Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• That thing actually took me about six hours of my night. Very heavy episode.

I hope this episode lasts a little bit longer than the regular TT's episodes. That 4 hours new episode of LiS? That should set a new standar

• I'm glad you were able to capture my emotions so well in a single GIF.

• Okay, okay why is everyone is losing their minds. The episode is releasing in a two month time period which is not too soon. I mean one minute you want the episode to come sooner and the next you don't.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Most aren't used to it for TFTB, we've been caught off guard like deer in headlights.

Hunted35 posted: »

Okay, okay why is everyone is losing their minds. The episode is releasing in a two month time period which is not too soon. I mean one minute you want the episode to come sooner and the next you don't.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Most aren't used to it for TFTB, we've been caught off guard like deer in headlights.

• edited July 2015

Maybe we care so much about release dates and junk because we LOVE this game series so much and we want it to take it's time, but at the same time we want it immediately, so....

Alt text

Hunted35 posted: »

Okay, okay why is everyone is losing their minds. The episode is releasing in a two month time period which is not too soon. I mean one minute you want the episode to come sooner and the next you don't.

• I do I believe in a August release

BelieveA18

Anyone else think we'll get it in August now?

• Yes, that was amazing. I kept expecting it to end, but the episode just kept going. Really impressed with Life is Strange. A bit disappointed that TT broke it's trend with the latest episode being less than 2 hours when they had been going so strong lately. Hoping they go a bit longer in the future

I hope this episode lasts a little bit longer than the regular TT's episodes. That 4 hours new episode of LiS? That should set a new standar

• Eh, ep 4 of LiS was only like 4 hours long because the puzzles

• Episode sooner than later! :D

The Date: October 13th, 2015

Episode 4 has been classified by Australia.

Added that update to the main post. It truly looks like we are getting this Episode sooner than later!

• Alt text

Maybe we care so much about release dates and junk because we LOVE this game series so much and we want it to take it's time, but at the same time we want it immediately, so....

• Believe in an August release! I'll definitely be glad if it comes out before school starts!

• Not really. Frank took me about 20-25 minutes, and the investigation took me maybe 10. Most of the episode was story and character talks/development

Poogers555 posted: »

Eh, ep 4 of LiS was only like 4 hours long because the puzzles

• edited July 2015

Classification Date - July 30th

Posted On Site- October 13th

Poogers555 posted: »

Episode sooner than later! The Date: October 13th, 2015 Episode 4 has been classified by Australia.

• Who cares 90 minutes to two hours is a great deal for $5.

• edited July 2015

People are being too optimistic. I'm saying early September at best, but I'm probably being to optimistic too. Maybe December?

• What ? TFTB AND waffles all together ?! o_O

Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh jeez, I wonder who asked that...>_>;;;; [whistles innocently]

• Alt text

• Yeah January seems more like :/

• I can't stop the truth !!!!!! (Okay I'll stop, but I do think people are being too optimistic.)

• The amount of times she walked on them getting on in the middle of the caravan...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

R13 Violence and sexuaaal references. Rhys and Sasha, sitting in Helios, p-o-r-k-i-n-g! First comes socks. Then comes marr

• You asked for it!

Alt text

robdog_42 posted: »

R13 Violence and sexual references, can only mean one thing. Bring on Mad Moxxi!

• edited July 2015

SaveTimothySeriouslyDoItTellTaleWePromiseThatItWillBeAwesome

Also:

• Brick, Mordy and Lil.
    • Claptrap
    • Every BL2 Vault Hunter
    • Michael Mamaril
    • Athena
    • Aurelia

Timothy Maya Timothy Krieg TIMOTHY

• Holy! It has only been one month and they are starting to tease us? The universe is ending!

OzzyUK posted: »

Job has started teasing :P https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/627019350235418624

• why does he take pleasure in our suffering

Job has started teasing :P https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/627019350235418624

• And lemme guess, if you bust the airlock open, Sasha will still manage to defy all logic and climb inside when Vaughn dies?

dojo32161 posted: »

So you swear that under no circumstances does that tasty waffle score fall into cold body of water? ;_; cause, I like waffles. Don't

• Oh my gawd it actually seems like we're going tho get the next episode sooner than the previous episodes. WHAT IS THIS??

• edited July 2015

wow. this guy is more cruel than I would be in his position.

• NO! no! don't even start to think that! they just WANT us to think we will get it next month, and then, when we're like "wohoo next episode tomorrow" they will say "SOON, MADDAFAKKAS!" don't fall for this!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh my gawd it actually seems like we're going tho get the next episode sooner than the previous episodes. WHAT IS THIS??

• Cruel? He's just having some fun (ignore my comment if you were joking)

Dracu98 posted: »

• teasing is cruel in a way. not in a serious "you-will-die-from-pain"-jigsaw-way, but...in a way :D (that sentence, tho)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Cruel? He's just having some fun (ignore my comment if you were joking)

• But..I can always dream right? RIGHT??

cries on fetal position

NO! no! don't even start to think that! they just WANT us to think we will get it next month, and then, when we're like "wohoo next episode tomorrow" they will say "SOON, MADDAFAKKAS!" don't fall for this!

• edited July 2015

someone replace those pair of keys with the episode 4 title screen.

• An August release? The 18th would be a nice early birthday gift (wink wonk).

I went to a convention and got caught up in Terraria since I've dissapeared, will probably be more active when the episode has a trailer.

• What's going on?! This is too soon!

TOO SOON!!!

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to do a slight edit to your comment, please don't insult Telltale staff members.

• What!? What's this!? I haven't even been given the time to delve into insanity, I'm still 100% patient in my waiting for this episode! Is this what they've been training us for? So we would still be happy and content and ready to enjoy the next episode's timely release?

It's time to praise any deity you may or may not have. I have no problem with episode 4 coming out soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.