Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• did I miss something? some guys here behave like they're going to release the episode yesterday, what's going on?

• edited July 2015

R13 Violence and sexuaaal references.

Alt text

Rhys and Sasha, sitting in Helios, p-o-r-k-i-n-g!

First comes socks.

Then comes marriage.

Then comes a baby named Loaderbot!

Sucking his thumb,

Wetting his pants,

Doing the hula, hula dance!

• Fiona: "Stop doing it in public you two!"

Lilacsbloom posted: »

R13 Violence and sexuaaal references. Rhys and Sasha, sitting in Helios, p-o-r-k-i-n-g! First comes socks. Then comes marr

• Why do people not realise they work on all the episodes simultaneously? We've had episodes released in quick succession in the past and the episodes were longer than previous ones and better quality as well imo. I don't think anyone needs to remind Tell-soon-tale to take their time, they always do. This can only be good news

• No wonder Fiona hates Rhys in the present XD

silvereye27 posted: »

Fiona: "Stop doing it in public you two!"

• lol sooo true

Lilacsbloom posted: »

No wonder Fiona hates Rhys in the present XD

• While I trust the Tales team to do a fantastic job
    Episode 4 in a telltale game has quickly became known as the "rushed" episode, to bridge the gap for the finale.

Walking Dead season 2..
    The Wolf Among Us
    Game of Thrones..

I hope we dont just end up with a 1 hour long mess where hardly anything matters and it just rushes to get to the point y'know?

I trust you telltale. Dont let me down

• edited July 2015

R13 Violence and sexuaaal references.

Rhyiona confirmed

Alt text

Alt text

• R13 Violence and sexual references, can only mean one thing.
    Bring on Mad Moxxi!

• Rated already? That's a good sign! Glad to see Telltale picking up the pace. :)

• Let's hope this game will be playable on PS3.

• i dont think we will see claptrap, too many robots lol

Dracu98 posted: »

gaige, timothy lawrence (someone made me think that he's the stranger), claptrap, Zer0 again because he's just the greatest badass of them all

• Tell-soon-tale

sir, you just won.

Why do people not realise they work on all the episodes simultaneously? We've had episodes released in quick succession in the past and the

• no man it was plot that saved his life

Pipas posted: »

Of course he isn't kill, his mighty abs saved him.

• Looks like we'll be seeing Episode 4 in September :)

• ![Alt text](

"Optional title")

Ep 4 is literally the first time the NZ classification board has deemed a Tales episode to contain sexual references. Interesting... :prepares for bombardment of Lenny faces/eyebrow wiggle gifs:

• Damn it it didn't work

![Alt text]( "Optional title")

• Timothy

Maya

Timothy

Krieg

TIMOTHY

Ok of all the vault hunters, who do you wanna see in the next episode For me it's either zer0 or Gaige

• Where is the advert for the Church of Gaben?

Amateurs, if they wait long enough the wait will become the game.

• That seems unlikely to me, when are you expecting GOT EP6 to come out?

• I'm not sure what you mean.

• Not too sure, only know that it's only 2/3 of the way built and has been that way for 9 years now. >.< D'oh!

LawmanZero posted: »

Where is the advert for the Church of Gaben?

• S1 - September 1st

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm not sure what you mean.

• "Damnit Rhys, you've covered my hat! I just had it washed!"

Leluch123 posted: »

lol sooo true

• Alt text

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/624413978626633729

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Killah posted: »

I hope so...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

Please that's the only confirmed thing

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

nah Rhyiona def confirmed

• question btw: can you even get 1500$ in the game? when I last played it and reached the quickchange-station, there was only enough money for vaughn, rhys and fiona (sasha looks horrible with those glasses anyway), but not enough for loaderbot, even due I checked every single area for money.

• You can get 1k from Scooter alone. You can get much more than just 1.5k.

question btw: can you even get 1500$ in the game? when I last played it and reached the quickchange-station, there was only enough money for

• wait, what? HOW? o.o

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You can get 1k from Scooter alone. You can get much more than just 1.5k.

• edited July 2015

Just tell Scooter "If you sweeten the deal" in episode 2 and he gives you 1k.

wait, what? HOW? o.o

• Ah, I see you've experienced the black screen issue for game of thrones too.

Let's hope this game will be playable on PS3.

• Game of Thrones? I guess you mean the penultimate episode, not necessarily the fourth one.

stevean2 posted: »

While I trust the Tales team to do a fantastic job Episode 4 in a telltale game has quickly became known as the "rushed" episode, to bridg

• first 3 episodes had had 14 15 and 21days between the classification (australian board) and the release, this should be somewhat consistent as the episode is finished when the clasification is revealed, the ep 4 should therefore come around 10-17 august

• Apparently, the statue is supposed to shoot wads of cash from its eyes when you dump a check into its mouth.

Unfortunately, all its producing so far is small change and coin-related-injuries.

Not too sure, only know that it's only 2/3 of the way built and has been that way for 9 years now. >.< D'oh!

• We can only hope

aajjeee posted: »

first 3 episodes had had 14 15 and 21days between the classification (australian board) and the release, this should be somewhat consistent

Sign in to comment in this discussion.