Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• 100% sure that your 15% guarantee is 15% sure

August 18th release date most likely and an announcement of a season 2. I'm like 15% sure

• August 18th release date here we come :D

Mercyva posted: »

GUUYYSSSS OMG HYPEEE MORE NEEWS THIS WEEK

• can't...handle...the waiting...

enter image description here

• i really hope so!! :((( laura only mentioned ''there will be news'' but idk, i hope its the 18th and not just an announcement of it being the 25th! :(

BionicPaint posted: »

August 18th release date here we come

• edited August 2015

meee toooooooo,if its not the 18th, tears will fall

Dracu98 posted: »

can't...handle...the waiting...

• It's not really precise, you should make a distinction between TPS intro/outro and the main game and TFTB past and present.

here is a map for the games from then and now

• GUYS! Doing the maths. Laura waited 3 days to update us on twatter. So therefore episode 4 is 3 days long!

• edited August 2015

an announcement of a season 2.

But Tales is destine to be like Wolf Among Us.

We will all beg for it, and we will never see it.

Edit: Holy shit, whoever thought Ctrl + C was a good idea for new comment and not copy for the forum update really didnt know what they were thinking

August 18th release date most likely and an announcement of a season 2. I'm like 15% sure

• meh I doubt the release date will be the 25th, you gotta believe in A18!

i really hope so!! (( laura only mentioned ''there will be news'' but idk, i hope its the 18th and not just an announcement of it being the 25th!

• I'd honestly be fine with there being only one season, as long as the ending is satisfying. I really, really hope our choices matter somehow in the end, even though I know it can't be anything major due to the BL3 issue. But I still have faith that TT can pull off an ending that both takes our choices into account and leads smoothly into whatever the story of BL3 will be.

I guess I may end up disappointed, but I'm excited for now.

Poogers555 posted: »

an announcement of a season 2. But Tales is destine to be like Wolf Among Us. We will all beg for it, and we will never see it.

• the trick is to have low expectations...so believe in Aug25

BionicPaint posted: »

meh I doubt the release date will be the 25th, you gotta believe in A18!

• Yeah it really depends on the ending, personally I think Tales will have a really solid ending

I'd honestly be fine with there being only one season, as long as the ending is satisfying. I really, really hope our choices matter somehow

• TFTBL was said to affect the events of borderlands 3. So I don't see how they could go along with making TFTBL's end being different based on choices

I'd honestly be fine with there being only one season, as long as the ending is satisfying. I really, really hope our choices matter somehow

• I never heard that Tales would effect Borderlands 3, considering Borderlands 3 isnt "announced"

bigdogg0821 posted: »

TFTBL was said to affect the events of borderlands 3. So I don't see how they could go along with making TFTBL's end being different based on choices

• Edit: Holy shit, whoever thought Ctrl + C was a good idea for new comment and not copy for the forum update really didnt know what they were thinking

YES, I HATE THIS! Now everytime I want to copy something, I have to right-click and then click copy. Come on Telltale, I'm too lazy for that! And I'm really used to Ctrl + C combo.

an announcement of a season 2. But Tales is destine to be like Wolf Among Us. We will all beg for it, and we will never see it.

• its in development tho! :)

I never heard that Tales would effect Borderlands 3, considering Borderlands 3 isnt "announced"

• I think gearbox confirmed it

I never heard that Tales would effect Borderlands 3, considering Borderlands 3 isnt "announced"

• edited August 2015

GUYS doing the math. The episode is going to be realesed in August:

A= 1
    U= 21
    G= 7
    U= 21
    S= 19
    T= 20

1+21+7+21+19+20= 89
    So we're gonna wait 89 hours from now before we get some news. You first heard it here!

GUYS! Doing the maths. Laura waited 3 days to update us on twatter. So therefore episode 4 is 3 days long!

• twatter

If intended then:

If not then:

GUYS! Doing the maths. Laura waited 3 days to update us on twatter. So therefore episode 4 is 3 days long!

• I'm at least 100% sure that 50% of my 15% is probably 75% true

100% sure that your 15% guarantee is 15% sure

• edited August 2015

{whispers} I believe in A18

sSOPHOo posted: »

the trick is to have low expectations...so believe in Aug25

• You should probably know that screenshot's from the official Telltale trailer from Episode 1. :P

It's not really precise, you should make a distinction between TPS intro/outro and the main game and TFTB past and present.

• If Borderlands gets a Season 2 before Wolf Among Us, I don't know what I would do.

• YES. And she says it's her favorite. So excited!!

• Tales is better than Wolf though :^]

If Borderlands gets a Season 2 before Wolf Among Us, I don't know what I would do.

• I'm so hyped i cant even

Caoline posted: »

YES. And she says it's her favorite. So excited!!

• NO

You take that back NOW.

Saying Rhysha is better than #LoaderBros is one thing, but that just crossed the line.

Green613 posted: »

Tales is better than Wolf though :^]

• Saying Rhysha is better than #LoaderBros

Rhysha isn't better than anything

I mean I'd understand you not knowing what my ship is

but mistaking my ship for Rhysha?

what the FUCK

NO You take that back NOW. Saying Rhysha is better than #LoaderBros is one thing, but that just crossed the line.

• edited August 2015

me too enter image description here

I'm so hyped i cant even

• Rhysha isn't better than anything

I mean I'd understand you not knowing what my ship is

but mistaking my ship for Rhysha?

what the FUCK

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP WITH ALL 10,000 BORDERLANDS SHIPS YOU KIDS MAKE UP? I REMEMBER BACK IN MY DAY WHEN A SHIP WAS SOMETHING YOU USED FOR TRANSPORTATION.

DAMN KIDS AND YOUR INTERNET SLANG. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN "INTERNET" EVEN IS, OK? WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE AND WHERE IS MY PRUNE JUICE?

Saying Rhysha is better than #LoaderBros Rhysha isn't better than anything I mean I'd understand you not knowing what my ship is but mistaking my ship for Rhysha? what the FUCK

• ITS RIGHT THERE THOUGH

ITS BEEN ON THE FRONT PAGE FOR MONTHS NOW

Rhysha isn't better than anything I mean I'd understand you not knowing what my ship is but mistaking my ship for Rhysha?

• Wow I've barely looked in that thread, it has several thousand new comments for me, and that's because I sometimes accidentally click it.

ITS RIGHT THERE THOUGH ITS BEEN ON THE FRONT PAGE FOR MONTHS NOW

• Blind Sniper previously said:
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN "INTERNET" EVEN IS, OK? WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE AND WHERE IS MY PRUNE JUICE?

ITS RIGHT THERE THOUGH ITS BEEN ON THE FRONT PAGE FOR MONTHS NOW

• It's just a bunch of people talking about boats. I hardly see what the connection to Borderlands is. I thought Borderlands was about guns, not boats??

dojo32161 posted: »

Wow I've barely looked in that thread, it has several thousand new comments for me, and that's because I sometimes accidentally click it.

• tftbl is a telltalegame

kenny is a telltale character

borderlands + telltale = boats

It's just a bunch of people talking about boats. I hardly see what the connection to Borderlands is. I thought Borderlands was about guns, not boats??

• its a dank thread check it out fam

Wow I've barely looked in that thread, it has several thousand new comments for me, and that's because I sometimes accidentally click it.

• enter image description here

Please Telltale...

• It was indeed intentional.

ZapThroat posted: »

twatter If intended then: If not then:

• Shot's fired at Rhyiona?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.