Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Man these are news...."Hi /lisg/, it's the playtest anon. I know it has been quite a while since I posted here and I know I said Episode 4 was the shortest one when it actually wasn't. I played an earlier version like six weeks before release. The developers added alot more content in late in development which I didn't get to play. That's why they didn't make the originally planned release date I gave.
    I played the episode again on release and for what I can remember: the Kate hospital scene was not yet added (it was planned as a sort of epilogue scene in the final episode as far as I know), the puzzle in Chloe's room didn't have all that many options (it only took two/three minutes to finish), alot of optional conversations (Ms. Grant, Samuel and Daniel) were also missing.
    Anyway, on Tuesday I got an Episode 5 build to test. Once again, I won't spoil anything. I just wanted to make you all jealous >:).
    The release date right now is planned for either the first or second week of October. But if they do delay again, don't hate me for saying I gave you all the wrong date :P."

And a photo of episode 5 polarized first chapter name :p.enter image description here
    These are news my friend.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Some news!

• enter image description here The original ending.
    enter image description here

• It's only been a little more than week, and I already know the wait for episode 5 will kill me. At least there's MGS V to keep me busy through September.

Also, Michel's reply reminded me of a comic I found on Tumblr a little while ago.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/65902dd10b97bc5c3746a8300c6543cd/tumblr_nsfk5pZJpX1s6pebfo1_500.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4d4159878903d424d2c93c35774a3ae2/tumblr_nsfk5pZJpX1s6pebfo3_500.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f8cdcbc845a0cdf86e2ff3eb042e6fb1/tumblr_nsfk5pZJpX1s6pebfo5_500.gif

Credit goes to : http://munadoodlesnonsense.tumblr.com/

Some news!

• Well, that is awfully creepy....

The original ending.

• Don't blame me....blame dontnod.

Well, that is awfully creepy....

• You forgot my FAVOURITE ALL EYES ON ME!!!FAIL!

If someone needs - that's all the tracks on the party "Vortex" - 'World Ending' : enter link description here enter link description h

• I know, because I don't found it on Youtube ;_;

Sorry!

You forgot my FAVOURITE ALL EYES ON ME!!!FAIL!

• edited August 2015

Same music from Victoria's room in episode 2.

You know, of course ;)

You forgot my FAVOURITE ALL EYES ON ME!!!FAIL!

• Hello! =)

Where you found this? Like always? :Р

Man these are news...."Hi /lisg/, it's the playtest anon. I know it has been quite a while since I posted here and I know I said Episode 4 w

• I don't know, but I know ClementineTheGirl and Megami know what happens or atleast know somethings so when they say something about the game I take that as a potential vague spoiler whether they mean it to or not. I'm parinoid I know lol

That makes me think how accurate was episode 4 in comparison to the leaks? I have no real idea myself

• Lisg.It is a beta tester man.Ik that,he revealed with ep4 a lotta stuff so yeah.

Hello! Where you found this? Like always? :Р

• Exists another sites,websites.

Same music from Victoria's room in episode 2. You know, of course

• Thanks!

For example, please?

Exists another sites,websites.

• Lisg?

What's it?

Lisg.It is a beta tester man.Ik that,he revealed with ep4 a lotta stuff so yeah.

• Agreed. Best episode as of now.

I also shed a tear a little after finding Rachel. And I'm still praying for Chloe to be alive again (and this time for good) in the final episode. Between you and me, I never had any suspicions about Jefferson, but now that I know the truth... I still can't believe I trusted him.

7 hours? It was supposed to take up to 3 hours to play through it. What've you been doing during the other 4?

That episode THE BEST! Rachel, Chloe... Why Rachel? Why...? Poor girl... T_T I believed she is still alive... And all this tim

• Wait, why does it say "episode 2" if it should be from episode 5?

Man these are news...."Hi /lisg/, it's the playtest anon. I know it has been quite a while since I posted here and I know I said Episode 4 w

• You really want to have a spoiler around here?It is ep2 as a example...

Miklaus posted: »

Wait, why does it say "episode 2" if it should be from episode 5?

• From where u get soundtrack,ask on reddit about all eyes on me.

Thanks! For example, please?

• Oh I see, you're right sorry! Could you just give us the link to Lisg (is that a website, blog, tumblr page or something like that?) please? :)

You really want to have a spoiler around here?It is ep2 as a example...

• how do you get all this stuff and are you sure its legit?

• I'm just gonna leave these two pictures here that I found from DeviantART.

Max and Chloe, a hero and sidekick, ready to take on the hells of Arcadia Bay

Made by ICYCROFT

Max gets revenge for her BFF.

Made by Death58

• edited August 2015

Because ep4 ending name of the chapter was true.And menu true too.And script confirms it too.Plus it is dontnod's beta tester,and ik him.So it is legit 100% lemme find the photo of ep4.The photo revealed before release date of ep4 enter image description here

Legendary12 posted: »

how do you get all this stuff and are you sure its legit?

• edited August 2015

It comed out on 4chan with this message "Hello /lisg/, I've just finished the first playtest for Episode 4 which went out today. The episode itself is pretty much done although there are still some missing textures and art. I won't spoil anything but I guess you all want to know that the release day is planned to be either the 7th or the 14th of July. It all depends on how fast Microsoft & Sony are with their certification processes" enter image description here
    and i was right enter image description here And don't ask me from where i got this,i already sayed 4chan vg lisg and script.

Because ep4 ending name of the chapter was true.And menu true too.And script confirms it too.Plus it is dontnod's beta tester,and ik him.So it is legit 100% lemme find the photo of ep4.The photo revealed before release date of ep4

• edited August 2015

• damn.. well I'm gonna avoid this place 2 weeks prior to episode 5 release.. I really don't wanna get accidentally spoiled.

It comed out on 4chan with this message "Hello /lisg/, I've just finished the first playtest for Episode 4 which went out today. The episode

• I wondered how that mattered...I mean, how did she get the room number? Texting Warren?

• It didn't. DONTNOD stuck that hospital scene in last minute, which was part of the reason the game release was delayed. They just retroactively had her getting the room number for you, so that the scene felt more connected to the rest of the episode. No idea how she got the number, though.

I wondered how that mattered...I mean, how did she get the room number? Texting Warren?

• I'm jelly. Good job.

• Life Is Strange Episode 4: Dark Room

Brought to you by M. Shamaylan and George R. R. Martin.

Seriously, I didn't think this game would have massive plot twists like the EP4 one

• I didn't reveal ep5 so...

Legendary12 posted: »

damn.. well I'm gonna avoid this place 2 weeks prior to episode 5 release.. I really don't wanna get accidentally spoiled.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited August 2015

Guys. Let's do something.

WORST POSSIBLE ENDING FOR LIFE IS STRANGE. GO!

Here's mine.

Chloe stays dead

Nathan gets revenge and beats Warren to death

Mr. Jefferson does all the drug n photo shit with Max, then kills her.

Kate dies anyway due to some thing I dont fuckin know.

Everyone dies because of the storm

The end

:)

• Worst ending: It was all just a dream and as soon as Max wakes up and she goes to Chloe's house to kill her and then Max kills herself by jumping off of her dorm. The END.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Guys. Let's do something. WORST POSSIBLE ENDING FOR LIFE IS STRANGE. GO! Here's mine. Chloe stays dead Nathan gets revenge and b

• Just to point out that if you don't want people to find where you found info from, you probably shouldn't post it as a direct quote etc.

Search engines are very powerful tools to find out such an information based on a string of text or even image capture.

Still I don't know why you would intentionally want to hide a public forum, such forums that are "private" tend to not let everyone to register to them.

• edited August 2015

Episode 5 choices have been leaked online and the internet is full of spoilers. Don't go to reddit if you don't want to get spoiled.

• 3? LOL xD

Alternate Universe took me 1.5 hours. nly an hour 5 Max and Chloe went to the barn.

I just look around every detail, get around each location, talking with everyone, enjoying every minute ;)

Agreed. Best episode as of now. I also shed a tear a little after finding Rachel. And I'm still praying for Chloe to be alive again (and

• God damn it! It's too soon for spoilers.

Episode 5 choices have been leaked online and the internet is full of spoilers. Don't go to reddit if you don't want to get spoiled.

• edited August 2015

Any word on if Ashly Burch was doing any VO work for episode 5?

• He's lying, as always. Don't worry :)

Skiba7671 posted: »

God damn it! It's too soon for spoilers.

• If she is, they probably won't reveal it, just like they removed original Chloe from the episode 4 trailer... and yet they showed her truck and the things we found in the original timeline... :-/

MosesARose posted: »

Any word on if Ashly Burch was doing any VO work for episode 5?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.