Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

GUYS! EP WAS CLASSIFIED IN NEW ZEALAND! http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/search-results.html?searchtype=title&text=Tales+From+The+Borderlands Contains violence and sexual references ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• WHAT

Well, that was rather quickly... I hope we can expect Australian classification in two or three weeks too.

GUYS! EP WAS CLASSIFIED IN NEW ZEALAND! http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/search-results.html?searchtype=title&text=Tales+From+The+Borderlands Contains violence and sexual references ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It might be like episode 3, when it was classified the 1st but now shown till the 10th or whenever it was

buntingsir posted: »

WHAT Well, that was rather quickly... I hope we can expect Australian classification in two or three weeks too.

• Alt text

This is too soon, I can't even

• Yeah, that might be the case. Still, this classification came out way more early than last time, which makes me feel so full of hope. I want to cherish this moment :D

It might be like episode 3, when it was classified the 1st but now shown till the 10th or whenever it was

• August confirmed

• Poogers555 posted: »

• Alt text

"I'm confirmed? What do you mean by that?"

elgardo4 posted: »

August confirmed

• Holy crap this episode is coming fast. We might actually have a 2 month wait this time. Late August-early September release confirmed (almost)!

• Yeah, they'll upload it when they bloody well feel like it, mate.

Or it'll be like last time, when it was already classified for like a week and just went: "lol hi guys i was already classified ok byeeeeeeeeee"

• IT'S TOO SOON - I'M FREAKIN' OUT, MAN!!!

Alt text

• Whaaaat? I'm shitting my pants... This is soon, way too soon!! I'm really afraid now. I fear the penultimate episodes' curse.

I'm happy at the same time though... Just please be good!

• Well, that was certainly fast. :D

When was episode 3 classified? Just for a comparison.

• edited July 2015

Ep 4 is literally the first time the NZ classification board has deemed a Tales episode to contain sexual references.

Interesting...

:prepares for bombardment of Lenny faces/eyebrow wiggle gifs:

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 3 was rated by New Zealand on May 27th and Australia rated it on June 2nd.

Well, that was certainly fast. When was episode 3 classified? Just for a comparison.

• Alt text

Ep 4 is literally the first time the NZ classification board has deemed a Tales episode to contain sexual references. Interesting... :prepares for bombardment of Lenny faces/eyebrow wiggle gifs:

• Pfft, I think we all know what will be going down once we head to Helios:

Alt text

• My guess we are go in to get Episode 4 on August 18 after we get the Australian Classification in maybe in a few days.

BelieveA18

• Alt text

"Are you sassing me, son? Are you saying I'm mean?"

Pipas posted: »

"I'm confirmed? What do you mean by that?"

• A25

Clouse to #A26 - our first favorite in last year <3

• nah

Alt text

Rhyiona def confirmed

Pfft, I think we all know what will be going down once we head to Helios:

• that's too early for a new episode :\ i hope it's good

• Oh come on people, stop worrying. First of all, it's not like the episode is coming next Tuesday or anything, it'll most likely still be quite a while before it's released.

Second of all - I said this before and I think it's valid - it's the fourth episode, pretty far into the probably 5-ep series, and that means TT knows exactly where they're going with the story. Before, many things might have been subject to change, and that certainly lengthened the development process, but eps 4-5 will lead directly to the conclusion, so I bet at least the storylines and choice-consequences have been established by now.

All in all, it's logical that the final eps would come faster, and there's no reason to worry about lower quality. At least that's what I think.

• i love how dramatic this post is. strangely i feel the same!

• TellTale I don't belive that I'm saying that but...TAKE YOUR DAMN TIME with that game please! We can handle the wait really! Don't rush it! Till now every episode was pure perfection so don't ruin it by rushing it!
    GoT have traumatized me...I'm urging them to not rush it...

• edited July 2015

Just because an episode is coming out earlier doesn't mean it's being rushed :p

Have you ever played TWD? Did you find that No Time Left was rushed? Because that only took about a month to release :p

Leluch123 posted: »

TellTale I don't belive that I'm saying that but...TAKE YOUR DAMN TIME with that game please! We can handle the wait really! Don't rush it!

• Like and No Going Back :)

Green613 posted: »

Just because an episode is coming out earlier doesn't mean it's being rushed Have you ever played TWD? Did you find that No Time Left was rushed? Because that only took about a month to release

• I'm fine with them releasing it earlier. I'm still sticking with the theory that they were working on episode 4 along with episode 3.

• They could have been working on the cut scenes for these last episodes in between the first three as well. I would also imagine that the voice over work goes faster once the actors get into the groove of their characters. They would start to know instinctively the characters responses and what the director is looking for, so less editing there as well.

Oh come on people, stop worrying. First of all, it's not like the episode is coming next Tuesday or anything, it'll most likely still be qui

• GUYS I CALLED IT WHAT DID I SAY!?! I SAID THEY WERE WORKING ON 2 EPISODES AT ONCE AND WAS I RIGHT? MOST LIKELY!

Alt text

• I did, but I was lucky to buy it when it was all done :P

Green613 posted: »

Just because an episode is coming out earlier doesn't mean it's being rushed Have you ever played TWD? Did you find that No Time Left was rushed? Because that only took about a month to release

• I expected another troll xD

• Hey, I fooled so many people.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I expected another troll xD

• Ok of all the vault hunters, who do you wanna see in the next episode

For me it's either zer0 or Gaige

• edited July 2015

The Gaige and Axton interactions in TPS were pretty hilarious, so I'm hoping to see them show up somewhere in the story. Plus, inserting Deathtrap into the Gortys and Loader Bot situation could be pretty entertaining.

EDIT: I also mostly played as Gaige in BL2, and therefore feel a bit more attached to/invested in her character than most other characters.

Ok of all the vault hunters, who do you wanna see in the next episode For me it's either zer0 or Gaige

• gaige, timothy lawrence (someone made me think that he's the stranger), claptrap, Zer0 again because he's just the greatest badass of them all :3

Ok of all the vault hunters, who do you wanna see in the next episode For me it's either zer0 or Gaige

• I heard both of those comments in my head as the voice actors XD beautiful.

"Are you sassing me, son? Are you saying I'm mean?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.