Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Nah, just shipping in general. The Rhysha thread also has several thousand new comments.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Shot's fired at Rhyiona?

• Remember to turn on the sprinklers to keep them off your lawn, and the early bird special is at 4 P.M. See you there.

Rhysha isn't better than anything I mean I'd understand you not knowing what my ship is but mistaking my ship for Rhysha?

• I don’t think you got it right yet.

(twat)ter

Got it now?

It was indeed intentional.

• Yeah I'm not sure I agree with that. Either way they are definitely my top 2 favorite telltale games.

Green613 posted: »

Tales is better than Wolf though :^]

• Dear... please... SOON ;)

;)

Please Telltale...

• Nope. Twatter. Twa-tter. Definition : The tter of the twa. Usage : Laura Bailey updated Tales From the Borderlands Episode 4 on twatter!

ZapThroat posted: »

I don’t think you got it right yet. (twat)ter Got it now?

• They did announce it, in fact, they sent an ad out to hire people, the ad said basically, you could be the guy to make the next borderlands game. That, and they are calling it "The Big One", Which I doubt they would call it that unless it was BL3. Then again, it could just be Sanctuary Tower Defense, an new F2P mobile title. But I honestly doubt

Poogers555 posted: »

I never heard that Tales would effect Borderlands 3, considering Borderlands 3 isnt "announced"

• edited August 2015

Telltale soon?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Dear... please... SOON

• I hope Episode 4 won´t end with a painfull cliffhanger again.

• never say the 4 letter cursed word that starts with S. It is illegal here.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Dear... please... SOON

• Well i think it will, or probably with a "Wham Line" or something

Nukledus posted: »

I hope Episode 4 won´t end with a painfull cliffhanger again.

• Since it is the penultimate episode, be prepared for a strong possibility that it will happen.

• this month...it will be this month, and we'll have episode 4...that's no problem at all...I can handle the waiting...not that long...this month...it's fine...

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

Screenshots tomorrow guys, you heard it here first!

• Here*

Screenshots tomorrow guys, you heard it here first!

• nuuuuuu you heard something, but to have HEARD something u must HEAR it first

You may not know it, but in a twisted sort of way Poog's sentence was correct.

Here*

• My brain is smart, if I type heard, I must think here as hear.

Here*

• O,O no..

nuuuuuu you heard something, but to have HEARD something u must HEAR it first You may not know it, but in a twisted sort of way Poog's sentence was correct.

• enter image description here

A steam key just got uploaded a day ago for Tales from the Borderlands! A18 release might actually happen!!!

• Actually, the thing you're missing is that you don't know what has actually happened. You keep assuming that Rhys yelled at Fiona but thats not what anyone said. What was said is that Rhys was yelling "we can work this out" into the distance while trying to find Fiona. That heavily implies that something happened between the two that made Fiona angry enough to spit, punch, what have you. You're calling Fiona a bitch but you don't even know the context. Some event in the future of the game happened that made her angry, and we have yet to find out whether its justified or not.

I find it absurd that after seeing her do all these things, your first thought is that she's a whiny bitch, rather than "wow, I wonder what Rhys did to deserve that." Its the most logical thing.

Yep Thinking that punching someone goes far beyond yelling at them makes me a troll

• That's like saying that soccer is better than football...it's not .

Green613 posted: »

Tales is better than Wolf though :^]

• edited August 2015

I wasn't referring to the "we can work this out" line but the "he's mean to her too!" and "they BOTH curse at eachother!" ones.The only time Rhys is mean and curses at Fiona is when he's yelling that shes a "scheming Pandoran scum" and as for whatever he did in the past that doesn't matter there's no excuse for Fiona acting a child.

p.s. if you think im a troll why are you feeding me?

Greenzoid2 posted: »

Actually, the thing you're missing is that you don't know what has actually happened. You keep assuming that Rhys yelled at Fiona but thats

• I'm so bored I'm doing another playthrough of Watch Dogs.

• I'm July 16th too :P

On my birthday (july 16) GOT episode 5 got news ._.

• I'll tell you what's da fuzz and what's-a happening!

August 18th baby!!!

• omg link up bruh

I'm July 16th too :P

• More news this week?!?! Holy shit.

• Good to know you have at least 5.625% sure-ness.

I'm at least 100% sure that 50% of my 15% is probably 75% true

• Bruh

It's destiny.

omg link up bruh

• Omg, same here.

I'm so bored I'm doing another playthrough of Watch Dogs.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Ummmmm............

• Just give us the release date already, what are you waiting for?

puzzlebox posted: »

Ummmmm............

• When we turn into Psychos and we basically give them free lines to use for them in the game?

Just give us the release date already, what are you waiting for?

• edited August 2015

Ha ha ha. Thats a good one! No cliff hangers around here! They will all go out and kill Vallory and her goons and then all go out for Milkshakes!

Right?

Ummmmm............

• Vallory and her goons aswell as the group go out for milkshakes!

fixed it for ya

Ha ha ha. Thats a good one! No cliff hangers around here! They will all go out and kill Vallory and her goons and then all go out for Milkshakes! Right?

• edited August 2015

Vallory and August arnt cool enough to go out for milkshakes.

Finch and Korger can come though, they can all go out for milkshakes!

Vallory and her goons aswell as the group go out for milkshakes! fixed it for ya

• Pssst. Can I get an exclusive interview?

Ummmmm............

• August 18th?! Ok WoW... Do iOS User Have To Wait 2 Days To Be Available To Download? (Bad English :P)

• Vallory and August sit outside and stare in the window dramatically

Vallory and August arnt cool enough to go out for milkshakes. Finch and Korger can come though, they can all go out for milkshakes!

• Yes. Tales ends with everyone going to Moxxi's bar, and drinking milkshakes, as Vallory and August stare into the window and look down at their sad bag of skittles.

Vallory and August sit outside and stare in the window dramatically

Sign in to comment in this discussion.