Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Or strangulation...

Unless a certain someone took control of his fists I'm pretty sure that certain someone would prefer guns. ...and genocide.

• and genocide.

Or strangulation...

• It's eerie to see the same title on this thread as the one that stuck on the last one for like a month or so.

• I think that such a situation would be awesome as a way for Jack to be revealed to the rest of the group.
    There could be some interesting reactions from Fiona, Sasha and Gortys if Jack pulls the "It's not chocking, what I'm doing is called strangulation." thing while in Rhys' body.

Or strangulation...

• That would be awesome - I just pray he doesn't do it to someone we like!

How messed up would it be if Rhys suddenly turned on one of the group and started strangling them? I personally think Sasha got off easy with the butt slap (though it does seem like a quick whack to the head would be enough to bring Rhys back in control.)

I think that such a situation would be awesome as a way for Jack to be revealed to the rest of the group. There could be some interesting r

• Let's hope it doesn't stay up there for quite as long as the ep 3 one did!

mirashade posted: »

It's eerie to see the same title on this thread as the one that stuck on the last one for like a month or so.

• hopefully that means 8 weeks instead of 14 waiting, hoping one day the engine allows for 4 week turn around :p

• You of all people would know the difference between choking and strangulation.

Or strangulation...

• edited July 2015

Im still waiting for this tweet. @Telltale please let this happen.

Dr. Zed pls be confirm

• and strangulation

and genocide.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2015

You know what I'd like even more

Jack trying to strangle someone while in control of Rhys, only to realize that he's limited by Rhys' physical strength, which is so weak that he isn't able to do it

Then he gets really angry at Rhys and his body for sucking so bad that he can't even strangle someone

Imagine Jack going on an irritated tangent all like "You can't even open a freakin' ketchup packet with those hands, can you?"

August would kick Rhys' ass so hard... Unless a certain someone took control of his fists (sorry #TrustFiona people)!

• or genocide by mass strangulation.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

and strangulation

• Ahaha, that would be great!

A lot like the Sasha fake out in Ep 3, the player could genuinely think Rhys/Jack was about to kill someone and then - NOPE - HILARITY!

I really want this to happen now...

Deltino posted: »

You know what I'd like even more Jack trying to strangle someone while in control of Rhys, only to realize that he's limited by Rhys' ph

• Why hasn't this been added to the OP? It's clearly completely, utterly, 100% legit!

• Jack trying to strangle someone while in control of Rhys, only to realize that he's limited by Rhys' physical strength, which is so weak that he isn't able to do it

HAHAHA YES! I was thinking the exact same thing! XD Jack be all "Why is this body so puny!?"

Deltino posted: »

You know what I'd like even more Jack trying to strangle someone while in control of Rhys, only to realize that he's limited by Rhys' ph

• hope we get to kill more people :3 seeing vasquez getting shot was awesome (I actually laughed at my screen. I'm kinda afraid of myself), but we sadly couldn't do it by ourselfes. but maybe we get the chance to kill kroger and the other dude. I already shot him with acid and fire, we'll probably get one more shot to try all three elemental-bullets, and he's gonna die. at least I hope so. BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Dracu98 posted: »

hope we get to kill more people seeing vasquez getting shot was awesome (I actually laughed at my screen. I'm kinda afraid of myself), but

• GORTYS IS LIFE

So...true....

• There will be a fistfight.

Probably with brainwashed Rhys.

Of course, it will always end with August getting punched across the room by Rhys.

J-Master posted: »

Anyone else feeling like August and Rhys might duke it out at some point?

• I'm starting to worry about Vaughn. There are a lot of subtle and not so subtle hints of the possibility that he may become a psycho. :/

• Well, if you choose the right options, Fiona does sorta become a Vault Hunter near the end of Episode 3, when shes fighting Brick and Mordecai. She may not have been the strongest, but she held her own. If you ask me, Its possible for Fiona to be a playable character in BL3, if they decide to place that game after this one.

Worst case scenario... They pull a walking dead style tear jerker and kill someone off at the end. Hopefully though in true Borderlands s

• Vaughn's gonna be the new Krieg.

J-Master posted: »

I'm starting to worry about Vaughn. There are a lot of subtle and not so subtle hints of the possibility that he may become a psycho.

• The hype train has slowed down, hasn't it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2015

It's how it usually is, in about a week or two we'll become a bit annoyed and start posting "soon" gifs everywhere, After another few weeks we'll become a lot more agitated and whine about the wait, if the wait continues longer than the normal 2 months for a Telltale episode, a figurehead who reminds me of himmatsj will rise to popularity just because they denounce the waits and condemn Telltale for it, citing some pretty paranoid things. Threads will be opened condemning the practices of episodic video games, despite the fact that they themselves bought it and either knew it would take this long or didn't do any research into it. We'll get more desperate as time goes on with several pages of this thread going by in a day until there's finally some info and we explode into joyous anticipation with people celebrating, we'll analyze screenshots and the trailer (if released on time), our hype will return in intense measures, then we'll discuss the episode for a week or two, the hype will settle down, and the circle goes round again.

The hype train has slowed down, hasn't it.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

It's how it usually is, in about a week or two we'll become a bit annoyed and start posting "soon" gifs everywhere, After another few weeks

• edited July 2015

YES! Bravo dojo, a very good prediction...

Let the games begin!... ... ..soon.

It's how it usually is, in about a week or two we'll become a bit annoyed and start posting "soon" gifs everywhere, After another few weeks

• I'm kind of shaking when I hear the word "soon"Alt text

• In the dictionary next to "soon", they should put as one of the definitions: "a Telltale Games phrase" .

• I'm tempted to put an Urban Dictionary definition of soon now....

In the dictionary next to "soon", they should put as one of the definitions: "a Telltale Games phrase" .

• Alt text

I'm tempted to put an Urban Dictionary definition of soon now....

• Really? I was thinking they could just replace the word "soon" with "telltale" Its pretty much synonymous

In the dictionary next to "soon", they should put as one of the definitions: "a Telltale Games phrase" .

• Alt text

• Well when i first played episode 1 in december, i didnt know anything about other telltalegames and i remember reading that they said until episode 2 you will likely have to wait 8 weeks but after that they plan to release the other episodes within 5 weeks. How naïve have i been...

• Welp. It's officially been 3 weeks since Ep3 released.

We're about a quarter of the way through waiting for Ep4... hopefully.

• One sixteenth*

Welp. It's officially been 3 weeks since Ep3 released. We're about a quarter of the way through waiting for Ep4... hopefully.

• The truth... It hurts...

Poogers555 posted: »

One sixteenth*

• A sad attempt, I wish imgur would let me upload a higher quality one ;-;

Alt text

• Tragically beautiful.

Poogers555 posted: »

A sad attempt, I wish imgur would let me upload a higher quality one ;-;

• Totally off topic, but in honor of Pluto, read this picture in Gortys' voice. It's worth it. Trust me.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.