Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• One thing I'm confused about... Will the episode be released before this crowd play or after?

• Not sure but I think it'll be before the crowd play, I don't think they will let some people play it before it's publicly released..

One thing I'm confused about... Will the episode be released before this crowd play or after?

• The crowdplay is after the last Tuesday in August, so before

One thing I'm confused about... Will the episode be released before this crowd play or after?

• Job said in twitter response that the episode will be out ''This Month'' .. so i guess it will be out before the crowd play, since its saturday, maybe tuesday the 25th. but thats just a guess.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

We're getting better and better at those synonyms! ;)

OzzyUK posted: »

"in the near future" is just another way of saying soon :P

• edited August 2015

Key art already?!

enter image description here

Yvette looks so damn awesome! I hope this means we'll get some screenshots on the next week.

• Anyone else notice something on top of the space ship in the key art?

• "Hey, Yvette, we got good news and bad news for you. Good news is we're on our way to see you again. Bad news is we're bringing a buncha murdering psychos with us cause they're holding us hostage and want us to find an upgrade in our offices. But hey we can still buy you that lunch, right?"

That's how we'll break the news to her once we get to Helios.

elgardo4 posted: »

Key Art OMG

• This happens all so sooon!!

I'm really exited to meet Yvette. I want her to be more than "that lunch lady"

buntingsir posted: »

Key art already?! Yvette looks so damn awesome! I hope this means we'll get some screenshots on the next week.

• Im sorry, but in that key art, do I see loaderbot on top of a spaceship with the crew driving.

There is a god.

• Look at that ship.

elgardo4 posted: »

Key Art OMG

• enter image description here

Is that Loader Bot and Gortys I see? I believe it is.

Looks like the crew make it out again. Which leads me to believe that Yvette becomes somewhat of an antagonist.

• not saying called it, but called it

Poogers555 posted: »

Today is the day. The real teasing starts today. Right?

• It hasn't even been two months yet, has it? (Not that I'm complaining :P)

Yes me too! I'm glad she'll get more screen time, I really liked her introduction in the first episode. And she looks epic in this key art.

nohuhhuh posted: »

This happens all so sooon!! I'm really exited to meet Yvette. I want her to be more than "that lunch lady"

• It could very well come after, considering that Ep1 had a crowd play before its release.

• It says the episode is coming in August, and there's no Tuesday after the 29th in August.

It could very well come after, considering that Ep1 had a crowd play before its release.

• No u

It says the episode is coming in August, and there's no Tuesday after the 29th in August.

• Things happened

• Well, this came a lot quicker than I expected! Nice.

• I'm on mobile so I can't link the picture, but is the spaceship the caravan?!

Seriously, look at it. It's like its got some INSANE space mods (if that's the case I wonder if it's Scooter or Janey who has the awesome engineering skills!)

• It looks like it....

I'm on mobile so I can't link the picture, but is the spaceship the caravan?! Seriously, look at it. It's like its got some INSANE space mods (if that's the case I wonder if it's Scooter or Janey who has the awesome engineering skills!)

• Holy shit it definitely is.

Are we going to have like a spaceship race with Vallory? ;3

I'm on mobile so I can't link the picture, but is the spaceship the caravan?! Seriously, look at it. It's like its got some INSANE space mods (if that's the case I wonder if it's Scooter or Janey who has the awesome engineering skills!)

• The Caravan is the Spaceship !!!

• New art looks AWESOME

I'm betting August 25th, 5 days before the crowd play.

On the other hand I hope August 18th, because I want it... I want it ASAP... but most likely 25th

• This photo alone has changed my Yvette wishes from "I just want her to be one of the bros and have fun and be awesome" to "I want her to betray us all and frickin' run the whole joint."

#YvetteForHyperionCEO

Things happened

• Believe in Aug 18

A18

New art looks AWESOME I'm betting August 25th, 5 days before the crowd play. On the other hand I hope August 18th, because I want it... I want it ASAP... but most likely 25th

• Here's a bigger picture of the keyart without the Live Play thingy

• edited August 2015

Yvette looks mad ohhh boy

Here's a bigger picture of the keyart without the Live Play thingy

• Anyone else think we might get shot down the Elpis? I really want us to be on the moon as well ;3

• I loved Borderlands Pre Sequel primarily because of Elpis and its cool setting. I doubt we will go there, but it would be very cool

Anyone else think we might get shot down the Elpis? I really want us to be on the moon as well ;3

• I just wanna see the crew with their little air bubbles on ;'(

I loved Borderlands Pre Sequel primarily because of Elpis and its cool setting. I doubt we will go there, but it would be very cool

• Also because it is space too and has laserssss

I loved Borderlands Pre Sequel primarily because of Elpis and its cool setting. I doubt we will go there, but it would be very cool

• Sick... Are we going to have a madly awesomely gloriously epic intro scene where we will witness the launch of the caravan into space?

• Yeah I loved how it showed more of space then what we saw in Pandora. Hopefully Borderlands 3 expands on that with us going to different planets entirely. And fuck yeah, LASERSSSS

strwar3 posted: »

Also because it is space too and has laserssss

• Finally Yvette gets some screentime!

• Guys does that ship looks like caravan?

Is that Loader Bot and Gortys I see? I believe it is. Looks like the crew make it out again. Which leads me to believe that Yvette becomes somewhat of an antagonist.

• Remind me how this works again. Hyperion doesn't let anyone on Pandora leave unless they can afford it or they will be blasted by moonshots, right?

• Was just about to post this, thank god they're not letting a character go to waste

TheJack posted: »

Finally Yvette gets some screentime!

• mee tooo! i like ''spacey'' locations more. than lets say, pandora.

Anyone else think we might get shot down the Elpis? I really want us to be on the moon as well ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.