWAU S2. You're making this thre

No one was really saying anything till you demanded the thread be closed because you dont like it. You cant really expect to demand things a

• Okay, let me get this clear. I love ttg but hate this specific idea. You are in every page, saying the exact same thing "Don't buy it if you don't want it, BOOHOO." and stuff. You are in page 39,38,37 and 35. Only the pages i visited, and you are in all of them saying exactly that. So i am not the one who ATTACKS people who write here. I don't even comment, rarely. While you comment on everything. I like TTG and i am a fan but i am not a fanboy. No one ever told me that they were unwelcome by my comments and if it is only you, then you should think about that.

Lol your post does not show you're a "concerned fan" it shows that you're pissed off because they didn't do TWAU S2. You're making this thre

• edited June 2015

People can respond to my comment, but if they're gonna be straight up dicks about it, then that's a problem. And I don't see you defending any other thread that's asked to be closed by users. I did it because I felt the thread wasn't constructive anymore, as other people have done to others. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. There's only something wrong with the way the OP responded and if you can't see that then that's your problem, not mine.

No one was really saying anything till you demanded the thread be closed because you dont like it. You cant really expect to demand things a

• edited June 2015

Okay, that's a very pathetic attempt at trying to attack me. The only comment I posted on here that can be seen as "attacking" was me telling someone not to buy it because at the time I was browsing through the game threads and saw multiple ones just whining about Minecraft. Posting what pages I'm in doesn't prove anything. And you're acting like I'm all over this thread when I've posted maybe five comments in total before this little comment thread. You're not doing a good job here.

And notice how it's only Firewallcano liking your comments. I seem to be getting much more silent support than you are.

Okay, let me get this clear. I love ttg but hate this specific idea. You are in every page, saying the exact same thing "Don't buy it if you

• And notice how it's only Firewallcano liking your comments. I seem to be getting much more silent support than you are.

That statement is just unnecessary.

Okay, that's a very pathetic attempt at trying to attack me. The only comment I posted on here that can be seen as "attacking" was me tellin

• edited June 2015

Could you please provide an example of

if they're gonna be straight up dicks about it, then that's a problem

Also

I don't see you defending any other thread that's asked to be closed by users.

I often aim to however it takes very little for a thread to be closed here, they often are closed or comments removed for trivial reasons, thankfully it was realised there was actually no reason at all here bar your complaint. The thread barely has any activity nowadays aside from the odd other thread being merged into it or the odd person complaining about the complaining.

I felt the thread wasn't constructive anymore, as other people have done to others. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

But why do you feel its your opinion thats the right one,enough so that you feel the need to alert a moderator to close a thread for no reason.

There's only something wrong with the way the OP responded

Back to my original point what exactly bothered you so much about any of his replies? This is of course after you requested probably the most active thread in this whole section be closed for no real reason.

I dont like that this is going off topic from the thread itself,which again would not have happened without your original comment. Hopefully we can leave this soon so the thread can remain as normal (which to be honest was very little activity anyway).

And notice how it's only Firewallcano liking your comments. I seem to be getting much more silent support than you are.

"Likes" are not a good representation of anything nor do they give a comment anymore worth than another

People can respond to my comment, but if they're gonna be straight up dicks about it, then that's a problem. And I don't see you defending a

• edited June 2015

And notice how it's only Firewallcano liking your comments

Umm... I have a 3 liked comment and a 2 liked comment. So... He is not the only one. That word... Pathetic :) I wouldn't use that a lot if i was in your position. If i was to call someone an attacker and do worse myself. Every time you charge me with something, you either have done it worse or it is not true. Likes weren't, attacks weren't. You lost all credibility. Good job.

Okay, that's a very pathetic attempt at trying to attack me. The only comment I posted on here that can be seen as "attacking" was me tellin

• Alright, guys, let's try to stay on topic and not get argumentative. Thanks.

Everyone is free to express their feelings. If you can't stand different opinions, then walk away from this thread and never look back.

• Alright.

Alright, guys, let's try to stay on topic and not get argumentative. Thanks.

• Thats fine, and to be honest all I wanted anyway. I dont exactly support this threads opinion but I support the guys right to say it without being censored or removed

Alright, guys, let's try to stay on topic and not get argumentative. Thanks.

• I think telltale game should make a game from a anime series instead of this minecraft crap!

• That's true. It still doesn't explain "why Minecraft?" The answer is not that the world inspired them. It's a dull, lifeless world. The only reasonable answer is the money. THAT'S what bugs me, personally.

They are teaming up with Marvel, HBO and all those things that are playable by both teenagers and adults. Telltale made a lot of fam

• Anime? Telltale and Anime? No, just no.

JMOREL posted: »

I think telltale game should make a game from a anime series instead of this minecraft crap!

• Why not?

Anime? Telltale and Anime? No, just no.

• I can't see the potentional of an Anime game made by TTG.

JMOREL posted: »

Why not?

This discussion has been closed.