Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I knew the caravan was going to be an awesome vehicle. :)

ENHANCE! Looks like Fiona's driving (flying?) and Rhys is next to her - and Gortys has her new gams (not sure about Loader Bot's, though)...

• [slides telltale five bucks] So are we getting to see Mr. Blake, or no? He def deserves to be the new CEO, and [slides another five] should have his old voice actor from BL1.

• There was, posted a few hours before the release but I guess it's the same :P

there was no trailer last time either though

• It makes me sad that after Episode 4 releases, we'll be waiting for a final episode :(

• enter image description here

I'm gone a month for a vacation and Telltale gives a release date? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?!

• I think it's Finch rather than FIona

ENHANCE! Looks like Fiona's driving (flying?) and Rhys is next to her - and Gortys has her new gams (not sure about Loader Bot's, though)...

• edited August 2015

There, there, we'll be in this together.

enter image description here

Crips posted: »

It makes me sad that after Episode 4 releases, we'll be waiting for a final episode

• Yvette is driving ;)

Leluch123 posted: »

I think it's Finch rather than FIona

• Here's hoping this is just the first of many seasons to come.

It makes me sad that after Episode 4 releases, we'll be waiting for a final episode

• Hopefully TFTB doesn't turn out to have only 1 season like TWAU.

• The problem with Borderlands is when the outsource things. Pre-Sequel, for example, was a big letdown after BL2. The Claptrap DLC was made in-house, so it was way better. BL2 was in-house, and so was the Tiny Tina DLC. The Hammerlock DLC was outsourced, hence why it was so shit. I think I've shown the theme here.

The torque dlc was ok, but it pissed me off that we couldn't use the cobra sniper, since the odds of getting it were like 1 in 10000, that i

• Play through then go for Youtube, you will spend a lot of time running around trying to find way-points Who knew that Claptrap's brain was a chaotic maze in three dimensions? It did make me feel bad for ole Claptrap.

I've heard it was good, the only thing is that I had the ending for me spoiled, so I already kind of knows what happens sadly, but yes it do

• People are predicting A18 for the release, but I go away for three weeks on A17 D,:

I'm gone a month for a vacation and Telltale gives a release date? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?!

• Make that three of us

And more Jackapedia - I want all the Helios insider goss!

• but by the time anyone realized the trailer was out the game was already here, and that close to the release, who even looks at the trailer

There was, posted a few hours before the release but I guess it's the same :P

• omg so very unlucky

I predict 25th for release, I hope for the 18th, I BELIEVE IN THE 11TH

People are predicting A18 for the release, but I go away for three weeks on A17 D,:

• woah. I left the internet alone for a few days, and suddenly, BOOM, news, b*tch! this month, eh? well that's awesome, wouldn't have time for it after this month :3 can't wait! where's the hype train? can I still jump up, or did it already left?

• Can Someone Give Me A Fake Release Date? Like Aug 18. Idk It Bring Me Some Hype

• aww what a cute dog

Badassasaurus Don't remind me...

• edited August 2015

I wouldn't say it was a let down, it just wasn't as good, but it was still a good game with interesting mechanics and I loved the cryo ammo,and the lasers, with the lasers though I only like the beam types, like the vibra-pulse, huge amounts of electric damage and it heals you, massively useful against guardians

LeFedore posted: »

The problem with Borderlands is when the outsource things. Pre-Sequel, for example, was a big letdown after BL2. The Claptrap DLC was made i

• Aug25

Bounphitak posted: »

Can Someone Give Me A Fake Release Date? Like Aug 18. Idk It Bring Me Some Hype

• August Eleventh.

• enter image description here

August Eleventh.

• F17!!!!!

• HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

F17!!!!!

• Just FYI, it's a common misconception that Gearbox did the Claptrap DLC, but it was actually pretty much entirely 2KAus.

LeFedore posted: »

The problem with Borderlands is when the outsource things. Pre-Sequel, for example, was a big letdown after BL2. The Claptrap DLC was made i

• Oh God, now I want that to be true!

sSOPHOo posted: »

Yvette is driving

• Hmm, the vesty-thing does look like his, but I assumed it was a harness as the person has thinner and paler arms.

I think it's Finch rather than FIona

• #NeverForget

F17!!!!!

• Is... Is that Claptrap in the center? I'm seeing something that looks yellow and rectangular with a glowing blue eye.

Maybe I'm just hallucinating due to how much I want him to show up, though. ;_;

• ENHANCE FURTHER!

But seriously, I stared at that for about 90 seconds thinking you were a crazy person and then suddenly it just clicked (like a magic eye painting) - It does kinda look like Clappy!

(also where the hell did I get the idea Rhys was there? I don't think he's any of those blobs...)

Deadpoolian posted: »

Is... Is that Claptrap in the center? I'm seeing something that looks yellow and rectangular with a glowing blue eye. Maybe I'm just hallucinating due to how much I want him to show up, though. ;_;

• It feels strange...It has only been one month and we are already getting news and key art before we become insane due to the waiting.

• We only got to the page 37, it's eerie... But then again we waited long enough last time, it pays off. :D

It feels strange...It has only been one month and we are already getting news and key art before we become insane due to the waiting.

• edited August 2015

Aye, mate! About time we get rewarded for enduring so much wait. :)

buntingsir posted: »

We only got to the page 37, it's eerie... But then again we waited long enough last time, it pays off.

• Ahh ha! My 30% guarantee that minecraft was going to be the crowd play was 100% wrong about being guaranteed about being 30%

• Here's a thought, y'know how tales from the borderlands comes from the borderlands series, what other GAME series would you most like to see be made into a telltale game?

I'd go with alien vs predator, there could be tons of potential with that, I loved the AVP 2010 game and I liked the aliens colonial marines game as well, despite how short it was.

The Xenomorphs (aliens) are awesome, it could show us as a group of people trying to hide and escape from them, kinda like the walking dead only without terrible endings with no real choice (kill kenny or kill jane)

• Witcher series! That would be guarantee hit!

Here's a thought, y'know how tales from the borderlands comes from the borderlands series, what other GAME series would you most like to see

• I Dont think poor clappy would ever want to go to helios ever again! lol :(

Deadpoolian posted: »

Is... Is that Claptrap in the center? I'm seeing something that looks yellow and rectangular with a glowing blue eye. Maybe I'm just hallucinating due to how much I want him to show up, though. ;_;

• I'm all for that. <3 Maybe then Telltale would be encouraged enough to make an actual sex scene.

Witcher series! That would be guarantee hit!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.