Really Telltale? Really? So this isn't a joke?

edited December 2014 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Is this real? Man i never thought they would be THIS stupid. Well, i knew that TTG was not gonna be good forever but this soon... Its sad. This forum also will turn into a COD forum with ages from 6 to 12. Well, i guess its smart to abandon the sinking ship. Very poor idea. They could've gone with TWAU S2...

"This proves TTG are only in it for the money. The new Ubisoft"

Comments

• edited December 2014

Thread: ...Really, Telltale? Really...?

Alt text

• Seriously though. This HAS to be a joke, right?

• edited December 2014

The end is nigh, people. We reached the impossible.

• Okay, I love Telltale, but really? This just sounds stupid. I've tried Minecraft, it was terrible, so I'm sorry Telltale, I'm not buying this.

• I guess they eventually snapped and lost it completely.

• Thread: Scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Tales doesn't sell that well so they needed to find something that is easy to make and has a gigantic fanbase in order to make a quick $. Is this how it really is?

• It's more like reaching down to the bottom of the barrel past loads of other potentially awesome shit and grabbing the worst.

• Should of did Breaking Bad.

• Your grammar actually hurts me.

CodPatrol posted: »

Should of did Breaking Bad.

• This is so stupid I'm not buying

• First time I think that was some kind of sick joke,
    but now shit just got real

• Thread: Is this a joke?

I'm speechless at how unbelievably stupid this idea is...I mean...Telltale...what...have you lost your mind? Instead of focusing on the four current series you have you develop this? Sounds like you've either gone insane or you're all about the $$$$$$$$$$.

• ikr? I thought should of instead of should have was already cringe worthy, but then he topped it off with should have did

ouch.

Flog61 posted: »

Your grammar actually hurts me.

• CoD game is coming?

Alt text

• you sure about that, mate?

You definitely need to go back to school, mate.

• Man they could've done anything..... but Minecraft....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNZTifzpwkU

• You definitely need to go back to school, mate.

Flog61 posted: »

Your grammar actually hurts me.

• Is anyone? The Minecraft players I know don't play because they want to make a story lol.

lilypad360 posted: »

This is so stupid I'm not buying

• Thread: I'd like to take a break from never posting here again to make an announcement.

This is stupid.

That is all.

• edited December 2014

FIRST

• would have rather have a CoD game than this...

or a spongebob one...

anything...

phxpo posted: »

CoD game is coming?

• I know, this is bullshit. Anything is better than this, seriously.

• Exactly. This is just the most idiotic idea ever.

• edited December 2014

Having finished my Masters in Ancient Greek and Latin literature last year, I really don't think I do need to go back to school.

Firstly, it's 'should have', not 'should of'. If it was 'should of' then the sentence would lack a verb, which doesn't happen.

Secondly it's 'should have done' not should have 'did'. You need to use the perfect participle, not the aorist tense.

You definitely need to go back to school, mate.

• Thread: And the cycle continues lol

They announce a new series, it's already hated....

Alt text

I like how everyone is jumping the bandwagon already and shit on Minecraft. lol This is the exact same reaction with TWD at first, then TWAU, and Borderlands, and etc. TWD S1, TWAU and Borderlands proved many wrong that they were actually good. Well GOT is a no-brainer. So I'm pretty sure Minecraft will surprise people again. Let the cycle continue. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Just because they're doing Minecraft doesn't mean they won't do what you're expecting them to do.

I, myself rarely plays Minecraft and found this interesting and exciting. Telltale is exploring different genres which is good for business.

• ...no, you've completely missed the point.

Your sentence should read 'Should have done Breaking Bad'.

That is the exact same number of words.

Are you actually being serious? Oh, do you want me to say "They should of did Breaking Bad instead." Only a couple words missed out, Jesus, it's easy to understand. Pointless argument.

• edited December 2014

I agree. They're exploring new ways to stay fresh.

Alt text

Just because they're doing Minecraft doesn't mean they won't do what you're expecting them to do. I, myself rarely plays Minecraft and found this interesting and exciting. Telltale is exploring different genres which is good for business.

• edited December 2014

• Yup, people should really stop judging before we even know anything about it yet, I don't think it has the potential to be very good (I hate minecraft with a passion). But hey it's Telltale who knows what will happen.

• I was hesitant about Borderlands but I could see it working and it did but Minecraft...there's just no way. There's absolutely no story to tell.

I know, this is bullshit. Anything is better than this, seriously.

• Are you actually being serious? Oh, do you want me to say "They should of did Breaking Bad instead." Only a couple words missed out, Jesus, it's easy to understand. Pointless argument.

ikr? I thought should of instead of should have was already cringe worthy, but then he topped it off with should have did ouch.

• Did you even read his comment?

Your sentence should say 'Should have done Breaking Bad'.

That is the exact same number of words.

Are you actually being serious? Oh, do you want me to say "They should of did Breaking Bad instead." Only a couple words missed out, Jesus, it's easy to understand. Pointless argument.

• Telltale's Teletubbies december 2015

then Telltale's Zoboomafoo in 2016

• the story is tailored by how you place blocks.

Actually, there is no story, but thanks for the money. KKTHXBB

• edited December 2014

Maybe a "Klondike Solitaire" an all-new narrative-driven game series developed by Telltale?

would have rather have a CoD game than this... or a spongebob one... anything...

• We can't have The Wolf Among Us Season 2 or The Walking Dead Season 3? Nah let's make a new IP and a joke of an IP at that. If they don't get their shit together I might be done with them.

ata95 posted: »

Exactly. This is just the most idiotic idea ever.

• You can't compare this to Borderlands, Borderlands had a story, minecraft is a building game, the only way I see this, if its not a joke, is that they do something like the Lego movie with story revolving around characters and world created in Minecraft. If that is so I'd rather see something else, shit a TTG Aliens vs Predator game would make more sense.

• edited December 2014

I can't fucking wait for Telltale's iCarly and Telltale's Hannah Montana in 2018

TJ3046 posted: »

Telltale's Barney in 2017. You have to make some very tough choices in that.

This discussion has been closed.