Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• They Said the Same about GoT E5 And they released it in the Following Week.

• Tector is the Vault Monster in the Vault of the Traveler confirmed.

zeke10 posted: »

Will that scene ever happen lol

• Maybe in the post-credit scene of Episode 5.

• OMG HYPE!

enter image description here

• Garrus and Grunt, cause I'd have raw strength and someone who could snipe/be able to drive better than me. But also cause I only ever pick Garrus + krogan/whoever is going to be most useful in game. (Their pop figurines are next to all my borderlands ones right now, heheh.)

Alright, if you were on pandora, which two of these would you want by your side? not including shepard

• Ohhhh boy.....

sSOPHOo posted: »

no one will cry, easy decisions........... hahaha...ha....ha...ha.............oh

• guess who's gonna end up like Luke

• No, ep 4 will end on a cliff hanger, and it will go.

Next Time on Tales From the Borderlands:

And it will just be that clip of Tector and then it will end

Tector's gonna be at Helios, and he's gonna be all

• So, I guess we gonna cry, or someone is gonna cry?

rip

• enter image description here

no one will cry, easy decisions........... hahaha...ha....ha...ha.............oh

• Update on Twitter on Jobs replies. :-)

• CAN'T WAIT!!:D

• HE REPLIED TO ME!!!!!!! OMG

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I just saw it :)

.@mariomadluke @mikeyface @Borderlands there are no laughs to be had at all, it's COMPLETELY serious, and definitely not the best ep yet. ;)

— Job J Stauffer (@jobjstauffer) August 4, 2015
    ImUrban posted: »

Update on Twitter on Jobs replies. :-)

• HE REPLIED TO MEEE!!!!! I FEEL SO HONORED!!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

I just saw it .@mariomadluke @mikeyface @Borderlands there are no laughs to be had at all, it's COMPLETELY serious, and definitely not the best ep yet. — Job J Stauffer (@jobjstauffer) August 4, 2015

• I wished he replied to me :( but it's OK glad to see people hyped for the episode and me?I'm also hyped too

HE REPLIED TO ME!!!!!!! OMG

• Ye I was screaming and hyping so much lol! And a gearbox person replied! Like aaahhhhh!!!

strwar3 posted: »

I wished he replied to me but it's OK glad to see people hyped for the episode and me?I'm also hyped too

• "Jesus Christ, Bigby, is that you!?!"

• Yesss!!! Wow, they were actually fast with this one, it has been far less than three months

• Nice to see the Episode coming along so well. I hope that if this is the episode they are referencing that they will play live at PAX, that they only play it a short time before release - or after.

• It'd be funnier if his machine gun ran out of ammo during the preview clip.

Poogers555 posted: »

No, ep 4 will end on a cliff hanger, and it will go. Next Time on Tales From the Borderlands: And it will just be that clip of Tector and then it will end

• It's going to have to be after it comes out, since the episode comes out this month, and Pax Prime starts after the last Tuesday of this month, unless of course they release it on a day other than Tuesday :P

Nice to see the Episode coming along so well. I hope that if this is the episode they are referencing that they will play live at PAX, that they only play it a short time before release - or after.

• Phew, that's good (I don't know the dates of PAX). I'm guessing Episode 1 of Minecraft might also be a possibility seeing as how that episode is surprisingly much sooner than we all expected (with the trailer, ratings, etc).

Green613 posted: »

It's going to have to be after it comes out, since the episode comes out this month, and Pax Prime starts after the last Tuesday of this month, unless of course they release it on a day other than Tuesday :P

• Did you see the tweet Job made that hinted it was going to be Tales there? Here it is if you haven't :P

Phew, that's good (I don't know the dates of PAX). I'm guessing Episode 1 of Minecraft might also be a possibility seeing as how that episode is surprisingly much sooner than we all expected (with the trailer, ratings, etc).

• Didn't see that one. So, it is Borderlands. Thankfully they will be doing it after the Episode as you pointed out, then, it seems.

Did you see the tweet Job made that hinted it was going to be Tales there? Here it is if you haven't :P

• Look at my beautiful blue face at the bottom there XD

Did you see the tweet Job made that hinted it was going to be Tales there? Here it is if you haven't :P

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

Need this at the beginning of the month for once . And no more forced Disney romance
    moments please

enter image description here.

• ^ When mods have to act professional and hide their hype screeches

Didn't see that one. So, it is Borderlands. Thankfully they will be doing it after the Episode as you pointed out, then, it seems.

• bigdogg0821 posted: »

^ When mods have to act professional and hide their hype screeches

• i think they did it once, when episode 1 was about to release. i remember them doing the same. t was even before the episode was released! :)

• yeah but how long could garrus last on pandora without any food, remember, this isn't just an in and out mission, this would be for the forseable future, but yeah grunt'd be great to have with you

Dapnee posted: »

Garrus and Grunt, cause I'd have raw strength and someone who could snipe/be able to drive better than me. But also cause I only ever pick G

• edited August 2015

So is August 11 pretty much confirmed then?

edit: nevermind I thought they'd be doing the playthrough at gamescom, not pax prime. So pretty much the very end of the month

• jacks biotics would be great for tossing things around and zaeed has incendiary grenades and disruptor ammo, so he'd be good against shielded enemies and stalkers, but what about non-shielded fire resistant enemies, like badass pyre threshers? or scorch?

Flog61 posted: »

Jack and Zaeed. We'd have fun.

• you can sort of see those two eating skag steaks... or skag on a stick

• ... that gif is getting worn out and annoying

• aw man I miss lilo and stitch... man that "stitch" spin-off was crap

guess who's gonna end up like Luke

• IT IS HAPPENING!! :D

• You just said nothing is happening.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.