Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited July 2015

How do you know that GoT's finale will be out September 1st? Ep 5 isn't even out yet.

The reason I said September for TFtB is because that would be ~3 month wait, and then the finale would be out around November, with either Michonne or Minecraft in October. This is just me speculating based on past releases, though

Wigams posted: »

If you think it isn't coming until septembr then the finale of GoT will come out before it....GoT Ep 6 will be coming out September 1st.

• September 1st is 6 weeks after Episode 5's release date. Finale's come out around 4-6 weeks after the penultimate. Tales from the Borderlands should release in August. It seems they are releasing one episode per month. (Got Ep4-May...Tales Ep3- June....Got Ep5-July) I would expect Tales August 25th and GoT Ep6 Sep1-15.... The Tales finale is a wild card as it's hard to say if it will be released quickly after Ep4. Minecraft will premiere before Michonne as we already have a trailer and more news. They say Michonne "Late Fall" and when they say that I think well that will be December lol

derrickd95 posted: »

How do you know that GoT's finale will be out September 1st? Ep 5 isn't even out yet. The reason I said September for TFtB is because tha

• Alt text

Harian96 posted: »

Hey guys, so now that the new episode of Game of Thrones is going to be released very soon does that mean Episode 4 of TFTB could come out this month?

• then i guess vaughn isnt kill

• Of course he isn't kill, his mighty abs saved him.

clap-tp posted: »

then i guess vaughn isnt kill

• is

Pipas posted: »

Of course he isn't kill, his mighty abs saved him.

• is there something i missed here lol xD ..

Lilacsbloom posted: »

The episode is on the way? But, but it's too soon! IT'S TOO SOOOOOOON!

• edited July 2015

Well chu see Mercyva, there's been a 3 month or so wait between episodes.

Updating Tales from the Borderlands this soon of a soonie is not normal. IT'S NOT NORMAL MAN! T_T

Mercyva posted: »

is there something i missed here lol xD ..

• Ep 2 came out in March right? Sorry I'm not doing my research :P

Poogers555 posted: »

ehh, If I remember correctly Ep 2 was in the steam data base in like January

• I think Vaughn might appear in BL3. I don't know why :P

clap-tp posted: »

is

• Yup

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Ep 2 came out in March right? Sorry I'm not doing my research :P

• So.. about a 2-3 month wait. That sounds actually pretty good.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yup

• Seems like Troy finished up a recording session with Laura. As far as I know, Tales from the Borderlands is the only project they're working on together. If I'm mistaken, someone please tell me! If my assumption is correct, it seems like episode 4 is going to be here sooner than the others. :)

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Alt text

nah they have work on other projects together but maybe this only one at the moment that they are doing together.

the fact of the mater is this Tory baker and Travis Willingham are best friends. Travis Willingham is married to Laura Bailey. so all three are pretty close together and know each other in real life.

as for other projects well I know that Tory and Travis voice and did motion capture for Delsin Rowe and Reggie Rowe, both characters are brothers in Infamous Second Son. Laura Bailey is in that game as well, she played Abigail Walker.

kristi78968 posted: »

Seems like Troy finished up a recording session with Laura. As far as I know, Tales from the Borderlands is the only project they're working

• Troy Baker is in a lot of animation and video games. My personal favorite is as male voice 1 from Saints Row 3 4 and Gat. When I hear Rhys I ways think "Here comes da Boss!"

nah they have work on other projects together but maybe this only one at the moment that they are doing together. the fact of the mater i

• Tory baker is in a lot of games and some of them are motion capture yes + animation, anime and cartoon. he one of the popular voice actors now days. he had break out in 2013: he played the joker in batman arkham originals and Joel from the last of us.

he is an amazing voice actor I do get sick of him being almost every game now days.

Troy Baker is in a lot of animation and video games. My personal favorite is as male voice 1 from Saints Row 3 4 and Gat. When I hear Rhys I ways think "Here comes da Boss!"

• Am I the only one who likes longer release dates? The more they work on an episode, the better it will be. Episode 3 was worth the wait, and I hope episode 4 is just as good. It would be awesome if we got it soon like how everyone is saying, but only if the episode is good.

• I would rather they take their time and get it right as well. Quality over quantity.

NeoSh0T posted: »

Am I the only one who likes longer release dates? The more they work on an episode, the better it will be. Episode 3 was worth the wait, an

• edited July 2015

Wouldn't shock me if they're working on a different project. They are the two most famous voice actors right now in video games probably.

kristi78968 posted: »

Seems like Troy finished up a recording session with Laura. As far as I know, Tales from the Borderlands is the only project they're working

• And he played Booker Dewitt.

Tory baker is in a lot of games and some of them are motion capture yes + animation, anime and cartoon. he one of the popular voice actors n

• oh yeah I knew he played one more role I just couldn't remember it thanks

And he played Booker Dewitt.

• edited July 2015

Havent's visited this place since the week after the third episode was released. So, the fourth episode got added to SteamDB? Wow. Something's different this time. All aboard the hype train! Release in August, I can already smell it.

• Alt text

NEED MORE!!!

Turn out the lights!

• I'm not really a TT player either, I played this, and the only other one I played was "Jurassic Park: The Game", which was a pretty good game, so yeah just these two.

I watched a playthrough of the walking dead on youtube. I know for a fact I'd have hated playing that game, your choices do not matter at all, no matter what you do, you can still pick and choose which of 5 endings you get, you can't do anything that will lock out any of the endings.

Alas, I'm not a TT player either... I always thought 'pfft, point- and-click adventure games...' but I got into TFTB because I really liked

• Sorry to be that guy, but his name's Troy, not Tory :P

Tory baker is in a lot of games and some of them are motion capture yes + animation, anime and cartoon. he one of the popular voice actors n

• Exactly

I would rather they take their time and get it right as well. Quality over quantity.

• That would be Borderlands 4. Don't forget about Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Wigams posted: »

I'm not expecting a season 2. I feel like Fiona will be a Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3. Rhys will be taken over by Handomse Jack and be the villain for Borderlands 3 :P

• I don't want to kill the hype, but I also don't want people setting themselves up for disappointment, so I thought I'd just reiterate that despite the Steam updates seeming really early - they're actually not.

For episode 3 we had our first Steam update(s) 29 days after the episode release - this one was 25 days.

So we may get the episode a week early or something, but I think we're still probably looking at a September release as opposed to an August one.

You never know, though!

Alt text

• Telltale don't make Laura Bailey work on Thursdays ever. Critical Role is too important.

• Ahh, doesn't sound like my kind of game either... I hate it when choice based games wuss out and give you 664364 opportunities to change your mind before the ending. Like, guys, I've been horribly murdering everyone I came across for the past 20+ hours, stop asking me if I'd like to pet this one puppy, just make me (or the rest of the gameworld) pay for my actions already... :|

It's just a general grievance tho, not saying TT is guilty of this, since I just don't know.

I'm not really a TT player either, I played this, and the only other one I played was "Jurassic Park: The Game", which was a pretty good gam

• My new favourite is Ocelot. Because Metal Gear.

Troy Baker is in a lot of animation and video games. My personal favorite is as male voice 1 from Saints Row 3 4 and Gat. When I hear Rhys I ways think "Here comes da Boss!"

• OKAY. GoT behind me, TFTB ahead!

• comes back from playing GoT Ep5

Alt text

Guys I just wanted to say how much I love this game, screw the wait I can wait as long as I need if I can get an episodes like we do.

GoT:

Alt text

• I love the Infamous series

I like delsins abilities more (except concrete, that sucked), but I think Cole would win in a fight, one use of lightning storm and delsin would be dead as hell.

It'd be brilliant if they bring cole back, lets face it we all saw that lightning bolt strike the boat at the end of Infamous 2. Upgrade delsin with electricity.

nah they have work on other projects together but maybe this only one at the moment that they are doing together. the fact of the mater i

• I was half asleep when I type the comment -__-

Sorry to be that guy, but his name's Troy, not Tory :P

• And Pagan Min on FarCry4.

oh yeah I knew he played one more role I just couldn't remember it thanks

• I really need my Tales from the Borderlands after Game of Thrones.

• Anyone know why Troy quited twitter?

• pffffff he'll be back tomorrow.... you'll see

Anyone know why Troy quited twitter?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.