Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• This is mostly general info for the non-BL players.

TheTP87 posted: »

Elpis? I thought they were going to Helios

• It's plausible, you know...

CANNOT UNSEE.

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

JUST ONE MORE DAY! QUICK, POST THE GIF OR PIC THAT EXPRESSES YOUR EMOTIONS THE BEST!

• When the trailer is out,I’m going to watch "the most motivational speech of all time" to convince myself not to watch the trailer.

• Oh, and maybe one or two of these, just for good measure?

• why wouldn't you want to watch the trailer? o.O

ZapThroat posted: »

When the trailer is out,I’m going to watch "the most motivational speech of all time" to convince myself not to watch the trailer.

• I won't watch it either (before the episode). I don't want to spoil anything for myself. Somehow I managed to avoid even the screenshots x)

Dracu98 posted: »

why wouldn't you want to watch the trailer? o.O

• Maaaaaybeeeeee

Bruh21 posted: »

Same here...but your name did...did you kill loader bot?!

• Eh, screw it, gonna watch the trailer...I have a weak will.

• Eh the screenshots weren't that spoilery tbh

SoMuchSass posted: »

I won't watch it either (before the episode). I don't want to spoil anything for myself. Somehow I managed to avoid even the screenshots x)

• HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!

SoMuchSass posted: »

I won't watch it either (before the episode). I don't want to spoil anything for myself. Somehow I managed to avoid even the screenshots x)

• Imma watch the trailer. Paradoxically, I get more hype by watching it :P

• edited August 2015

The spoilers never ruin my experience, in fact it cause me more hype. [Ultra amazing situation] it happends to: [Character I love] "OMG!, really? I must see it whit my own eyes" In addition, i don't think the trailer will spoil something important to the plot, (believing it will only be fast and random scenes)

• Cryaotic has already played it :(
    I know I'm going to watch the trailer straight away, I'll give in.

• i dont intend to watch the trailer and i dont feel bad about it, so i hope that however watch it, please dont spoil it here or tag a spoiler if you want to, por favour!!! :9

• i just added you! :)

ohhh im so sorry! xC Try with Miss_Null Im using a toon link avatar if that helps

• Uh-oh. Read that Playstation is doing some maintenance tomorrow at Noon till 1:30. I hope that doesn't effect the store upload times. :/

Oh well. I won't be home untill about 2, anyway. Should be good by then.

Totally gonna watch the trailer today, because I am weak.

• Source?

kaza125 posted: »

Cryaotic has already played it I know I'm going to watch the trailer straight away, I'll give in.

• Kroger has the greatest knife throws:

Episode 3 deaths

• edited August 2015

Is it 9am in American yet? I hate living in the future while you guys are back in the past! Wait is murder ;_;

• In some places, yes, but not on the Pacific coast where Telltale is located. You've got another hour and 19 minutes left.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Is it 9am in American yet? I hate living in the future while you guys are back in the past! Wait is murder ;_;

• Not an actual video soruce, he said so on twitter

Omid's cat posted: »

Source?

• it should be out in 1 hour and 10 minutes

Lilacsbloom posted: »

• An hour and a....whhhhy! Curse you Sir Sandford Fleming and your time zones! T_T

In some places, yes, but not on the Pacific coast where Telltale is located. You've got another hour and 19 minutes left.

• I think I'm going to go to bed the earliest I have in literal months just so I can try and avoid the temptation of watching the trailer (and yes, the trailer will go live at 2am my time, I'm nocturnal, okay?)

But at the same time, I think I'll just end up lying there until 5am, at which point I'll finally cave and watch it, and then need to immediately post (spoiler tagged) reaction gifs about how hyped I am.

Help me, TT forum...

I AM WEAK.

but what if Timothy's in it, man - what if they really saved him? I can't wait the extra 15 hours to find out...

• Tim would watch the trailer.

I think I'm going to go to bed the earliest I have in literal months just so I can try and avoid the temptation of watching the trailer (and

• I'm gunan go record my reaction when it's out I think :)

• Say, that is a nice knife...

dojo32161 posted: »

Kroger has the greatest knife throws: Episode 3 deaths

• but what if Timothy's in it

But what if Timothy is the trailer.

I think I'm going to go to bed the earliest I have in literal months just so I can try and avoid the temptation of watching the trailer (and

• You can do it Jack! Resist, resist! I know you can, I believe in you!!!

• Must....stay.....strong....can't....spoil......premise....must.....avoid..............trailer :(

• Right i give up. And IM GOING TO WATCH THAT FREAKING TRAILER
    But...What Is Hype? lol jk

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 1 MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tell me guys is it spoilery? Should I watch it?

• okay i lasted 5 seconds before i gave in and watched the trailer...but it was a damn mighty 5 seconds.

• Agreed, I'm oddly ambivalent about the trailer - I don't intend to watch it before playing, and I don't really feel a need to watch it either, so all this struggle over whether to watch it or refrain is alien to me. But to those who cave - please do watch your spoilers, I don't want to have to avoid the forum until after my ep.4 playing time tomorrow evening.

Mercyva posted: »

i dont intend to watch the trailer and i dont feel bad about it, so i hope that however watch it, please dont spoil it here or tag a spoiler if you want to, por favour!!! :9

• OMG I COMPLETELY CAVED AND WATCHED IT AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

• Now that I watched it I'm more hyped holy shit enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.