Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I liked them all, they're all in my top 10 zombie movies

My favorite zombie movie is probably Shaun Of The Dead

LeFedore posted: »

Eh, the Resident Evil films were pretty bad. Some of the action was alright, though.

• wait what?

Flog61 posted: »

Why would they choose to have one really long wait time and one pretty short wait time instead of consistent wait times? EDIT: I said wait times too many times now it sounds weird

• I wonder if we'll actually get a trailer before the episode drops this time?

I'm not going to lie, I kind of liked going in blind, but I also felt like I missed out on a lot of pre-episode hype/speculation...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Actually it was more fun to play without any hint at all, I think that I won't watch the trailer this time around too.

I wonder if we'll actually get a trailer before the episode drops this time? I'm not going to lie, I kind of liked going in blind, but I also felt like I missed out on a lot of pre-episode hype/speculation...

• I won't be watching it if it does. I'm glad the trailer came out when it did for ep 3, since it spoils stuff like Athena joining you.

I wonder if we'll actually get a trailer before the episode drops this time? I'm not going to lie, I kind of liked going in blind, but I also felt like I missed out on a lot of pre-episode hype/speculation...

• in telltale games, i dont watch trailers personally, they are well done, but its just not worth it. i've waited months! s i like to go in blind! so dont worry /HandsomeJack! i'm with you on this one.

• too many times.

wait what?

• It was definitely interesting. I usually always watch the trailers before an episode, but since Catch a Ride's was released so late, I ended up not watching it, and I think the experience was actually a lot better as a result. I'll definitely try to not watch the trailer, but the hype may be too strong for me to resist.

• I'm definitely going in blind. It just seems more fun, plus the trailers aren't TOO well-done in my opinion. They often reveal a few spoilers, and while you could say it's hype... :x

• My biggest challenge is not the wait. It is always resisting watching the trailer. I never watch trailers, because I want to be surprised.

• Maybe Vaughn is glad to see his Yvette again after such an adventurous trip... XD XD XD

Btw. Does somebody of the BL 1 and 2 players know if these are also rated with sexual impact and how this can be found in the series?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I checked the rating for Episode 4, Season 2 The Walking Dead Game, and it had a mild impact for the sex rating despite what happened with L

• If the trailer comes out before the episode, then I know I won't be able to resist watching it.

I'm weak...

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

If the trailer comes out before the episode, then I know I won't be able to resist watching it. I'm weak...

• edited August 2015

I'm weak too

If the trailer comes out before the episode, then I know I won't be able to resist watching it. I'm weak...

• Things happen so fast. I am enchanted and terrified.

• No, I don't think so. They'll be at PAX though, but I'm pretty sure they won't talk about episode releases there. It'll probably be a reveal of their first Super Show and maybe some Michonne news

Mercyva posted: »

btw, is telltale going to gamescom? curious.

• I hope they integrate the launch to Helios with the opening theme kinda like the Borderlands Pre Sequel intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMyktlNsQZI

• I hope so too, wow, thats going to be a crowded Rocket ,Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Gortys, maybe Vaughn and Loaderbot, Vallory, August, their goons.

I hope they integrate the launch to Helios with the opening theme kinda like the Borderlands Pre Sequel intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMyktlNsQZI

• Personally, as soon as screenshots are being published, I'm vacating the forum until once I've played the episode. I want to go in with few ideas as possible about what's in episode 4.

• I have a feeling, for some reason, that either Vallory will stay back and send August with them or August will stay back and Vallory will go.

Poogers555 posted: »

I hope so too, wow, thats going to be a crowded Rocket ,Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Gortys, maybe Vaughn and Loaderbot, Vallory, August, their goons.

• I'm exactly the same!

The only reason I didn't watch the last one before playing was because the Telltale store version came out about 12 hours before the trailer.

So if it's down to me actively making a decision not to watch it, I can't see that happening - I have zero self control when it comes to these types of things... >_<

• Yeah, it's so much more badass than "we fast travelled there".

But considering Rhys and Vaughn used a moonshot to get to Pandora in the first place, I'm hoping they take a similarly cool means of transport to get back.

I hope they integrate the launch to Helios with the opening theme kinda like the Borderlands Pre Sequel intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMyktlNsQZI

• I want to not watch it, but if the game's released on A18 as speculated, I may have to as I'm going away for three weeks on A17 D,:

• 155 new crazy comments...This fandom full of lunatics. I really really love you, guys! :)

• Last episode was great! This series is pretty cool. Makes me wanna check out the actual Borderlands games. Im liking the world and stuff.

• This fandom full of lunatics.

I don't know what you're talking about!

Alt text

Actual photo of TFTBL fan ^^^

takakonoe posted: »

155 new crazy comments...This fandom full of lunatics. I really really love you, guys!

• You definitely should, I recently finished my second playthrough of BL2 and am in the midst of playing the Pre Sequel right now, both games are awesome.

Last episode was great! This series is pretty cool. Makes me wanna check out the actual Borderlands games. Im liking the world and stuff.

• this is too real that its actually disturbing xD

Alt text

This fandom full of lunatics. I don't know what you're talking about! Actual photo of TFTBL fan ^^^

• I wonder if we'll get any news this week :( I hope we do.

• The episode was rated by Australia.

I'm sure something will come up!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I wonder if we'll get any news this week I hope we do.

• Agreed! More Jack, and I'd definitely like to see some Salvador or Axton appearances.

Jack is the best! Gotta have more of jack, and more BL2 vault hunters i hope

• Screenshots this week. Trailer next week. Episode release the week after.

One can dream right? EP4 HYPE!

Alt text

• Don't worry we are reliable

Alt text

The episode was rated by Australia. I'm sure something will come up!

• That koala is downright terrifying...

Alt text

Mercyva posted: »

this is too real that its actually disturbing xD

• edited August 2015

that's actually him growing up, having a simpson as parents is never easy. but he only say good things about them xD

Alt text

That koala is downright terrifying...

• Yeah I couldn't help but watch it,but episode 3 came out early for those who didn't want to watch the trailer I think it's going to happen again on either PS4 or Xbox one signs I guess we are going to have early spoilers again :( I think the mods should make a discussion if the episode is released early

I'm exactly the same! The only reason I didn't watch the last one before playing was because the Telltale store version came out about 12

• Yeah It was a Sad Day For Nintendo Fans and the world
    Alt text

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Iwata...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.