Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

There's also a LOT in this episode that we've somehow managed to keep totally under wraps, and none of that is in the trailer. I hope that either way, you'll be in for some very cool and unexpected moments when you get to play! :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Thanks for the head ups, now I know when to not visit forum

• I don't doubt it, it's been awesome ride till now and I'm sure ep 4 will blow everyone's mind but I want to go in blindly, like I did with Ep 3. I'll watch the trailer after the episode.

puzzlebox posted: »

There's also a LOT in this episode that we've somehow managed to keep totally under wraps, and none of that is in the trailer. I hope that either way, you'll be in for some very cool and unexpected moments when you get to play!

• Stay strong dude! I'm going to try to endure not watching it too.

Pipas posted: »

I still don't know if I want to watch the trailer, because of spoilers.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Thanks for the heads up, i added a countdown to the OP :)

The gif countdown website isn't working so i added a link to a countdown.

Yup! I finished setting everything up last night... ready to hit the go button at 9am Monday.

• good luck avoiding the trailer

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

pls block site.Plus the trailer releases for me at 9pm soo,i'm going to the bed at 8pm to avoid the trailer.I sleep,episode 4 is released i play it.And done i avoid it.Muhahaha.

sSOPHOo posted: »

good luck avoiding the trailer

• Whaaa?

We don't really have to wait an extra day, though - it's just that we're in the future! So, we'll get it at the exact same moment as ever

• I need to know everything now! We need to start building shelters for all the spoiler people. No phone, no lights no motor cars.
    Not a single luxury, Like Robinson Crusoe, as primitive as can be...And Bruce Willis was dead the whole time. Mu ahahahaha

If you're sensitive to things that might be spoilery, I would recommend skipping this trailer... or better yet, playing the episode and THEN watching the trailer, because it's still a cool one. Like a mini heist movie.

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

I...need...to...stay....strong....More...fun...without.... trailer!

• I'm gonna stay strong - no TFTB trailer from now on ! :D
    God tomorrow's gonna be tough. Hopefully my boss gives me so much workload that i can't even have the time to be tempted :D

• To watch or not to watch the trailer. That is the question

• I think this will be the first time I try to skip a trailer.

• I think this time I'll finally be able to find the strength to skip the trailer. After all, it's only a day before the Episode releases. I can resist the urge for a day, right?

...Right?

Rock114 posted: »

I think this time I'll finally be able to find the strength to skip the trailer. After all, it's only a day before the Episode releases. I can resist the urge for a day, right? ...Right?

• Trailer Mon 9AM

Hm... @puzzlebox said it?

Or It's classical time for trailers? :)

• Puzzle said that.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Trailer Mon 9AM Hm... @puzzlebox said it? Or It's classical time for trailers?

• I just woke up. And i will try to avoid the trailer. I want the exitement of knowing nothing about the Episode

• Oh, I see!

Oh, you said puzzle in Laure. So cute! ^^

My Puzzlie-woozzlie :3

dojo32161 posted: »

Puzzle said that.

• Ohhhh add me too! Im ms_null23 and right now i want to play BL1 dlcs with people!

• I prefer to go in blind, so I won't be watching the trailer, besides, what's the point, it'll be out tomorrow... where I live it's currently 00:31 monday

• Hey @puzzlebox any hint on how long the episode is? It could be the most vague hint ever. I don't even care if it's short I just want to know...;')

• can yo check the spelling of your user name? i searched but no result :/

Ohhhh add me too! Im ms_null23 and right now i want to play BL1 dlcs with people!

• edited August 2015

Where I live it's 1:36 am :D

But, the trailer will be up at 5 pm... And I forgot I don't have to go to work ?today?

I prefer to go in blind, so I won't be watching the trailer, besides, what's the point, it'll be out tomorrow... where I live it's currently 00:31 monday

• 4 days.

Hey @puzzlebox any hint on how long the episode is? It could be the most vague hint ever. I don't even care if it's short I just want to know...;')

• Wow, I'd better stock up on snacks.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

4 days.

• tfw you seem to be the only one who wants to watch the trailer

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I think it took me about 1 hr 45 mins to get through... though bear in mind that I'm a pretty slow player, I usually let the timer run down on choices so I can hear all the background dialog, and explore everything in the environment I can.

Hey @puzzlebox any hint on how long the episode is? It could be the most vague hint ever. I don't even care if it's short I just want to know...;')

• Soo The Trailer Is Going To Be 9 AM For You Guys (Or San Francisco Time) BUT It's Going To Be My 10 PM And I Have To Wait Another 2 Days For The iOS To Be Available....I Wanna Avoid The Trailer Too. But it's Too Hard...What Is This Nightmare

• OK I'm cool with that. The typical TT episode run time these days. I'll try and see/do everything to maximize the experience.

I think it took me about 1 hr 45 mins to get through... though bear in mind that I'm a pretty slow player, I usually let the timer run down on choices so I can hear all the background dialog, and explore everything in the environment I can.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you seem to be the only one who wants to watch the trailer

• I also wait for the timer to run out to hear all the little extra jokes and such. Thank you so much for replying! :D

• ohhh im so sorry! xC Try with Miss_Null

Im using a toon link avatar if that helps

Mercyva posted: »

can yo check the spelling of your user name? i searched but no result

• edited August 2015

I'm going to watch the trailer when it arrives-I do not fend off hype as easily as you guys.

I'll tag my post with spoilers on the Details thread once I finish identifying everything for the rookies.

• JUST ONE MORE DAY! QUICK, POST THE GIF OR PIC THAT EXPRESSES YOUR EMOTIONS THE BEST!

• edited August 2015

HYPE. HYPE HYPE HYPE.

Also, Cap and Bucky have been confirmed to be officially bros in action again. And Bucky remembers things, so....

WAHOOOOOOOO

• edited August 2015

JUST SOME ADDITIONAL INFO FOR ELPIS AND POSSIBLY HELIOS TOO (For the rookies):

BUTT SLAM!

• Elpis? I thought they were going to Helios

LawmanZero posted: »

JUST SOME ADDITIONAL INFO FOR ELPIS AND POSSIBLY HELIOS TOO (For the rookies): BUTT SLAM!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.