Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• To ign

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Early Ign review everyone

• edited August 2015

Yeah, it baffles me that most reviewers didn't give that episode good scores, yet all the fans ADORE episode 4. It truly is the pinnacle of the series... So, I wonder what will happen next...

Mercyva posted: »

after what they did for LIS EP4, i really dont take shxt from them. so unfair.. i hate that.

• edited August 2015

Wait, do you mean the plan when they are breaking into the bandit base? or the one at the VERY BEGINNING of the game. If it is the latter, I don't remember it at ALL. :(

Edit: Never mind, look at my reply down below

bigdogg0821 posted: »

First thing that came to mind is Rhys' master plan from episode 1. What was step 3?

• Hail to the King!

Since Jack was missing from the epic strut, and No one puts Baby..er Jack..in the corner!

• Oh my god! Butt Stallion!

• edited August 2015

Okay, the Twitter replies helped a bit. One person said: "I hope this is a Dr Strangelove reference". So, I searched up [Dr Strangelove step 3] and it gave me (in the description of a website): " (3) shoot first and ask questions later.

In terms of borderlands, this makes a lot of sense.

Green613 posted: »

what is that supposed to mean

• Right on my Birthday

• Ahh we're on to sumfin

AChicken posted: »

Okay, the Twitter replies helped a bit. One person said: "I hope this is a Dr Strangelove reference". So, I searched up [Dr Strangelove step

• Even I thought Episode 4 of Life is Strange was great, and I've probably been one of the series' biggest detractors.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, it baffles me that most reviewers didn't give that episode good scores, yet all the fans ADORE episode 4. It truly is the pinnacle of the series... So, I wonder what will happen next...

• It just came to me, but I remembered that Loader Bot is actually supposed to die in this episode. :,(

• enter image description here

enter image description hereenter image description here

J-Master posted: »

It just came to me, but I remembered that Loader Bot is actually supposed to die in this episode. :,(

• When I look closer at the image it actually looks like a psycho cut vaughn's face off and stapled it to his mask!

Look at the mouth and the eyes and it kinda looks like parts of the mask underneath.

Maybe its all just reused/bad texturing.

shioku posted: »

I had to create an account FINALLY! hello to everyone! (the first thing is that I'm from Spain and maybe I make a few mistakes when writing

• Hate to be a party pooper, but did anyone else realize that Vaughn is not in any of the screen shots? even the one with everyone walking towards the camera?

• Maybe 38%

Rock114 posted: »

And at least 37% less dead bodies.

• edited August 2015

Vaughn is going to make it onto Helios and get fucking caught trying to steal some food.

• I whant... Timothy... please T^T

Since Jack was missing from the epic strut, and No one puts Baby..er Jack..in the corner!

Oh awesome we have a release date and pictures. @Handsomejack looks like we are going to find about what happen to your pet.

• HAIL TO THE QUEEN.

Oh awesome we have a release date and pictures. @Handsomejack looks like we are going to find about what happen to your pet.

• And then the heist turns into "We got the piece but we need to save this guy's mighty abs and his life ASAP."

Vaughn is going to make it onto Helios and get fucking caught trying to steal some food.

• GO TIMMY.

(Assuming he still looks like that.)

• edited August 2015

Well, he's only seen fighting another loader in the title card, who is probably this douchenozzle.

Fuck him

God, I hate these. Plus BUL Loaders (except Loader Bot, of course), ION Loaders, RPG Loaders, Badass Loaders and EXP LOADERS. FUCK EXP LOADERS. FUCK. THEM.

Hail

LawmanZero posted: »

HAIL TO THE QUEEN.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

That Job, always with the spoilers!!!

... But seriously, Step Three.

• August 19th

Melonman978 posted: »

You did. Now tell me when episode 5 is coming.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

You guys... I freakin LOVE seeing the excitement for this episode, it's so contagious that I'm desperate for it to come out too just so I can hear your thoughts!

• edited August 2015

SENPAI NOTICED ME

i guess my time on this forum is up then PEACE

EDIT: forgot the most important question though

what is step 3

puzzlebox posted: »

That Job, always with the spoilers!!! ... But seriously, Step Three.

• Well, step one is collect underpants.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

What are steps 1 & 2!?!

• Step 3 is profit. Or if they went dark with it, step 3 is the needle.

• edited August 2015

I don't think anyone would be angry if it leaked a lil early ;) Hint I'm on xbox

You guys... I freakin LOVE seeing the excitement for this episode, it's so contagious that I'm desperate for it to come out too just so I can hear your thoughts!

• You just wait. This forum is gonna explode on A18 ;)

• Hopefully not with hate...

nohuhhuh posted: »

You just wait. This forum is gonna explode on A18

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You should have added this :P

-Too much space

Poogers555 posted: »

Early Ign review everyone

• Buttstallion was in the release pictures. hitting the episode will be heavey based on Handsome Jack. people love HJ they love his humour I don't think anyone will hate this episode

Hopefully not with hate...

• Same here, mate. This forum will go nuts in 5 days.

• Too Much Talking. 6/10

OzzyUK posted: »

You should have added this :P -Too much space

• I've been checking tales on Xbox everyday hoping it leaks early lol

Wigams posted: »

I don't think anyone would be angry if it leaked a lil early Hint I'm on xbox

• The picture of Rhys punching out the psycho reminded me of this

• Joker just got pwned by Shaggy.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

The picture of Rhys punching out the psycho reminded me of this

• Well, you can't spell Ignorant without IGN

Mercyva posted: »

after what they did for LIS EP4, i really dont take shxt from them. so unfair.. i hate that.

• You can pull a Scott Cawthon and release it today, no one would mind :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.