Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Holy mother of God this trailer is so awesome, I'm like a kid on a birthday party now.

enter image description here

Only one day left, I can't believe it. I need it... like now... right now.

• There is nothing seriously spoilery about it so i say go ahead :)

Tell me guys is it spoilery? Should I watch it?

• Omfg thanks.

xValkyx posted: »

There is nothing seriously spoilery about it so i say go ahead

• Fiona has a new sick outfit :D So I basically lost 500$ on the black outfit for Fiona last ep

• I gave into temptation and watched the trailer... I loved the "the penultimate episode" part =P Not going to spoil anything for those going in blind!

• On a completely non-spoilery note, I really hope someone tracks down the music in the trailer because it's (once again) phenomenal.

• ''(penultimate means second to last)"

Lol. Telltale you are awesome

• ahsifsahsfhahuifhluifas

• The Trailer Teach Me One Thing...Penulitmate is Second Last :D (I've Never Know Before)

• Well, I told to myself that I won't watch it, but judging by your comments, I watched it anyway. And it was worth it. The trailer was not really spoilery, so if you're unsure, watch it anyway. :D

• Is it bad that the thing I was most excited about was the fact Dumpy was still alive?

I'm genuinely surprised just how much I've come to love that broken pile of bolts...

• edited August 2015

enter image description here enter image description here

M9... dat trailer tho

• Me too! Dumpy lives :DDDD

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Rhys be getting a nice view

• Already know this will probably be the best convo in the episode

• edited August 2015

I don't want to watch the trailer, but the music's gotta be good so... if anyone knows what it's called?

• So I watched it...aaand I didn't get anything

I like the outifts tho

• Now this is what I like to see.

Crips posted: »

Rhyiona confirmed @ABigBadWolf

• No problem!

Omfg thanks.

• Can't wait for 20th for the Android version

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Awesome trailer for an even more awesome episode! Awesome!

• Hello, Mike. My awesome TTG episode sense is tingling

• People who trusted Fiona have nothing now :( No Dumpy OR Vaughn...

• Awesome!

• Same Here Im On iOS and i wonder if we have to update the app cause i dont wanna update :(

Can't wait for 20th for the Android version

• So, this really looks like it's an actual thing and that terrifies me:

Also I need theories on this hand (I've been wracking my mind and coming up empty), I'm guessing it's related to the new Hyperion CEO - but considering how shriney Jack's office is maybe it's something related to him... Also what if that picture is still Jack's one of Angel? AND WE GET TO SCAN IT WITH JACKAPEDIA:

• I'm so excited! I think this will be a big Episode for Rhys.

• And who do you have to blame for that, kiddo?

Everyone should have hailed to the king (y'know, until it all completely backfires on us and the horrifying repercussions become known - totally worth it for Dumpy, though)!

Crydog posted: »

People who trusted Fiona have nothing now No Dumpy OR Vaughn...

• The odd lack of Yvette in promotional materials continues...

• There was a short scene of her in the trailer doe, means she's gonna be there

Flog61 posted: »

The odd lack of Yvette in promotional materials continues...

• Fiona and Sasha are hot in those outfits. Damn.

• From now on avoiding spoilers like

And yes, someone please track down that music from the trailer, it's so good it gives me shivers.

• edited August 2015

Man, tomorrow can't come soon enough. Everything in that trailer makes it look like another hit, and I'm really digging the heist feel.
    Also, I cannot wait for the huge decisions being hinted at, especially given Cryaotic's tweet (

). This is gonna be rough

• Thx. I hope it means he wasn't disappointed.

dojo32161 posted: »

Here you go: So! Just finished Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4! You guys are going to hate me due to the decisions I made! I hate myself too!

• Oh boy, oh boy that sounds ominous

Someguy12 posted: »

Man, tomorrow can't come soon enough. Everything in that trailer makes it look like another hit, and I'm really digging the heist feel. Als

• I really screwed the pooch on that one

And who do you have to blame for that, kiddo? Everyone should have hailed to the king (y'know, until it all completely backfires on us and the horrifying repercussions become known - totally worth it for Dumpy, though)!

• I fucking caved in and watched the Trailer! It was worth it for the music alone, and Telltale's break down of what Penultimate means.

• Ominous and awesome

Oh boy, oh boy that sounds ominous

• edited August 2015

Wrong side of the desk for it to be Angel's picture. Not to mention that is a cozy updated chair. And I fear for ole' Timothy with a crazed Jack cult running around and him Jack's doppelganger.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.