Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Moon rocks that are good for fricassee in a bag

Poogers555 posted: »

Yes. Tales ends with everyone going to Moxxi's bar, and drinking milkshakes, as Vallory and August stare into the window and look down at their sad bag of skittles.

• edited August 2015

Oh, well why didn't they just say so. embraces inner psycho "I want to rip out your intestines and wear them as a scarf!"

dojo32161 posted: »

When we turn into Psychos and we basically give them free lines to use for them in the game?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Dammit Poogs, it's like you've played it already!

Ha ha ha. Thats a good one! No cliff hangers around here! They will all go out and kill Vallory and her goons and then all go out for Milkshakes! Right?

• Us:

enter image description here

puzzlebox:

puzzlebox posted: »

Ummmmm............

• Great! What flavor milkshake does everyone get!

Dammit Poogs, it's like you've played it already!

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Dude, you know I can't just hand out spoilers like that!

(Gortys likes sprinkles)

Great! What flavor milkshake does everyone get!

• Thread: What Will Help You Wait For Episode 4?!

Well since school for me is starting on the last day of August I still have some time and me judging the Episode is gonna drop on 18th I wanted to know how you guys get through the wait and maybe how can I

• I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be asking for details this important, who knows what would happen if you spoiled everyone's favorite flavor of milkshakes, way to spoiler-y, I really should ask for smaller teases like who lives and dies, y'know!?

Dude, you know I can't just hand out spoilers like that! (Gortys likes sprinkles)

• Sometime between the wait of Episode 2 and 3, I bought all three Borderlands games (BL1, BL2, and BL: TPS) and all of the DLC's. These games have helped with the wait times. I've finished Borderlands 2 twice (both as Zer0, once in Normal and once in True Vault Hunter Mode, DLC's included), completed The Pre Sequel once and am currently playing again in True Vault Hunter Mode (as Wilhelm), and am playing Borderlands 1 with a few other people on the forums. Needless to say I've become somewhat addicted to Borderlands.

• You know, they did a Walking Dead and Game of Thrones game...

If only.

• Right right. Pfft. Who would care if we found out who died, riiight? Ehh? Ehhh..?

I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be asking for details this important, who knows what would happen if you spoiled everyone's favorite flavor of milkshakes, way to spoiler-y, I really should ask for smaller teases like who lives and dies, y'know!?

• I got like a 300kb update o.O

• TellTale presents:

Breaking Bad, Bitch.

Play as Jesse Pinkman, as he Breaks Bad again, and "Bitch" is a valid option!

You know, they did a Walking Dead and Game of Thrones game... If only.

• bigdogg0821 posted: »

Right right. Pfft. Who would care if we found out who died, riiight? Ehh? Ehhh..?

• MORE NEWS COMING THIS WEEK, AUGUST 18th CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

• Things are looking up for A18.That's good.

... ... ... WOOOOO!!!

• Borderlands 2.

And homework.

Ye_Biz posted: »

Thread: What Will Help You Wait For Episode 4?! Well since school for me is starting on the last day of August I still have some time a

• what system do you play on? need more co op partners for the 1st lol

Sometime between the wait of Episode 2 and 3, I bought all three Borderlands games (BL1, BL2, and BL: TPS) and all of the DLC's. These games

• Gave up smoking this week too, so a lot of knitting and climbing the walls.

Thread: What Will Help You Wait For Episode 4?! Well since school for me is starting on the last day of August I still have some time a

• enter image description here It's only episode 1-3 so no.

A steam key just got uploaded a day ago for Tales from the Borderlands! A18 release might actually happen!!!

• Been collecting all the trophy of Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel! while studying. glad that made time go fast.........the trophy hunting not the studying that kill me

• Like many others here I'm faffing about in BL2/TPS. Currently finishing the Holodome dlc, though to be honest it's kinda abysmally boring, being basically nothing but farming eridians and lost legion over and over.

I also randomly picked up Alpha Protocol, since that game is dirt cheap now and I've never played it before. An example of well done choice-effect mechanics, with choices that actually matter, unlike ehem, some other games I know ;), but the gameplay is... unpolished at best. And I suck at stealth games anyway.

• edited August 2015

Already beaten all 3 games and it DLC, finishing The Pre-Sequel! Trophy list since it the only one remaining to plat. Love the franchise so much
    Borderlands- Mordecai was my main Vault Hunter,
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!- Wilhelm was my main one since i always wanted to play as a bad guy,
    Borderlands 2- Krieg he is so far my favorite of all Vault Hunters in the series,

Sometime between the wait of Episode 2 and 3, I bought all three Borderlands games (BL1, BL2, and BL: TPS) and all of the DLC's. These games

• enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Edit: Holy shit, whoever thought Ctrl + C was a good idea for new comment and not copy for the forum update really didnt know what they were

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I also had this problem, i will point it out to the web team to see if they can change or remove the hot key.

Pipas posted: »

Edit: Holy shit, whoever thought Ctrl + C was a good idea for new comment and not copy for the forum update really didnt know what they were

• Laura Perusco ‏updated Tales From the Borderlands Episode 4 on twatter!

FTFY

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Nope. Twatter. Twa-tter. Definition : The tter of the twa. Usage : Laura Bailey updated Tales From the Borderlands Episode 4 on twatter!

• Screenshots this week, trailer next week, realese date A25 :D

Wigams posted: »

MORE NEWS COMING THIS WEEK, AUGUST 18th CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

• I'm trying so hard not to set myself up for disappointment by telling myself it's A25, but damn if things aren't looking good for A18...

• Maybe it's the same flavour Roland liked.

ahhh BL2 references

Dude, you know I can't just hand out spoilers like that! (Gortys likes sprinkles)

• Hopefully A18 isn't new F17 or I'll flip...

• Cheesus i was kinda offline here because my PC broke. But well, I return to see nothing has changed.. Quite awesome waiting and hoping with you guys :)
    AUG18 HYPE!!

• That'd mean that the episode would come one month later.

pls no

Crips posted: »

Hopefully A18 isn't new F17 or I'll flip...

• nothing has changed

Laura Perusco came out of the Telltale closet

Dalek93 posted: »

Cheesus i was kinda offline here because my PC broke. But well, I return to see nothing has changed.. Quite awesome waiting and hoping with you guys AUG18 HYPE!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 4 is still showing as "Encrypted" at the moment.

Once it gets decrypted it will likely be added to that sub.

It's only episode 1-3 so no.

• Aha.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 4 is still showing as "Encrypted" at the moment. Once it gets decrypted it will likely be added to that sub.

• Spending time with my cousins.

• PC, bought it on Steam.

zeke10 posted: »

what system do you play on? need more co op partners for the 1st lol

• Everybody's Gone to the Rapture's helping.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.