Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• just wanna ask, i know the episode is rated, but does that mean its finished if it does? or how the rating process go?

Rated already? That's a good sign! Glad to see Telltale picking up the pace.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Moderators are not Telltale staff so we don't know exactly how the rating process works or what state the game is in but staff members have said that they can send unfinished games to be rated to make the whole process slightly quicker as the rating bodies don't need a completely finished game to rate it.

Mercyva posted: »

just wanna ask, i know the episode is rated, but does that mean its finished if it does? or how the rating process go?

• Alt text

too good to be true

• ummm.. i know? i was just asking !! :/

OzzyUK posted: »

Moderators are not Telltale staff so we don't know exactly how the rating process works or what state the game is in but staff members have

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2015

I think you misunderstood the content of Ozzy's post. His first part was just to make sure that people knew that he wasn't an official source of information (since people have mistaken moderators as such in the past).

As Ozzy said, members of Telltale staff has said that they can send incomplete games to ratings boards (functionally incomplete games, but not content incomplete games), so it's not an indication that the game is finished. However, since the ratings boards require at least all content to be in the game before it can be classified, it at least means that the final release is close.

Mercyva posted: »

ummm.. i know? i was just asking !!

• thanks wolf, now I have a reason to replay it all again :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just tell Scooter "If you sweeten the deal" in episode 2 and he gives you 1k.

• I don't recognize him. Who is he?

• He makes the trailers :)

I don't recognize him. Who is he?

• this is going too fast. somethings fishy here...

• I hope if it's another 70 minute episode it'll be good again

Dracu98 posted: »

this is going too fast. somethings fishy here...

• it will be good, even if it sucks. we are fanboys, we will love it, even if it turns out to be the worst sh*t :D (of course I don't think it will, just wanted to share that thought. the only thought of mine which is not about blood and sex. be thankful!)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I hope if it's another 70 minute episode it'll be good again

• blood and sex

0_0

Dracu98 posted: »

it will be good, even if it sucks. we are fanboys, we will love it, even if it turns out to be the worst sh*t (of course I don't think it w

• edited July 2015

Shaun will make the trailer only about him and how he helped choreograph the upside down Fiona fight.

• I'm 16 years old and into GoT and borderlands, what did you expect? ponys? well, ok, I like those ponys from mlp. I mean, they once took a lasso and catched the moon with it to get the moon closer to them. THAT'S badass. but still, what did'ya expect?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

blood and sex 0_0

• So, is anyone else hyped for Telltale to leak ep 4 and have a bunch of people have it before the release date so we all need to run away from spoilers like the past 3 Telltale episodes?! :D

• I hope this episode lasts a little bit longer than the regular TT's episodes. That 4 hours new episode of LiS? That should set a new standard for episodic story-based games. I know it was just one episode of that game, but still.

Then again, that's just wishful thinking of me, considering it's Telltale after all.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

So, is anyone else hyped for Telltale to leak ep 4 and have a bunch of people have it before the release date so we all need to run away from spoilers like the past 3 Telltale episodes?!

• Expect a 90 minute episode or your going to be disappointed. MAYBE 2 hours, but anything longer is pushing it.

I hope this episode lasts a little bit longer than the regular TT's episodes. That 4 hours new episode of LiS? That should set a new standar

• Four hours would be a bit of a trough for people who play through from start to finish.

I hope this episode lasts a little bit longer than the regular TT's episodes. That 4 hours new episode of LiS? That should set a new standar

• Nice.

hydrae posted: »

hey hey, episode 4 got its pegi rating http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=borderlands

• Anyone else think we'll get it in August now?

hey hey, episode 4 got its pegi rating http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=borderlands

• So the episode is actually, for once,....soon.

Error. Error. This does not compute.

• edited July 2015

Nope, Im feeling August, remember last time? It was classified the 6th of June but it didnt show up on the site till like the 12th

• Let's see the PEGI for Episode 3 was announced at 5/29/14 and the episode came out 6/23/15 so it's a possibilty...

• Ep 3 got the NZ classification on May 27th, Aussie classification on June 2nd, PEGI June 3rd, and released June 23rd. We've still got a bit before an August release is out of the question

• Episode 4 contains 'extreme violence'

Well, it's official, Rhys' head is going to be used as a punching bag again! =D

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's a sign of the apocalypse, start running.

So the episode is actually, for once,....soon. Error. Error. This does not compute.

• I want my arm ripping AND I WANT IT NOW

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Episode 4 contains 'extreme violence' Well, it's official, Rhys' head is going to be used as a punching bag again! =D

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Oh jeez, I wonder who asked that...>_>;;;; [whistles innocently]

• Another episode so soon?
    Something ain't right, the four horsemen must be coming.

• Too soon! IT'S TOO SOON! THE END IS COMING!!!

Alt text

EVERY FANDOM PERSON FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

Another episode so soon? Something ain't right, the four horsemen must be coming.

• Actually cut a week down from that because E3 got in the way

derrickd95 posted: »

Ep 3 got the NZ classification on May 27th, Aussie classification on June 2nd, PEGI June 3rd, and released June 23rd. We've still got a bit before an August release is out of the question

• Alt text

Too soon! IT'S TOO SOON! THE END IS COMING!!! EVERY FANDOM PERSON FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

• Added that update to the main post. It truly looks like we are getting this Episode sooner than later! :D

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

So you swear that under no circumstances does that tasty waffle score fall into cold body of water? ;_; cause, I like waffles.

Don't worry, those waffles will be zooming out of an airlock into space and suffocating. No bodies of water anywhere.

Oh jeez, I wonder who asked that...>_>;;;; [whistles innocently]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.